What did you buy at WWOHP?

I haven't been to the WWOHP, I want to try the butterbeer and chocolate frogs so badly though.

When I was there (end of Aug.) it was just the one that is a puppet. Although it looks like a stuffed animal and not a puppet if that makes sense.

Thanks! DD saw the picture of the Hedwig puppet and now everytime dh or I mention Universal or Harry Potter, she's tells us that she wants that owl! I hope I can find a Hedwig non-puppet somewhere at UO when we're there next month (and cheaper).

Thanks! DD saw the picture of the Hedwig puppet and now everytime dh or I mention Universal or Harry Potter, she's tells us that she wants that owl! I hope I can find a Hedwig non-puppet somewhere at UO when we're there next month (and cheaper).

When I was there August 29th-Sept 4th, the only stuffed Hedwig was the puppet.

Scabbers
Hedwig (my mom bought this for me)
Hufflepuff shirt (at the store at the entrance to the park; actually got 2 for price of 1)
Ravenclaw shirt (at store at airport)
2 bookmarks (Harry & Ron)
Keychain with owl on it
Playing cards
Chocolate Frog (at the store at the entrance to the park; my parents and I shared it. Got Gryffindor's card)
Postcard that I got stamped with Hogsmeade (sp.?) stamp
FJ ride photo

I tried Butterbeer, also. It's delicious!!!!

Oh boy, here we go. I bought way too much, but thankfully, I had a AAA card!

Gryffindor t-shirt
Potter Quidditch shirt
Butterbeer mug
4 chocolate frogs (1 for someone else)
Gryffindor pin
Gryffindor key cover
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Tooth Splintering Mints
Sword of Gryffindor (for my nephew)
Toddler's Gryffindor shirt (again, for my nephew)

I think that's it. I now wish that I bought a luggage tag and a lanyard, but I see that I can buy them online. :laughing:

Scabbers
Hedwig (my mom bought this for me)
Hufflepuff shirt (at the store at the entrance to the park; actually got 2 for price of 1)
Ravenclaw shirt (at store at airport)
2 bookmarks (Harry & Ron)
Keychain with owl on it
Playing cards
Chocolate Frog (at the store at the entrance to the park; my parents and I shared it. Got Gryffindor's card)
Postcard that I got stamped with Hogsmeade (sp.?) stamp
FJ ride photo

I tried Butterbeer, also. It's delicious!!!!

Hi There, Can you show us the FJ ride photo, or at least tell me about them, what they look like, what they offer as far as packages, etc. I didn't even know you could get these until I was reading my Universal book and they said about them and no one has said anything about them. Thanks in advance.:goodvibes

Hi There, Can you show us the FJ ride photo, or at least tell me about them, what they look like, what they offer as far as packages, etc. I didn't even know you could get these until I was reading my Universal book and they said about them and no one has said anything about them. Thanks in advance.:goodvibes

2010%20Forbidden%20Journey%20Ride%20Photo.jpg

That is what it looks like. The date at the bottom will be the date you ride it. For me, the date is wrong because that was actually the date I downloaded it from their site, which was part of my package. My original photo had the correct date. As for packages, the only one I remember is the one I got, which was an 8x10 plus a digital copy for $26.57, I believe. There are others, but they are more expensive. Hope this helps.

2010%20Forbidden%20Journey%20Ride%20Photo.jpg

That is what it looks like. The date at the bottom will be the date you ride it. For me, the date is wrong because that was actually the date I downloaded it from their site, which was part of my package. My original photo had the correct date. As for packages, the only one I remember is the one I got, which was an 8x10 plus a digital copy for $26.57, I believe. There are others, but they are more expensive. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much!!!!:goodvibes

any tips to being the one picked to get a wand at olivanders

i got picked, but i'm sure it was due to the fact that dh and i were right in front, and i was wearing a neville longbottom shirt....
but i can't say for certain...

so, to stick with this thread, i bought a wand...wasn't planning on it since i already have hermione's...but...how could i not! it's the birch with unicorn hair...
then when we went back, dh bought ginny's (he had originally purchased the one that was for his birthday, but didn't like it, so we exchanged it)
i also bought 2 tshirts, the black one with the house crests on it, and the red one that was like harry's quidditch jersey with the number 7 on it
also purchased 2 frozen butterbeers in souvie mugs, along wiht a refill later one for each, then 2 more frozen butterbeers the next day, and 2 more our last day
purchased the pack of dragons for my neice and nephew
a magnet, 4 postcards
not nearly as much as i had thought i would buy....

Frozen Butterbeer w/souvenir mug
Hogshead Brew
Gryffindor TShirt
Gryffindor Banner
Gryffindor Coffe Mug
Harry's wand.

I bought Sirius Black's wand and my wife bought The Monster Book of Monsters.

We also had regular butter bear and pumpkin juice with our breakfast and had some frozen butter beer later in the day. I really enjoy the taste of butter beer, but a little goes a long way with it. Too much of it would make me sick.

Do they have any Doby stuff? Any plush?

I didn't see any Doby stuff.
Also day I was there the cart only had forzen butterbeer but it was a hot day so was needed lol

I bought.. navy hogwarts hoodie, hogwarts pin, pygmy puff and frozen butterbeer... I can't remember what else.

Oh and I'll just throw in a note that if you want to walk through the castle the now have a seperate line for that if you ask

edited as I can't spell when jet lagged!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter