where does your Board Name come from??

We have a (2nd) vacation home in Wintergreen, Virginia. Decor is based on that of our (1st) vacation home, VWL!

I used to be Deseylou years ago, before the Dis got so big.
But I took time away from here,
When I came back, I had forgotten my password.
My Dh's name is Don.

mine is what my DD first called Cinderella when she was just over a yr old...she's just over 2 now and has upgraded to Cindalella :flower:

My Daddy passed away in 2002 right after we spent a wonderful time in WDW where he watched my DD(11 at the time) dance for the first time in the MK. He is with me everyday and I have always been "Daddy's Girl". His name was Luigi--- hence Luigi'sGirl. :flower:

When the Dis was smaller, I was tclapper. I never can remember my password, don't ask!!--so I had to become tclapper2. When Dis changed carriers or something, again I needed my password, and again I didn't have a clue, so... name change! This time I chose a Disney name with some bite to it: Cruelladeville. If I am ever asked my password, I am going to morph into Cruella2, then Cruella3, then Cruella4... :maleficen

Cruelladeville said:
When the Dis was smaller, I was tclapper. I never can remember my password, don't ask!!--so I had to become tclapper2. When Dis changed carriers or something, again I needed my password, and again I didn't have a clue, so... name change! This time I chose a Disney name with some bite to it: Cruelladeville. If I am ever asked my password, I am going to morph into Cruella2, then Cruella3, then Cruella4... :maleficen

Yikes! You mean I have to remember my password :earseek:

sprite - from Fantasia 2000 (Stravinsky's Firebird Suite)

The Empire State! ;) (Well, born and raised there anyway)

disworldnum1- where in Staten Island are you from? We're also DVC members at BWV.

DH's nickname in college was "loco" a shortened version of his last name. He uses his first name combined with that for a screen name other places and when I needed a screen name and couldn't come up with anything else I did the same.
So, it's my first name plus DH's college nickname.
Can't tell you how much I wish I could change it now without losing my post count and tag.

WolfpackFan - I have BS and MS degrees from N.C. State University and am a fan of N.C. State Wolfpack sports. I've been amazed I've been able to get this name on so many boards I visit.

della said:
I should not admit to this, BUT...

Being from NJ, I have once or twice looked at the name of NJOYURLIFE and thought it read like a threat of sorts..."New Jersey or your life!!!" This is usually when I up reading the disboards way too late at night!
:rotfl2: That is too funny! Sounds like the NJ Tourist Bureau has a new slogan!!:teeth:

My user name? While it may seem unusual for a guy to have my user name, you have to understand that when I was a kid I thought this gal was a total babe!

1BevHillbillies18.jpg

Always had a thing for rodents... love the chipmunks, but CHIPNDALE might have given someone the notion I was a dancer (ScArY thought... :earseek: ) Gopher is another fave of mine, though... just love the way he waddles. Chose my name because it sounds very "can-do" (which is probably why another group is using it for their company name... hope they don't decide to act upon their copyright and boot me out of my DISname and 1000+ posts now!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter