When is your next vacation

55 hours till we board the plane!
We are bound for Heathrow and 4 days in London before our Transatlantic Cruise on The Disney Magic.
Packing now and my bathroom is full of suitcases and all kinds toiletries and such. :jumping1:
Haven't even started on the clothes and shoes.

Oct 4-6 : North Conway, NH for the weekend
Feb 16-22: Disneyland!!

Possibly a weekend in Buffalo/Niagra Falls in November with my BFF, but we haven't nailed that down yet.

We just got back from an extended trip so I'm trying not to jump immediately back into planning mode but...

We're going to the Lake Michigan coast next weekend so DH can try out the camper rig we built into my van for the cross-country road trip before we break it down for the winter. I'm not sure I'd really call it a vacation, but it'll be a couple of days of hiking and cooking over a campfire at least.

Our next big trip is in January. We're going to Los Angeles and San Francisco while DD18 is on winter break from college. That'll be a really fun trip, a few days at Disneyland, some hiking and kayaking on our way up the coast, and then showing DH DD's dorm and campus since he couldn't come with us for the month-long trip we took to move her in last month.

Lots of travel coming. It’s an AP year. Wdw for Wine and Dine marathon weekend. WDW for thirteen nights over Christmas break. Back to WDW for Star Wars marathon weekend in April. Back to WDW again in June for a huge trip with my best friend and her family—staying in a Grand Villa. The Arctic in August. Not sure how we will round out the AP year. Maybe a visit in October 2020 or December 2020.

DH and I are notorious for mini weekend vacations... We'll be headed up to DC for a weekend in Oct. to help SIL plan her wedding and visit a few monuments/museums.

Two weeks from now we will be in Iceland.

I have a 4 day weekend girls trip with my daughter in November, then my husband and I are meeting friends in Key West in December.

No vacation this year since I took 12 weeks off for maternity leave and we have been living on half my paycheck the last 3 months.

I’m hoping to be able to go to Disneyland next May right before my son’s 1st birthday.

Week between Christmas and New year - going to the Rose Parade in Pasadena

April 2020 - London, Edinburgh and Paris - big trip to celebrate my 50th birthday and my husband’s 60th birthday

October- beach vacation for wedding anniversary- thinking about Antigua

I’ll be at Disney World October 6 through the 12th. Anyone else going? This is a solo trip for me and a conference to follow

Taking a mini vacation (4 day weekend) to Rhose Island for their Comic Con at the beginning of November.

My next REAL vacation is to Disney on February 1st, which can't come soon enough!! lol

WDW at the end of October for Wine and Dine half marathon. Then returning at Christmas. Christmas will be more of a vacation as there'll be no early mornings due to races. Plus our high schooler will be with us since she she can't come in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter