Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Diane...I started my ornament Trash Can Collection too! :santa:

P1090143_zpsoforuzak.jpg

...and this is my latest "creation"...a Bellville sports wreath for the front door...even found a soccer goal and player for Redstorm :yay: to add too it!

P1090139_zpsiz2t6siw.jpg
:tink:

Nice:thumbsup2 My family still laughs at me, they can't believe I bought a trash can ornament.:rotfl2:

...and PUMPKINS...with the Princess and her dance duet partner after practice today:

P1090134_zpsltm9mukd.jpg

Nice picture:goodvibes

Thank you Facebook for putting me in a "Disney frame of mind" today! :earsboy::earsgirl: This ALWAYS "takes me to DW"...

14519662_1443186425698310_385365518231593054_n.jpg

I used to have this as my ringtone too.:lmao:

DD and Bryan are enjoying Bryan's early Christmas gift from us :goodvibes...after 5 years, we still haven't gotten him in the "Cowboys camp"...his ONLY "downfall"...he's a Texan fan and is loving his first NFL game at NRG Stadium in Houston...

14463045_10205862985492342_5954260572949632786_n.jpg

Must have been fun. Stupid Texans covered the spread.:headache: But Cowboys did too.:cheer2: We won't even talk about the Pats.:sad2:

Nice:thumbsup2 My family still laughs at me, they can't believe I bought a trash can ornament.:rotfl2:

Nice picture:goodvibes

I used to have this as my ringtone too.:lmao:

Must have been fun. Stupid Texans covered the spread.:headache: But Cowboys did too.:cheer2: We won't even talk about the Pats.:sad2:

I was SO hoping the Texans would have a good game; this was Bryan's first ever NFL game and he was thrilled! He NEVER expected that gift for Christmas and I LOVE "putting one over" on my SIL's. :rotfl:Never thought the Cowboys would overcome that awful start and pull out a win. :faint: I'm feeling REALLY good about our rookies! :lovestruc I haven't shown the ornament to anyone except the Princess :goodvibes...I'll see if they say something about it after I put it on the tree. :rolleyes: Yesterday was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L...perfect day for the Pumpkin Patch fundraiser! They had A LOT of pumpkins ordered! :tink:

519ec9f7-e464-4814-92fa-3a16265d2cbd_zpsysaibfiy.jpg

Good for Ed's pain medicine! :lmao: It's worked it's magic :rotfl2:...this IS an ear :rolleyes: and it's from a park. :tink:

It has only been a week since the fracturing the ribs. They were starting to feel a little better until a good sneeze hit. Ohhh Firetrucks that hurt like hell. Set me back a little.

AK would the logical guess?

:faint: DD just got the soccer schedule for 2017 for Redstorm...their first tournament on January 5th will see them playing 5 & 6A schools! DIANE...can DD come play too? That's a really ambitious schedule to begin the year! :faint: Redstorm is EXCITED...she says, "Bring 'em on"!!! :scared: :tink:

It has only been a week since the fracturing the ribs. They were starting to feel a little better until a good sneeze hit. Ohhh Firetrucks that hurt like hell. Set me back a little.

AK would the logical guess?

You know if you rotate it 180 I see a one eye, nose, and mouth. :lmao:

:scared::crazy::scared: OUCH! That hurts! :faint: A couple weeks ago DH was having a lot of back pain; he visited our chiropractor. She's a little bitty tiny thing :rotfl: and had to "come off the floor" a couple times to get him adjusted. (I saw her yesterday and she asked if DH has forgiven her! :goodvibes) Bottom line...his back is much better but he swears she bruised his ribs...and he's been a "bear" the past couple of weeks. He was hurting but is finally getting better. I can only imagine the pain you're in :faint:...and now a "sneeze set back"! But...

... gives you time to study this weird ear :goodvibes...or eye, nose or mouth...whichever way you look at it! :rotfl:Pain meds have you thing well...this is from the AK. :tink:

:scared::crazy::scared: OUCH! That hurts! :faint: A couple weeks ago DH was having a lot of back pain; he visited our chiropractor. She's a little bitty tiny thing :rotfl: and had to "come off the floor" a couple times to get him adjusted. (I saw her yesterday and she asked if DH has forgiven her! :goodvibes) Bottom line...his back is much better but he swears she bruised his ribs...and he's been a "bear" the past couple of weeks. He was hurting but is finally getting better. I can only imagine the pain you're in :faint:...and now a "sneeze set back"! But...

... gives you time to study this weird ear :goodvibes...or eye, nose or mouth...whichever way you look at it! :rotfl:Pain meds have you thing well...this is from the AK. :tink:

Part of the mural at Rafikis?

:faint: DD just got the soccer schedule for 2017 for Redstorm...their first tournament on January 5th will see them playing 5 & 6A schools! DIANE...can DD come play too? That's a really ambitious schedule to begin the year! :faint: Redstorm is EXCITED...she says, "Bring 'em on"!!! :scared: :tink:

Seems funny to be playing soccer in January. I forget that it's not "winter" in other parts of the country.:rotfl: I'll send DD to play.

Come on down now Diane. You just might get to experience a hurricane at Disney. :-)

:sad2:
Seems funny to be playing soccer in January. I forget that it's not "winter" in other parts of the country.:rotfl: I'll send DD to play.

:rotfl: She could be a YEAR ROUND player! No snow here :goodvibes so soccer is a spring sport in Texas. Redstorm is trying to teach one of her volleyball friends to play...she'd LOVE to have another freshman on the team with her....they'll only be 2 of them. Quite a challenging schedule to begin the season but their coach follows the same philosophy as the volleyball coach. Playing the 5 & 6A teams "ups" the competition and makes them better able to handle the playoff season. I'm sure your DD could be asset and you could "winter" in Texas...just saying :rolleyes1...:tink:

Monkey/Ape? And if yes, no way I will be getting a pointing pic. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Time for another pain med

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao: OH PLEASE...take a pain pill and venture next to this cute little guy! :lmao::rotfl2::lmao:...at least I didn't crop the "butt picture"! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

P1010179_zps0xeroxan.jpg

PS...THIS one...(different animal, different place but sure thought about it! :lmao:)...

P1010201_zpsmkecu7vn.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter