Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Well the westerly shift in storm puts me closer to the center of the projected path.

I am at the bottom of the M in West Palm Beach. Terri would be a little east of the A in Tampa. Going to be a wet few days.

I am at the bottom of the M in West Palm Beach. Terri would be a little east of the A in Tampa. Going to be a wet few days.

[/QUOTE

Yes, I am in the middle of Polk county, which is the large county to the right of "Tampa". Did not like this update at all!!! Goes to show how quickly and drastically the forecast path can change, yesterday we were not even in the cone. Not going to change any plans (we are suppose to be camping this weekend on the west side of the state) until we see the updated path Thursday. I know we will be ok at the campsite, just not sure if I want to leave the house unattended. Hoping for a Easterly move.

Ouch, yes, you are a lot closer than me. I think you better prepare for some pretty gusty winds along with all that rain. Let's just hope Mattew decides to move more East. I feel for the people in the Caribbean Islands, there is no way they are not going to get hammered. Disney has a private island down there that we stop at when cruising. I heard they already evacuated all the staff yesterday.

is this from MK?
is it from a parade?

The Festival of Fantasy parade was my first thought too...

IMG_9876_zps660885a1.jpg
:tink:

Yes, this is it!

:scared: Little surprised this morning when I turned the TV on and saw this! I listened to a morning talk show out of West Palm Beach for a few more details and looks like you're going to have an interesting few days ahead! ::yes:: Rush Limbaugh is even talking about "getting out of Dodge" so he can continue to broadcast his show...he wants to stay so has lined up guest hosts for Thursday and Friday in case he looses electricity and phone service. May NOT be able to sit out on the patio and watch this one go by! :rotfl: Not a good time for this to happen to you with your injury but stay safe and keep us posted. :thumbsup2 We'll keep y'all in our thoughts and prayers and hope it continues that little jog to the east! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter