where does your Board Name come from??

My 12.25 year old cat - really 65 according to Caskbill - :) that's the cat, not me!

I was born & raised in Alabama, but moved to Tennessee 7 years ago. But I'm still a "Bama girl at heart." Only I didn't know user names could be so long, so I shortened "heart" to "hrt"

The first 50 or so names I tried were used, and I was about to give up when I tried nana times three, for my 3 grandchildren. I will have to change it when my sons have kids.

I got mine when i was young...........i got to play the big huge drums at Japan in WDW and my family called me bongo while we were there............they dont anymore but i thought the name would be great for a site like this.

I breed American Hunting and Field Labradors. My kennel is called Copperline Kennel. I have kept 3 dogs from this line, the other 2 are just happy family dog slobs. My parents have one from our 2/04 litter too.
Love my labbies!!

Let's see: there were 3 of us princesses on a cruise together. One swore she was Cinderella. She decided I was Belle.It seemed to fit: loved reading, long straight brunette hair, and oh yea...was married to a Beast. :rotfl2:
And I live in Colorado. The 1 is cause I forgot my password soon after joining.

When we first started looking in to DVC, DH found this board and all of the wonderful information on it. I told him that it was "too much for my little Pooh brain", and thus his user name was born.

He hardly ever signs on, but I'm obsessed and rather than sign in and out (yes, I've claimed Mrs. Poohbrain as my sign-in), I just keep his logged in.

Mrs. PB

My name describes my dream job. I actually work for the former bank of WDW and always wanted to work in the office that was once on Main Street in MK.

Two of our cats.

*Gus-Gus: He was a very fat little kitten, without a name. We were watching Cinderella shortly after he came into our lives, and, well...
Sadly, my Gus-Gus died last August (and I still miss him). :sad1:

*Figaro: Black and white, and cute. Gus-Gus' brother. Thankfully, Fig is still with us. :lovestruc

I wanted a name that had to do with Disney, so in their honor, my name was born.

(By the way - rescued kitties are wonderful kitties!!!) ::yes::

Karen

Allthough my name is John, I was never called Jack. Never, until one of my son's coaches kept addressing me as Jack. He eventually had every parent on the team calling me that, and it became a family joke to call me "Jack".

After a commando style visit to WDW a few years ago (never again), I was doing research on these boards when the family began to call me Jack Disney.

They were even saying it when they were serious. One day on Main Street at the MK, my daughter asked me, "Hey Jack Disney, did you know about this new store?". The people around us were giving me curious looks

Where does my Board Name come from?? My Mother

I know very boring - but I registered about 7 years ago and it was available and I just wasn't in a creative mood that day. :earboy2:

I wish I could change mine to what people in work call me - UncleWalt. They all love to make fun of me until it's time to help them plan their trip. Then they humbly come strolling into my office and ask "where do I start?" ;)

Both my wife and I graduated from Manchester College in Indiana.

ManCKids = Manchester College Kids

I am restoring a 1960 Austin Healey Sprite which, due to its unique headlights, is know as a 'Bugeye' Sprite. :moped:

where does your Board Name come from?? .... A galaxy...far...far..away

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter