What is your least favourite type of Tattoo?

Not a huge fan of tattoos. I guess my least favorite would be names. And next least are just words in general.

My daughter has the right side of her body (arm & leg) covered and then two special ones (in my opinion) on her right shoulder/back. I kind of wish she would have stopped with the two on her shoulder.

63. My daughter wanted one when she was high school. We told her when she turned 18 she could do whatever she wanted but we were not going to sign a permission slip when she was under 18. She changed her mind when two close friends got tattoos, one got an infection and the other an allergic reaction to the ink. She's 29 now and still doesn't have a tattoo.

Clearly they didn't take care of their tattoos during the healing process.
And its actually EXTREMELY rare to be allergic to ink so when someone says that they are likely just guessing.
I live in NYS and there is no "permission slip". You must be 18+ period.
Glad you told her to wait til she was legally an adult so she had time to think it through and decide it was not for her.

Thais makes me sad. I have 4 tattoos. All Disney.
No offence. You shouldn’t be sad if others don’t like them. Just as no one should take offence to you not liking an infinity sign tattoo as you mentioned.
We all like different things. :goodvibes

Anyways, I imagine most people who get tattoos, get them to please themselves and not other people.

Not a huge fan of tattoos. I guess my least favorite would be names. And next least are just words in general.

My daughter has the right side of her body (arm & leg) covered and then two special ones (in my opinion) on her right shoulder/back. I kind of wish she would have stopped with the two on her shoulder.

Word tattoos reminds me...Knuckle tattoos. They can be just as distracting as face tattoos.

If you want a full sleeve, go with a plan. I am not a big fan of sleeves, but the ones I dislike are those which start with something on the shoulder, and then a separate thing on the upper arm and then fill it up with something separate inbetween.
To use your body as a canvas is fine, but it shouldnt be a random sketchbook filled with doodles.

And face tattoos.

DW and I got these on the inside of our arms. DW has had breast cancer, a tumor in the bladder and then some preventive surgery that had some complications to it. She wanted the tattoo, we are both over 65, first tattoos by either of us, well other than a stupid on I did myself in high school when that was the "in" thing. This is just a generic pic of the tattoo, not exactly what we got but close.

I am 42 and I dislike all tatoos pretty much. I have ocassionally seen some very nice looking ones (Disney ones) but then I think, that would look better on a canvas not a person. I don't care for them really at all.

I admit I'm kinda "snobby" when it comes to tattoos. Placement is a big thing, I don't like anything on the face or on the top of a women's breast. Poorly done tattoos also just scream trashy to me, I don't know why anyone would get something so permanent done cheaply.

I laughed at the Tom Hank’s movie Larry Crowne when he told his friend her Japanese tattoo really spelled soy sauce instead of courageous spirit. 🤣 So I guess my least favorite type of tattoo is writing in a language you don’t know. Because you know someone may actually have soy sauce inked on their booty unknowingly. Just sayin’
Yeah if you're getting tattoos in a foreign language you'd best make certain that you know what they say. When I got my kids Chinese names tattooed on my shoulder blades (not visible when I'm at work, also one of the least painful places to get a tattoo) the artist asked me at least a couple of times if I knew what the characters meant.

Clearly they didn't take care of their tattoos during the healing process.
This is a very important step. A good shop will give you literature or a speech about how to take care of the new tattoo as your body heals up. But I'm not saying anything that people with tattoos don't already know.

As for my least favourite. In terms of body placement the face is obvious but people that get those have made a very conscious choice to have their body art be front and centre. So I will say it's a random small tattoo on the back of the forearm. Something that seems to say that you went into a shop, they asked you what kind of tattoo you'd like and you said "yes".

My least favourite tattoos are basically ones that were added with seemingly zero thought as to placement or meaning.

I am 73. I never wanted my kids to get tattoos, but when my granddaughter died at 6 years old, her mom (my daughter) got a tattoo in her memory. It's beautiful and very tasteful.
I do think that tattoos should be in places that can be covered if necessary for work reasons.
It's off topic, but I will say that I am much more offended by facial piercings. I am a bit put off when my server in a restaurant has an earring hanging off his or her nose.

I’m 45 and consider myself to be unique because I don’t have tattoos and never will. Both of my children do and they want more. Their bodies. I don’t like it but they are adults so I can’t do anything about it.

We went to Cedar Point years ago, and I was astounded at the number of tattoos I saw. Especially Winnie the Pooh on women’s legs. So many!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter