where does your Board Name come from??

It's a testament to my wonderful typing skills (i've had to correct this line 6 times already! LOL!)
Anyway, if was supposed to be Rosemont - a name we had chosen for our home because we planted some rose gardens our first year there.

Rpsemont said:
It's a testament to my wonderful typing skills (i've had to correct this line 6 times already! LOL!)
Anyway, if was supposed to be Rosemont - a name we had chosen for our home because we planted some rose gardens our first year there.

Now this one tickles me good :rotfl: :teeth:

Mine's pretty easy. I love WDW hence WDWLVR (Walt Disney World Lover)

Well... always wanting to be in WDW. If I can't plan it I am daydreaming about it! I wish to be on permanent vacation there, I'm sure as well as lots of other Dis'ers!!!

Rpsemont said:
I can sympathize with you. SInce I added teh orange lines in my siggie, I hjust don't even bother looking for the typos any more!

Got mine from the cartoon "PB & J otter" on Playhouse Disney on the Disney channel :)

It's the name of the little racoon that's always ramming into everyone and saying "sorry sorry...my fault" lol.

Ok - I will fess up....ready???

My screen name is.....

my name :bored: lol how boring is that?

and dad gave me mine and I say it twice because sometimes I forget it ,
Pat,Paddy,Patrick oh call me what you want

Very big Tolkein fans...DH and I took a class together in college on the man. Our VA license plate is 3 Hobbits so we became 3 Hobbits 2 Disney....because a rainy day at Disney is better than any day in NOVA traffic! :flower:

Well... It wasn't very well thought out. I just know that people assume I am a mom to 3 (I am working on that though;) ) The name come from the fact that the huge couch potato in HS and collage got off her bum, and started competing in Triathlons. I did a Tri in Disney, which led to being a first time mom.... :earsboy:

My initials are gpp, and I am from NJ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter