Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

8b2e86f3-9375-408d-81cb-04a562c07414_zpsyzh6wxid.jpg

No Ma'am...just part of the scenery. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it closer to Yak and Yeti or Mt Everest? Is it something up high or street level?

It's 56 here this morning. Morning is about 4:45 now. Better than 4:06 like it was on June 21st. They are saying it will be 97 here today and 106 next Friday!! :faint: I might have to turn on my window unit a/c!

We had 83 for a low! :rotfl2: It's 90 now at 11:30 which is about like yesterday. Looks like the "heat dome" is spreading your direction. Hope everyone is mindful of the fire danger!:scared::tink:

True,.....very sad, but very true, lol. Ok, I won't call it "Fall" but I am looking forward to the first "cool" front, maybe sometime in October?

Is it closer to Yak and Yeti or Mt Everest? Is it something up high or street level?[/QUOTE

...and I too am "waiting with bated breath" :lmao:...as are my plants and grass! :rotfl: I think I've already lost an azalea bush and after we get our utility bill for July I may be cutting back on watering the grass too! :eek: Hate to say it but we need a tropical disturbance...BAD...

8b2e86f3-9375-408d-81cb-04a562c07414_zpsyzh6wxid.jpg

This is closer to Yak & Yeti and it's street level. :scratchin :tink:

We had 83 for a low! :rotfl2: It's 90 now at 11:30 which is about like yesterday. Looks like the "heat dome" is spreading your direction. Hope everyone is mindful of the fire danger!:scared::tink:

It was 53 at the start of our first game today.:cold: It did warm up to maybe 80.:sunny: Won the first game, :cheer2: but had to go into extra innings and once you go into extra innings in ASA they play by the International Tie Breaker Rules which means you start the inning off with a runner on second base. The second game we lost in the same situation extra innings with tie breaker rules.:headache: Tuesday is my last day of work:cool1: and Steph wants me to take her to Maine. We may go Tuesday and come home Thursday. Have softball "tryouts" Thursday for next summer. She was already asked back to the team but all the girls have to attend at least one of the tryout days. I figured Thursday was better than Sunday.

It was 53 at the start of our first game today.:cold: It did warm up to maybe 80.:sunny: Won the first game, :cheer2: but had to go into extra innings and once you go into extra innings in ASA they play by the International Tie Breaker Rules which means you start the inning off with a runner on second base. The second game we lost in the same situation extra innings with tie breaker rules.:headache: Tuesday is my last day of work:cool1: and Steph wants me to take her to Maine. We may go Tuesday and come home Thursday. Have softball "tryouts" Thursday for next summer. She was already asked back to the team but all the girls have to attend at least one of the tryout days. I figured Thursday was better than Sunday.

Well, that didn't end well, did it? That sucks...I don't like those rules :rotfl:. Seems more fair to just play each full inning like a regular inning. ::yes:: Only TWO MORE DAYS BEFORE YOU'RE FREE of "Maleficent" party:...you should give yourself a party at work and bring chocolate covered strawberries JUST FOR YOU! :lmao: A couple of days in Maine will be fun but agree...Thursday better than Sunday when you have to start a new job on Monday! Enjoy those couple of stress free days! :goodvibes :tink:

What a game for Women's Soccer in the Tournament of Nations! :faint: Down 3-1...they scored 3 goals in 9 minutes to beat Brazil 4-3! :cheer2: :tink:

Well, that didn't end well, did it? That sucks...I don't like those rules :rotfl:. Seems more fair to just play each full inning like a regular inning. ::yes:: Only TWO MORE DAYS BEFORE YOU'RE FREE of "Maleficent" party:...you should give yourself a party at work and bring chocolate covered strawberries JUST FOR YOU! :lmao: A couple of days in Maine will be fun but agree...Thursday better than Sunday when you have to start a new job on Monday! Enjoy those couple of stress free days! :goodvibes :tink:

Last week she actually said to me "I think after you are all done work you should come in and bring us all ice cream.":rotfl2: I told her she should be the one buying me ice cream.:sad2: I like the idea of bringing in chocolate covered strawberries for ME and eating them in front of everyone.:lmao:

Last week she actually said to me "I think after you are all done work you should come in and bring us all ice cream.":rotfl2: I told her she should be the one buying me ice cream.:sad2: I like the idea of bringing in chocolate covered strawberries for ME and eating them in front of everyone.:lmao:

OF ALL THE NERVE! :crazy::crazy::crazy: She is "some piece of work" :sad2:! I'd bring the strawberries :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter