• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What do you really want?

iluvcountry said:
Going to disney? You don't have to give me them though. Only if they are an extra. :sunny:

unfortunately wrong, but i already have a pair from a friend and i have relatives going and they are going to pick m up a pair.

I really want the seagull hat! I couldn't use my DIS name, skuttle, on VMK, but I'm still skuttle and I've been skuttle since 2000 and who better to have a seagull hat than the DISer named after a seagull! ;)

Wanted poster would be great! (as would Lion Pin, Magic Mirror, Seagull Hat)

Oh Darn...now you all know the truth....

I Want It All!!

well, honestly (like everyone else) i seem to want a space suit. BUT i have been willing to hold out in hope (crosses fingers) they will come out with one when the new tommorrow land opens! i could care less what color it is!

infernow woudl rock me world too.

but the one i think everyone coudl help me on is the best guest room pin. i want to work toward it for the next event, so i guess what i am wishing for is everyones support to try and help me get there. :)

i love those tiki fountains!

Teleportation, VIP badge and Fireworks. Yeah, the Big stuff. lol I don't really decorate my rooms though so I'm not into the furniture much.
I've come very, very close (many times!) to giving up trying to earn fireworks myself, but for now I'm still trying to do it on my own. :)

Edit~ Thanks to wonderful DISers, I now have VIP, Teleportation and Fireworks! :cloud9: :cloud9:

I really want the Socerer Mickey ears. It's the only thing I really want.

After I go to Disneyland, I'll have some spare stuff from the quests (although some of it is already promised to others).

Jellyrolls

I guess what I really want is to live close enough to Disneyland to get the quest stuff every thirty days, go on VMK, and give it away to people so that they don't have to go from room to room trying to trade for it.

But in case Santa is listening...

I'd also like a teleportation pin for DS, and sorcerers hats for DS and DD.

And a Wanted Poster for me.

Oh, yeah, and train teleporters for me also.

Everything above received! :cool1:

New want - Pirate quest, particularly the post/sticks and the stool, and any of the gold furniture.

There is also one thing that I don't want. I don't want to have to type "Please ask before trade, thanks" again.

Edit - MommyKate, thank you SO much for the hat. Again, you are awesome! And CoolMunkyGirl is ecstatic.

Edit 2 - Got teleportation for DS via trade.

Edit 3 - Sorcerers hats, train teleporters, and Wanted Poster acquired. Thanks again, AdioSkater.

I've received so many nice things but I would really love teleportation magic...I have the briar stone and a load of retro penny presses ( I bought candy at Disneyland and the gal behind the counter gave me a stack of cards) and stuff from the quests so I would be excited to trade...I just really would like teleportation magic...really...no kidding! :wave2:

Oooooo...I heart this idea!!! Great thread to start

Star light
Star bright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may
I wish I might
Have the wish I wish tonight :wizard:

...I wish for the lion pin...not because it is rare, but because it reminds me of AK. And also the spacesuit. I think it would be cool to make even MORE zany and weird outfits...if I had it.

SheOutOfMind gave her crown to a friend and would like to replace it. She also would like a yellow princess dress. (GOT BOTH)

CL_OutOfMyMind is pretty content with what he has. However he would be overjoyed to receive a Dancing Inferno magic pin, a complete space suit, or a Magic Mirror. (GOT MIRROR AND SPACE SUIT)

BobRichmond (my Dis name) would like to complete his VMK card collection. I am still missing 1/6 (this would be especially nice, since it is a Disneyland only item), 4/6, 5/6, and 17/30 (hoping to get these last 3 when I visit the Magic Kingdom soon for VMK quests / items / tours / coupons). (GOT ALL OF THESE NOW)

Great idea.

Personally, I'd really like to have the tent room that I earned, but it's impossible for me to get to the parks since I'm more 1000 miles away from either and am poor (large hospital and doctors debt). (Got it)
I'd also like the VIP badge and all stuff that came with it. Again, I earned the coupon (twice), but can't get to the parks. (Got it)

I'd also like one of the princess outfits. Any of them. princess:
And the Mickey Sorceror's hat. :wizard: (Actually. I'd love to have any pair of ears.:)) No longer need. Traded for gold ears.

Other than that I wish I could get higher scores on the fireworks game. :)

And I would like to say a hearty THANK YOU!!! to DoomCookie, who made my night tonight :)

I'm the proud wearer of a new Lion pin!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!

For me just the tent room and maybe some new furniture. Not much, really!;)
I had the message a while back for the tent room, but the dratted thing never would open. I'm hoping if I can get it again in the future (assuming the game isn't crappy that day), maybe it will open then!:)
Kim

I ask for wealth. I ask for fame. I ask for glory to shine on my name. I ask for love I can posess. I ask for yavn and his VMK staff to bless me.

(Actually, I ask for nothing. I can get by.)

Wow, there are so many things I can think of but mainly I would love to get each of my kids a Sorcerer Hat.(they are JamminJoey and CrazySteph on VMK). They were the ones that were instrumental in getting me "hooked" on this game (it is all their fault, lol).

I would also love to redeem the tent room codes that I have earned for myself and each of my two kids. December is so far away and we would all love to have this room.

Finally, I would love to have a Haunted Mansion room. I think this is the coolest room.

I know that some stuff will never happen like the ever elusive space suit but since I don't think that will ever happen, I find that I don't feel the need to try to trade for it, as well as any of the more rare items from before I started to play.

Peoplemover, check your PM, I think I can help you with your item. :wizard:

AZCat said:
The one thing I want is a complete spacesuit. Hopefully, it will be put back on-sale someday and then I can pick one up.

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

Same here. I was at Disneyland during that event, so I missed out on the
Sorcerer Hat, the complete space suit and yellow princess dress.

Luckily, I was able to trade for the hat and princess dress, so the only
thing from the event I wanted was the space suit. (Hey, I'd be happy
with the bubble helmet. LOL!)

But, if they come out with a different color of space suit, I wouldn't worry.
I'd just buy the new one, no worries. :)

Who knew during beta that I should have bought certain items or never
see them again? I never really bought "stuff" during beta, and now I can
kick myself thoroughly. :)

OH! There are two items I will resign myself into knowing I'll probably never
get them: Inferno pin and seagull (chicken!) hat. :)

The one thing I really want....to have Yavn fix my cursed storm pin snafu.
I put a couple of messages out on the VMK fan site, and hopefully soon it
will be fixed. Arg. :)

BrittnTylersMom said:
Teleportation, VIP badge and Fireworks. Yeah, the Big stuff. lol I don't really decorate my rooms though so I'm not into the furniture much.
I've come very, very close (many times!) to giving up trying to earn fireworks myself, but for now I'm still trying to do it on my own. :)

You had responded to one of my previous posts about wanting the VIP code. I have that for you. Please contact me.

Bummmmmmmmmmmmparooney. ;)

What else? Anyone? Anyone? Buehler? :rotfl2:

BobRichmond said:
SheOutOfMind gave her crown to a friend and would like to replace it. She also would like a yellow princess dress.

CL_OutOfMyMind is pretty content with what he has. However he would be overjoyed to receive a Dancing Inferno magic pin, a complete space suit, or a Magic Mirror.

BobRichmond (my Dis name) would like to complete his VMK card collection. I am still missing 1/6 (this would be especially nice, since it is a Disneyland only item), 4/6, 5/6, and 17/30 (hoping to get these last 3 when I visit the Magic Kingdom soon for VMK quests / items / tours / coupons).
I am very proud and touched to say...
Dis people are the best. I will not name titles, but...

SheOutOfMind got offers of gifts for all her wishes.

CL_OutOfMyMind was gifted a Magic Mirror.

BobRichmond was offered a 1/6 card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter