Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Last week she actually said to me "I think after you are all done work you should come in and bring us all ice cream.":rotfl2: I told her she should be the one buying me ice cream.:sad2: I like the idea of bringing in chocolate covered strawberries for ME and eating them in front ofeveryone.:lmao:

:rotfl::rotfl2: :rotfl:

8b2e86f3-9375-408d-81cb-04a562c07414_zpsyzh6wxid.jpg

No Ma'am, nothing to do with a CM or entertainment ... just part of the "village decor". :tink:

I think there is a cart or something right out side of Yak and Yeti that has a bunch of stuff on it. Is it part of that?

:welcome: to Florida, Tropical Storm Emily.....well at least she will keep our temps out of the high 90's for a day or two.:rolleyes:

...and the "surprises" continue! :rotfl: I've been watching Christmas movies all weekend while working on a quilt (trying to "think cool" :goodvibes) and imagine my surprise this morning when I turn the radio on and hear, "Gov. Scott has issued a State of Emergency" for Florida! :eek: I had no idea there was even a tropical storm IN the Gulf, much less one ready to move!:rotfl: Looks like a lot of rain for today and Ed will get wet later but no strong winds :yay:. Just wish you could send that rain in our direction! ::yes:: Lucky you...no 90's for a couple of days! :dance3::tink:

is this from a park?

Is it at Epcot or another park?

You're gonna laugh when I tell you this and I know it'll change again but there's actually a "hint of fall" in the air today! :goofy: Temperature is still low 90's but leaves are falling (in the pool :crazy:) in the breeze and very low humidity. DD had to sit out for 2 hours this morning under the pavilion at our local soccer park to register kiddos for the fall soccer season. She was DREADING it but admitted later it was very pleasant being out in the fresh air this morning. Gives me "renewed hope" :rotfl: that we can get through August and September and maybe welcome fall early! :dancer:

d9fbf879-16f0-4593-bdc2-decdff48bd49_zpskozab6xk.jpg

:goodvibes It's not from a park. :goodvibes :tink:

You're gonna laugh when I tell you this and I know it'll change again but there's actually a "hint of fall" in the air today! :goofy: Temperature is still low 90's but leaves are falling (in the pool :crazy:) in the breeze and very low humidity. DD had to sit out for 2 hours this morning under the pavilion at our local soccer park to register kiddos for the fall soccer season. She was DREADING it but admitted later it was very pleasant being out in the fresh air this morning. Gives me "renewed hope" :rotfl: that we can get through August and September and maybe welcome fall early! :dancer:

Display at a resort?

Leaves have been falling in our pool too.:headache:

LOL we are starting a heat wave this week by mid week it is suppose to hit 102 here :(

Emily rolled through and took all that tropical air with her. It actually feels nice here too. I know it won't last, but enjoyed some time outside earlier in the evening

The Wilderness Lodge had some sort of display around Christmas, just dont remember it exactly, is it that?

Emily rolled through and took all that tropical air with her. It actually feels nice here too. I know it won't last, but enjoyed some time outside earlier in the evening

Isn't it marvelous? :yay: Got up to 94 today but it felt great after the weekend! Did y'all get a lot of rain? My water bill was double this month! :faint: And I'm just trying to keep my grass alive so I don't have a back yard full of grass burrs again. :headache: That's what we get for having a lot an acre in size :headache:...large summer water bills! :rolleyes: :tink:

LOL we are starting a heat wave this week by mid week it is suppose to hit 102 here :(

:sunny: Oh...our heat will be back but it's nice to ENJOY one day outside in the middle of July! Don't envy you with a heat wave moving in...you'll have to find a pool somewhere for James since he enjoyed that so much this weekend! ::yes:: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter