Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

just did a quick search

found a 4627 sqft house on land for 3.6 million and its in the middle of farm land and built in 1995 and need a lot of updates
well our townhouse is almost 1600 sqft and units in our place sell in the mid 600K

this one is just down the street from my mom

https://www.realtor.ca/Residential/...07-86A-AVENUE-Langley-British-Columbia-V1M3S7

DAMN :faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint: Holy cow...that's unbelievable...I'm speechless! I'll just say they didn't get THAT much for their's! :faint: :tink:

Something to do with the holidays?

i-fmPWr6X-Th.jpg

THAT's the question I've been waiting for...especially from Denise since she just had a crop similar to this one. :rolleyes1 Yes Ma'am...it's holiday related. :goodvibes:tink:

Well, there you are! Did you have a nice weekend?

Yes, this is from the Contemporary Resort. So now just tell me where in the CR.

This is from a deluxe resort.

I'll have to check out my CR Christmas pictures but no time now...Fall Athletic Banquet tonight and we need to leave in 18 minutes! :faint: The day went by WAY to fast! :eek: I'll take a guess now...the large outdoor tree close to the entrance? :tink:

I'll have to check out my CR Christmas pictures but no time now...Fall Athletic Banquet tonight and we need to leave in 18 minutes! :faint: The day went by WAY to fast! :eek: I'll take a guess now...the large outdoor tree close to the entrance? :tink:

I guess you could call this the lobby, but I'm looking for another specific area that is in the picture. It's not outside.

i-fmPWr6X-Th.jpg

THAT's the question I've been waiting for...especially from Denise since she just had a crop similar to this one. :rolleyes1 Yes Ma'am...it's holiday related. :goodvibes:tink:

Oh, I thought we covered this. It wasn't seasonal, you said it was always there? Anyway, is it from the Christmas party where they give out cookies and hot chocolate?

Oh, I thought we covered this. It wasn't seasonal, you said it was always there? Anyway, is it from the Christmas party where they give out cookies and hot chocolate?

:yay: Aloha Isle is always there but this "food service" is not...because it's a hot chocolate and cookie stand during the Christmas Party. :dogdance: If I'm not mistaken, this "Hot Cocoa and Holiday Cookies" covers the normal menu area...:santa:

i-GzfV5x4-XL.jpg
:tink:

I guess you could call this the lobby, but I'm looking for another specific area that is in the picture. It's not outside.

Had a few minutes and, as I thought, my 2015 photos from the GF haven't been transferred to SmugMug yet so I have to use my memory. :rotfl2: Is it from the shop or the area outside the shop on the monorail level? :tink:

We are having MISERABLE weather :headache:...it's 65, been a drizzly rain all day, this evening we have fog with .3 visibility and it's 99% humidity! :faint: Tomorrow our predicted high is 75 but there's hope in the future!:goodvibes Low on Christmas night predicted to be 27 :woohoo: ... can't wait!

Really nice Fall Athletic Awards Ceremony tonight...and our volleyball girls all looked so pretty! :goodvibes After 3 months of seeing them in nothing but volleyball warmups, uniforms and pony tails :rotfl: it was strange seeing them DRESSED UP! :D

i-XCXqXNh-M.jpg
i-NMDV6bK-M.jpg

i-CttCPbH-M.jpg

...and it was Coach Walker's birthday :cake: and they all sang Happy Birthday to her! :lovestruc

i-V4BfS24-M.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter