where does your Board Name come from??

My nickname at work I am always reciting lines from cartoons and so on so I got the nickname charlie as in Charlie Brown for whatever reason so I go by Charles here.

Mine comes from two of my favorite pastimes...Disney and Star Wars

mama to jon - lol My son's name is Jon. Silly name I've used since I posted at ParentSoup back when he was an infant.

Aloha!

Since 1972 (having stayed with my parents at Poly for the 1st time (AND it was a whopping $35/nite!!!), then returning 20 or so times, then visiting Hawaii twice and realizing the Imagineers at WDW captured the Polynesian/Hawaiian theming better than most architects in Hawaii, I realizd I LOVED LOVED LOVED all things Poly :love: Then our DS grew up sharing my passion.!!!

He picked the name for himself and DH (Mai Ku Tiki) by looking at the company name engraved on the bottom of a small tiki figurine purchased at Poly one year.

For me, wellll...it's pretty easy to figure out!

~Rose~ :wave:

We live in an old house which at one time doubled as a tavern run by a militia captain named Samuel Jones back in the late 1700's.

Chris, Jean & Patrick

My name is a dart term for hitting 3 triple 20's.(with 3 darts)
as you can tell i play in a dart league and happen to be the captain :goodvibes

Dixie landings 9/98 h-moon
All Star sports 9/99
off site 05/01
BWV 11/04
AKL 03/05
SSR 1st trip home 11/05 :hourglass

My initails, John Benjamin, last name, and I am the fourth in the line. Mom says she will never speak to me if I name a son the 5th.

Mine is the first syllable of my first, middle and last names.

I hate my post name. I wish I had picked something more clever. But, never having joined a discussion board before, I didn't know better.

I live in Baton Rouge, LA, home of the LSU Tigers, Tigger is my favorite Disney character (Tigers and Tiggers are closely related!). I changed internet service once and think I "lost" my previous posts, so the 2

lsutigger2

Saxton is a small town in PA that my Grandmother's family was from. We went back for vacations every year to see family so I have a lot of fond childhood memories.

"des" from the first 3 letters in DD name, Destiny. "nik"
from the first 3 letters in my nick name, Nikki.(my real name is Dominique)

Of course, mine is very unoriginal. Since it was the Dis boards and it is all about Disney and this 41 year old wishes she was still a girl. ;) LOL. I know, like I said, not very original. Sorry! (This was my first time posting on a forum, too).

Have a great day everyone!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter