What do you really want?

NJ Mike

Loved by some, hated by others, a little strange t
Ok, i get tired, as many of you probably do, of seeing "i need, i need" in vmk.

You don't need anything in vmk, but you sure may want something. So this thread is all about want...wishes...pay it forward, whatever you want to call it.

Some people have wishes in their sigs, most do not. The one thing i Learned about the dis is, it is a great group of people helping people.

So, you...yes YOU lol. What is it, in all of vmk, that YOU really want? Pins, furniture, clothes, whatever. what is it? Did you miss something when it was out?

Post it here. Doesnt hurt. And you may just get what you were looking for. You never know. Somone might be in a generous mood. Maybe even enough to start a thread? ;)

This isnt a trade thread. It is merely a "you know, i always wanted to have a ___" thread. One day, out of the blue, whammo. you may just get it.
You never know.

So let's see where this goes. Don't be shy. Speak up now.

I want the inferno pin really bad because it is such a cool pin and if I get that than I will have all of the magic pins. Also I would really like black ears. those are really cool and flashy.

I'll speak up :) I've never been accused of being shy...

I want a Lion pin and a complete space suit :)

I have happily given away golden ears several times since I'm fortunate enough to be close. I've also given away a few of the other WDW exclusives...

It's a neat feeling to be able to hand someone something they totally weren't expecting :)

Neat thread idea too.

Edited: Please ignore this post! It is Old! :earboy2:

You know disneyfanlv is always wishing for a space suit. :rolleyes1
I have tried and tried but no genie has appeared! :confused3
So hopefully, one day, my genie will appear. :wizard:
To grant my VMK wish! :angel:
:earboy2: :earboy2: :earboy2:

Disneyfanlv wishing upon a star,
wondering where all the genies are!
That suit, in her dreams!
Hers, only, it seems . . .
when genie goes and finds her!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

NJ Mike said:
So let's see where this goes. Don't be shy. Speak up now.

Hey... you didn't put what you want! :confused3

I think this is a great idea, I love helping out fellow dis and I am very greatful for the wonderful gifts that I have received.
I would love teleportation some day
:teeth:
Edit: thank you to
8y9rnk.gif
my wish came true!!

Hey! I did miss two of the big weekends (I was in WDW for the first, and at my high school reunion in Bermuda for the second, so I am not complaining!) and so I missed out on lots of good stuff. But to be honest, I don't really care about having most of that stuff. What I really want is to get 65,000 on Jungle Cruise. I can't get higher than 64,000 now. :( That's it!

Oh, i have been helped many times by fellow dis peeps, and lucky enough to win a few things myself. I have more than i need, trust me lol.

But i will ask on behalf of another.

Surferrat needs 8 more crows nest sticks to complete the surf spot "bear stools" lol.

So so far we have the biggies, teleportation, space suits, etc. Dont be afraid to branch out, it could be as simple as a briar stone, or a rocket couch, or a bamboo rug, or a ned pin lol.

Here's one that I would like to request for one of my small VMK friends. She would like a space suit. They were out of town when it was on sale and I have been trying to help her find one. If anybody has one or even a part of one and has now tired of it, I know she would love it! She doesn't trade anymore, so if you would like to help make a kid's wish come true, you can find me or her mom, CL_CinamonToast (aka sweet bread and DVCLady).

And now that everybody has thought, oh how sweet, she is just asking for something for somebody else.... it's time for what I would want! :rotfl:

I would love a pink princess dress with shoes. princess: I didn't buy either dress since I did not think I wanted one! I bought the crown, but no dress... Then Coriander was so nice to loan me one and I fell in love! I know I have heard other colors would come out, but I fell in love with the pink one. :love: (Now if they do a peach colored one....I may have to fall in love with that one, but isn't it a girl's right to fall in love with lots of clothes?? :rotfl: )

EDIT #1: Thanks for my pink princess dress! I :love: it!! And thanks to the awesome DIS peeps who all tried to help make my dream come true: MousseDude/MousseGirl and MommyKate!

EDIT #2: Thanks to Redbaybound for the space suit for my young friend! She really :love: it!

The one thing I want is a complete spacesuit. Hopefully, it will be put back on-sale someday and then I can pick one up.

Update: I won my spacesuit. Hmm, what I else do I want...

I'd like a seagulls nest hat!
But first I am going to make someone on this board's dream come true....

I have a friend, (non dis member), that would really like a crown or mickey ears. If they could get that, it would make her day. :) So if anyone has an extra I have some furniture I can trade for it. :)

iluvcountry said:
I have a friend, (non dis member), that would really like a crown or mickey ears. If they could get that, it would make her day. :) So if anyone has an extra I have some furniture I can trade for it. :)

what color ears?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter