When is your next vacation

I don't know. 😢

My annual vacation/get-a-way is usually in May, for my birthday. But at this point I won't probably be getting away from my birthday this coming year. My income took another hit this May and I'm not sure I will be able to afford it. Plus I'm kinda over having to travel alone. I want someone to share the experiences with and well that's not going to be happening anytime soon.

I don't know. 😢

My annual vacation/get-a-way is usually in May, for my birthday. But at this point I won't probably be getting away from my birthday this coming year. My income took another hit this May and I'm not sure I will be able to afford it. Plus I'm kinda over having to travel alone. I want someone to share the experiences with and well that's not going to be happening anytime soon.

organize a DIS meet somewhere, if no one can go, well it will give your haters something to be happy about, lol, but ya cant worry about them

Staycationing this year and although we agreed on it for "reasons", I'm poutier about it than I expected. :( We've got deposits down on a trip to London and a British Isles cruise next May though and the time will come pretty fast.

No vacation for me until WDW in 2021 for the 50th. We would usually be going this year because we go on the odd numbered years, but we want to wait until a good chunk of the construction is finished there and some of the hype around the new stuff dies down. I'll probably spend a few days in Wildwood, NJ next summer, but for some reason I don't count it as a 'proper' vacation because I spent all of my childhood summers there and it's still the same.

Nothing. :(

I need to start thinking about spring break, but ours is cut short this year only 5 days including the weekend, compared to the traditional 11 days. (School started late due to renovations.)

Short 2 night trip with the RV to a state park here in Georgia next week. Really just taking it out to do some upgrades and test some things before an upcoming 10 night trip next month.

Next month - leave on the 5th pulling the RV down to WDW to Fort Wilderness. Will spend one night at a RV park on the road to split the drive up. Then 4 nights at the Fort (it was all I could get) then pull it to St. Augustine for 3 nights at a RV park on the beach, then pull it to south Georgia for 2 nights at hubby's parents house so he can take his Dad to the doctor in Savannah, then pulling it home. We put in power at his parents house and they already had water hook up where we park it so it's a good to not to have to stay in the house with them when we visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter