• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I'll trade.:banana: I wish it was that warm here. It's been snowy and icy the past few days with temps in the single digits and teens.:cold: :crazy2:

:cold::cold::cold: That's COLD...but trust me...you do NOT want our weather! :furious: Terri's maybe...don't know if it's as humid in Florida as it is here in Texas. I delivered my baked Christmas goodies to the neighbors today and everyone of them said "this weather is YUCK". I swear the humidity is 150% :lmao:! Freezers are "sweating"; it's gotten so bad in the garage with the moisture on the floor DH recommended I "hold on to something" when I walk through :rotfl2:; Redstorm was DRENCHED after soccer practice today; front porch looks like I squirted it down with a water hose...it's just wet, wet, wet everywhere! :faint: We're waiting for the cold front from Canada to push into our area and it can't come fast enough! :rotfl: BUT...don't want YOUR temps either...single digits is UNHUMAN! :rotfl: :tink:

Where is this?

IMG_0277 by Denise Horner, on Flickr

Just used this picture on TIBM thread last night I think...AK...Dinoland...

i-vGbBCnn-XL.jpg
:tink:

Bingo Elizabeth! :banana:

IMG_0114 by Denise Horner, on Flickr

I do have 4WD and good tires and decent clearance. I'm going to try it tomorrow. It should stop snowing anytime now. Got 12+ inches. That's a lot to drive through. I have a guy who will plow my driveway but he probably won't come until tomorrow night.

Send some of it to Texas ::yes::...we'd love having a white Christmas. :tink:

I'll trade.:banana: I wish it was that warm here. It's been snowy and icy the past few days with temps in the single digits and teens.:cold: :crazy2:

I think I'd rather have the snow than the single digits. :cold: That's why I was out shoveling my heart out today. As bad as it was today, it's going to be worse when it freezes. Tomorrow night it's supposed to go down to 14. Friday night they are saying 6. Poor Lulu out in her pig house by herself. Tootsie is now a house pig so if it's cold outside, she can sleep inside by the wood stove.

Park? HS?

Epcot?

That's a lot of snow.

This is from a park but it's not from HS or Epcot.

DD took one of the sugar cookies to her grooming shop today as a treat for her clients...looks like her fellow groomer might get her fair share too! :lovestruc

25550224_10208071173495451_8455894646253567075_n.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter