Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-QbQ3KdX-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes Ma'am, this is from The Boardwalk. Tell me what/where. :goodvibes :tink:

Lobby?

Well doesn't that look good.:hyper:

Must admit...they ARE good. :goodvibes Made 14 of them this year; waiting for one of the neighbors to let me know she's home so I can deliver and the head football coach/Athletic Director's wife is picking up later today...the family will be on their way to Dallas for the State Football Championship games and this is their "road snack". :rotfl: I will admit I'm GLAD I'm done baking them for this year. :goodvibes :tink:

:rotfl2: Finishing up dinner earlier and heard all this "joyful noise" outside...doorbell was ringing and opened the door to watch little kiddos PILE OUT OF AN RV and running to the front door to thank us for putting the lights up! :lovestruc AND...to deliver us a fresh pecan pie as a gift. :lovestruc I LOVE our small town life! :cloud9: :tink:

Must admit...they ARE good. :goodvibes Made 14 of them this year; waiting for one of the neighbors to let me know she's home so I can deliver and the head football coach/Athletic Director's wife is picking up later today...the family will be on their way to Dallas for the State Football Championship games and this is their "road snack". :rotfl: I will admit I'm GLAD I'm done baking them for this year. :goodvibes :tink:

Wow...did I get a NICE surprise when Mrs. R came by to pick up her cookie. :faint: I've done some uniform repairs for her children this year; shared many pictures of them with her; "suffered" through a rough beginning to the football season with her (she and DD are good friends); sat TENSELY with them during volleyball games and, of course, baked cookies for the team and she wanted me to have a Christmas gift as a thank you. Bless her heart :lovestruc she gave me one of the HOUSES I've wanted for my Snow Village collection! :faint: I was speechless! :rotfl: :lovestruc :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter