What did you buy at WWOHP?

WWEDUDE

<br><font color=green>I am in a head cast</font><b
I thought this would be interesting, given so much exclusive stuff. It might be helpful to others to include prices.

Honeyduke's:
Chocolate Frog 9.95 -
Solid milk chocolate, includes a hologram Witch or Wizard card (I got Godric Griffindor). Very much like in the first movie (the box and the hologram).

Dark Chocolate Skeleton (Around $5?) -
Just a skeleton painted on some chocolate.

Honeyduke's Milk Chocolate Bar (Less than $5) -
Average chocolate bar with honeydukes on it.

Zonko's:
Sneakoscope 14.95 -
A cool little top that flashes and has a ball in it. Very authentic.

Other:
Butterbeer in Souvenir Cup 8.50

The Butterbeer is a given. As for the rest... I'm curious to see what all's available even though I might need a wheelbarrow to bring enough money. ;)

I don't remember prices, but here is what we bought:

1 WWoHP foil shirt
2 WWoHP character shirts
1 Slytherin keychain
2 FJ ride photos (first ride and ride where we got stuck)
1 Photo frame
1 Cauldron cake
1 Pumpkin tart
1 Ollivanders wand
1 Pumpkin juice
1 Butterbeer refillable mug
Countless butterbeers

$13 at Filchs Emporium:
pottertumblers.jpg

Using annual pass discount made it a bit less final. While in the shop I noticed they were selling pretty much everything at a very rapid pace.

We spent way too much, but don't regret a bit of it. This is what we got among the 3 of us:

Honeydukes
Chocolate Frogs-as described above. We got 2 Helga Hufflepuffs and a Salazar Slytherin.
Peppermint Toads-$6.95-best chocolate of all!
2 Cauldron Cakes-$3.95 each
2 Pumpkin Tarts-$2.95 each-yum
Treacle Fudge-$3.95
Ton Tongue Toffee-$12.95-again yum!
Bertie Botts Everyflavor Beans-$9.95
Honey Toffee
5 Pumpkin Juices-$4.95-I think
Rock Cakes
Chocolate Wand
Canary Creams-$9.95
Honeydukes Milk Chocolate Bar-$4.50
Honeydukes Dark Chocolate Bar-$4.50

Butter Beer Cart
2 Frozen Butterbeers in Souv Mug-$9.50 each
1 Regular Butterbeer in Souv Mug-$8.50
3 Regular Butterbeer Refills-$3.25 each
4 Frozen Butterbeer Refills-$4.25 each

Hogshead Tavern
1 Hogshead Brew in Souv Mug-$9.50-(I think, DD bought it)
1 Butterbeer Refill

Filch's Emporium
Fawkes t-shirt-$26.95
WWOHP t-shirt-$24.95
You're Just as Sane as I am-Luna t-shirt-$28.95
I Served Time in Azkaban t-shirt

My daughter bought the stuff that didn't have prices so I'm not sure how much it cost as I can't find the receipts. We will be eating this stuff forever and some are for others.

I'll be buying more when I get a chance to revisit. When I did go, I bought:

refillable butterbeer stein
refillable Hogs Head Brew stein (I did not like the beer, btw)
pumpkin juice on tap; kept the plastic cup
my wand that chose me
postcard (with stamp/postmark; mailed to cousin in CA)
Gryffindor bookmark (gift for cousin)
Hogwarts travel pouch (gift for cousin)

$13 at Filchs Emporium:
Using annual pass discount made it a bit less final. While in the shop I noticed they were selling pretty much everything at a very rapid pace.

I thought the AP discount wasn't good for WWOHP stuff, I guess I just lost alot of $ by not asking for my discount.:sad2:

I thought the AP discount wasn't good for WWOHP stuff, I guess I just lost alot of $ by not asking for my discount.:sad2:
The AP discount is most definitely good for WWoHP. I think our passes are still steaming from all the use this weekend.

I am coveting that four mug set. I think that will be my next purchase.

$13 at Filchs Emporium:
pottertumblers.jpg

All the candy sure sounds nice but what I am interested in are cups and mugs. These look cool and I will no doubt be bringing a set home, but are there any good quality HP glasses or mugs? Are the souvies made of glass or plastic?

Question for those who've purchased already--did they have any watches available? I've saved my birthday money for one. :wizard:

This is from Inside The Magic:

Red Gryffindor Shirt with sequins $36.95
Golden Snitch $14.95
Ollivander Wand (Birthday Wand) $28.95
Crest Patches $6.95 each
Hermione’s Wand $24.95
Harry’s Wand $24.95
Snape’s Wand $24.95
Hedwig Pillow $17.95
Sneakoscope $14.95
Light-Up Goblet of Fire $24.95
Hedwig Mug $16.95
House Seals with Wax Sticks $18.95 each
Owl Hat $19.95
Quibbler Spectaspecs $6.95
Postcards $0.55/each
Hogwarts/Owl Postage 10 Stamp sets $12.95/each
Buckbeak Plush $21.95
Crookshanks Plush $24.95
Fawkes Phoenix Plush $24.95
Hedwig Puppet w/sound $29.95
Gryffindor Lanyard $7.95
Gryffindor Crest Banner $22.95
Expecto Patronum Shirt $28.95
Crookshanks/Scabber Sliding Pin $12.95
Ministry of Magic pin $9.95
Buckbeak sliding pin $12.95
Fang Pin $8.95
Firebolt Pin $10.95
Common Welsh Green Dragon Pin $9.95
Swedish Short Snout Dragon Pin $9.95
Chinese Fireball Dragon Pin $10.95
Hungarian Horntail Dragon Pin $10.95
Harry/Hedwig motion pin $9.95
Hedwig pin with moving wings $12.95
House Crest Pins (4 total) $9.95
Slytherin Perfect Pin $7.95
Gryffindor Hat $21.95
Golden Snitch pin $9.95
Chocolate Frog/with Lenticular Card $9.95
Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans $9.95
Pumpkin Juice $5.25
Butterbeer w/cup $8.50

I am surprised the AP discount is allowed...I read that it would NOT be valid at WWoHP...

Glad they decided to change that!

All the candy sure sounds nice but what I am interested in are cups and mugs. These look cool and I will no doubt be bringing a set home, but are there any good quality HP glasses or mugs? Are the souvies made of glass or plastic?

I was wondering that too. Are the Hogshead Brew mugs glass or plastic? We actually collect beer glasses from brewpubs and such and were so disappointed that the "special" souvenir mugs from F&W were PLASTIC!:confused: To me, a souvenir is not plastic.

I am sorry if I sound completely stupid, but i was under the impression that WWoHP wasn't open yet? Am i missing something? How are you able to buy things

I wanted to get my boys Harry Potter/Hogwarts Towels. No one has mentioned them so I am assuming they don't have any

I am sorry if I sound completely stupid, but i was under the impression that WWoHP wasn't open yet? Am i missing something? How are you able to buy things

It's not fully open yet, they are in day to day "technical rehersal" mode (They started this last Friday, with just hotel guests), where they let the onsite hotel guests in for a few hours in the morning, and sometimes the general park guests for a few hours to test and adjust everything. (It's usually shut down by 11:30) I went yesterday and was let in around 9:55, it's "right place at the right time." It seems to be going well too. They aren't quite ready to handle the full crowds, but are gradually working toward it for the big opening on the 18th. if you go before then, go early, and you still may not be let in. But so far so good. The ride loads very quickly, and is very smooth.

I would NOT make a special trip before the 18th. I only did since I live in Orlando (Literally across the street from the parks) and have an annual pass.

In short, it's limited rehearsals for the big show on the 18th.

It's not fully open yet, they are in day to day "technical rehersal" mode (They started this last Friday, with just hotel guests), where they let the onsite hotel guests in for a few hours in the morning, and sometimes the general park guests for a few hours to test and adjust everything. (It's usually shut down by 11:30) I went yesterday and was let in around 9:55, it's "right place at the right time." It seems to be going well too. They aren't quite ready to handle the full crowds, but are gradually working toward it for the big opening on the 18th. if you go before then, go early, and you still may not be let in. But so far so good. The ride loads very quickly, and is very smooth.

In short, it's limited rehearsals for the big show on the 18th.

Oohhhh... Thanks!! Sounds awesome to be lucky enough to get in the park!! Can't wait!

How big are the chocolate frogs? I was surprised at the price tag for them. I was thinking they might be 4-5 dollars each. But if they are about $10 i'm hoping they are bigger then I was expecting. Will make it tougher to buy alot of em though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter