Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

That's so frustrating, isn't it? Takes me 15-20 minutes every morning to scope them off the surface so the filter doesn't fill up. :headache:

d9fbf879-16f0-4593-bdc2-decdff48bd49_zpskozab6xk.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes, this is a display at a resort but not WL. :goodvibes :tink:

A deluxe resort? Boardwalk?

It got up to 92 here today which is hot but it's supposed to be 104 here on Friday! :eek: and stay in the 100's from then on!! :faint: That's too hot! I have seen leaves changing color up here too. This is the first year I have had enough water!!! :yay: I feel like if I can just get through the next 2 weeks, I will be okay and then I'm going to Glacier National Park on the 21st of Aug. Should be cool over there!

Redstorm and her friend Grace just DROVE TO MY HOUSE o_O...:rotfl:! Grace has spent the summer in Wyoming and had to come back before her parents to start volleyball 2-a-days tomorrow. She said when she got up this morning to get to the airport it was 48 wonderful degrees! :cloud9: She didn't think today was a "pleasant day" after leaving those glorious temperatures!:rotfl2: She'll be staying with Redstorm for 3 weeks until her parents return to Texas...nice to have her back! :yay::tink:

Isn't it marvelous? :yay: Got up to 94 today but it felt great after the weekend! Did y'all get a lot of rain? My water bill was double this month! :faint: And I'm just trying to keep my grass alive so I don't have a back yard full of grass burrs again. :headache: That's what we get for having a lot an acre in size :headache:...large summer water bills! :rolleyes: :tink:

We did get a lot of rain, but it was slow and steady so no flooding here. It was enough for the water restrictions to be lifted and hopefully bring our lakes back up.

Yeah! There are may days where I wish I could say the same :rolleyes1

I've been waiting the last 4 years to say this.:cool1:

Nobody has even talked to me today. Boss had a meeting and told me not to bother going because it was my last day. Not that I minded but she was just so mean about it. I may just go home for lunch and not go back.:teeth:

:sunny: Oh...our heat will be back but it's nice to ENJOY one day outside in the middle of July! Don't envy you with a heat wave moving in...you'll have to find a pool somewhere for James since he enjoyed that so much this weekend! ::yes:: :tink:

my mom is going to take him to a pool tomorrow while we are at work

We did get a lot of rain, but it was slow and steady so no flooding here. It was enough for the water restrictions to be lifted and hopefully bring our lakes back up.

AWESOME! That's the kind of rain WE need! Enjoy the use of water without restrictions again! :thumbsup2 :rotfl: Sure am glad I read your post...I forgot to set the timer to move my water sprinkler in the back yard! :eek: That would not have been good at, say 3-4 this afternoon when I finally remembered! :lmao: :tink:

LAST DAY OF WORKparty:

I've been waiting the last 4 years to say this.:cool1:

Nobody has even talked to me today. Boss had a meeting and told me not to bother going because it was my last day. Not that I minded but she was just so mean about it. I may just go home for lunch and not go back.:teeth:

All done my work, nothing to do for the next 3 hours.:bored::surfweb:

celebration-of-light-fireworks-disney-vancouver.jpg

She's holding true to form until the very end, isn't she! :lmao: I can understand why you wouldn't need to attend but she doesn't have to be a "donkey's behind" about it! :headache: Since you're out of work just sit there and enjoy those chocolate covered strawberries! :rotfl2: So, so happy this long awaited day has finally come! :hug: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter