Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I am polishing off my new desk. Of course they do not have the new where in the world news desk logo set up yet but this is what my office will look like :lmao:

Last edited:
ED...I think you should leave West Palm Beach a few days and come visit me. :goodvibes Our Post Office needs your assistance...BADLY...they delivered back to me a package that I mailed to the Disney Store yesterday! :rolleyes1 :headache: Means ANOTHER trip "to town" today! :faint: :tink:

Sorry, there have been so many posts, I need a refresher. I know you said Frontierland, but has it been established if it's a shop, food service or attraction?

Parade? Meet and greet?

0ecdf90b-0a48-4fb3-acfb-ec0615fe0a10_zpswloi6tr7.jpg

This is part of an attraction and it's located in Frontierland ...not from a parade or M&G. :scratchin :tink:

Well hells belles ED...did I just hear correctly...a European track puts the eye of Matthew right over the coast as it moves north??? :scared1: THAT would not be good....you may even have to close the news desk down!!! :tink:

PS...just heard Gov. Scott on the Weather Channel...I think you need to GO TO DISNEY WORLD!

Last edited:
Ugh, 5pm update not good on MAtthew. Cone is back into Central Florida. Ed, hope you have stocked up on your Hurricane supplies, or do you plans to move inland? I'm sure Disney will have some rooms. I've seen on other forums where people are canceling thier trips.

Ugh, 5pm update not good on MAtthew. Cone is back into Central Florida. Ed, hope you have stocked up on your Hurricane supplies, or do you plans to move inland? I'm sure Disney will have some rooms. I've seen on other forums where people are canceling thier trips.

No...not good...sucks people are cancelling trips too but I thought the same thing. Ed shouldn't have a problem getting a room and it's been said "if you have to be in a hurricane in Florida, DW is the best place to be"! :goodvibes :tink:

No...not good...sucks people are cancelling trips too but I thought the same thing. Ed shouldn't have a problem getting a room and it's been said "if you have to be in a hurricane in Florida, DW is the best place to be"! :goodvibes :tink:

We were at DW for Hurricane Hugo September 1989.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter