• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

There are now 3 of us trying to find the Dive Suit. Haha. One person says it is outside of the Little Mermaid ride?

We didn't make it to 105 today :yay: but it's 6 PM and still 102; Godson's wife just posted on Facebook a picture of her and her little girl visiting family in Colorado...wearing JACKETS! :P :tink:

We didn't make it to 105 today :yay: but it's 6 PM and still 102; Godson's wife just posted on Facebook a picture of her and her little girl visiting family in Colorado...wearing JACKETS! :P :tink:

Wow, I didn't realize you got as hot as we do! I am so ready for fall.

8b2e86f3-9375-408d-81cb-04a562c07414_zpsyzh6wxid.jpg

Yes...this is near Yak and Yeti. :tink:

Is it part of the stage or the gift kiosk?

This is from HS but it's not from the Great Movie Ride, One Man's Dream or the Back Lot Tour.

I heard a weather man say that the last week of July and the first 2 weeks of Aug. are historically the hottest weeks of the year. Thank goodness we are almost out of July! I hate August.

Restaurant near Indiana Jones?

Wow, I didn't realize you got as hot as we do! I am so ready for fall.

'fraid so :rotfl:... that's why summer trips to DW don't bother us as much as it does others. :goodvibes Our summer temperatures are high 90's on average; it's a real "treat" to have temps in the 80's June-September. Beginning of the season football games are attended wearing shorts; the band doesn't even wear their uniforms...jeans and short sleeved band shirts become their "September uniform"...sometime even into October. We had a marvelous spring with very comfortable temps which was awesome. It usually starts getting "warm" the end of April. It's still 98 at 8 PM today. o_O. Fall is my favorite season and it can't come soon enough! :yay::tink:

I had my sweatshirt on until noon time today. It was 61 and cloudy this morning.

Won one and lost one today. Steph pitched the game we won. Early game tomorrow have to be at the field by 7 am.:faint: Hopefully we can make it past the first game this time.

I had my sweatshirt on until noon time today. It was 61 and cloudy this morning.

Won one and lost one today. Steph pitched the game we won. Early game tomorrow have to be at the field by 7 am.:faint: Hopefully we can make it past the first game this time.

:P:P:P...:lmao:... it's still 87 at 1:30 AM! Goopy will have to sleep indoors tonight...just finished bringing his cage in. Was hoping it would cool off enough so he could stay outside but he was really under stress earlier when he was out an hour. :headache: I'm so jealous of your weather! :thumbsup2 May be rather cool so early in the morning :rotfl:...enjoy it and yes...hope y'all make it past the first one! :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter