What is your least favourite type of Tattoo?

I would have to say the type of tattoo would be where it's a face of someone. Most of the ones I've seen the tattoo artist wasn't good with faces and they looked creepy. I have a friend that has a picture of her mom on her back shoulder. It looked creepy to begin with then a couple of years later she had a mole pop up in that area and it looks ever creepier.

No offence. You shouldn’t be sad if others don’t like them. Just as no one should take offence to you not liking an infinity sign tattoo as you mentioned.
We all like different things. :goodvibes

Anyways, I imagine most people who get tattoos, get them to please themselves and not other people.

Very true. I got them for me not anyone else.
They aren't even in places on my body you could see if I were wearing pants and a t-shirt.
Maybe sad wasn't the right word but rather shocked that we are on a Disney fan forum and out of all the tattoos you specifically mention Disney tattoos.

I admit I'm kinda "snobby" when it comes to tattoos. Placement is a big thing, I don't like anything on the face or on the top of a women's breast. Poorly done tattoos also just scream trashy to me, I don't know why anyone would get something so permanent done cheaply.

Price does not equal quality if that's what you're getting at.
There are artists that charge insane amounts and do crap work.
There are also artists that charge way less than they should for their amazing work.
I'm lucky that my artist is the latter.
I'm in the process of getting a fairly large piece and anyone else would have charged me at least double.

Very true. I got them for me not anyone else.
They aren't even in places on my body you could see if I were wearing pants and a t-shirt.
Maybe sad wasn't the right word but rather shocked that we are on a Disney fan forum and out of all the tattoos you specifically mention Disney tattoos.
I’m not a fan of any tattoos to be honest. I mentioned Disney tattoos just because I seem to notice more and more people who have them. As much as I love Disney, I just can’t imagine walking around with Mickey or any other character on me for the rest of my life.

I'm not a fan of face tattoos.
When I was younger I wanted a tattoo but just never got one, plus dh isn't a fan so after we met I just forgot about it.
Now I'm in my mid-ish :laughing: 40's and will be getting my first one hopefully before the year is over. My dd and I have decided to get matching or complimentary ones either on our inner ankles or inner wrists.

What if you meet me and see no tattoos and we become friends and then one day I'm wearing something that shows my tattoo?
Your mind will forever change about me?

I’m not the person you quoted, but yes, my opinion changes when I learn people have tattoos. I wouldn’t end a friendship (nor would I choose to not be friends with somebody who I know has one from the start but whose company I otherwise enjoy) but I find tattoos very distasteful and will admit that they color my opinion of people. I’m not trying to be offensive, and am trying to be vague to help prevent that, but since you asked, I thought I’d answer. BTW, I am 42 years old, so middle aged.

I love my tats because they're original artwork DH and I drew, and then had inked by award winning tattoo artists. I don't like flash (tattoos you choose from the pictures in the shop's waiting area). I feel like tats should be yours and mean something special to you.

What if you meet me and see no tattoos and we become friends and then one day I'm wearing something that shows my tattoo?
Your mind will forever change about me?
The short answer is "yes". That doesn't mean we couldn't be friends. I would simply think you made a bad decision. I've made a lot of bad decisions in my life that my friends probably disagree with. I also judge those who regularly drop f-bombs and other curse words in conversation. We ALL judge others, whether they are friends or not.

I have one on my foot and plan on getting one more. DH is currently looking for an artist to get a quarter sleeve done. So that being said, I don't have a problem with tattoos. There are definitely some I would never choose to get, like names or portraits, but that's your decision. To each their own.

I just see them as an art form with the canvas being skin. Really well done tattoos are something to be appreciated in terms of the effort and skill put into them whether you like the actual picture or not. I also believe they are much more "mainstream" now and I honestly don't think twice about people getting them or already having one. I mean look at Moana. Tattoos play a significant role in the story and are never treated as a mistake or something to be negatively judged.

Agreed with cartoon characters. I had a friend who got a Tigger tattoo on her ankle while we were still in high school. It didn’t look good even then. We’re 42 now...I still wonder about how it looks now, and if she regrets it.

I want to get the treble/bass clef that makes a heart, with some watercolor shading behind it because music, in many forms, has always been a big part of my life. I know it’s kind of “basic” but the ones I’ve seen are always very pretty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter