What did you buy at WWOHP?

I was just talking to a friend about this, there was a Quibbler sort of thing, but no Lund wand. Can you just imagine her wand? It would be the most interesting I am sure. They could even carry converse tennis shoes (that look like Luna's) or something. But I didn't see anything else Luna...

I heard there was a Luna t-shirt though..

Hogwarts tee, Hog's Head souvenir mug and a plush/plastic Voldemort doll.

There is at least one, if not more.

The one I saw was "Your just as sane as I", or something like that.

I wish they had that in stock when I was there a few weeks ago! No Luna shirts when we were there. (Aug. 18 - 26) I ended up getting a Ravenclaw one.

I must admit I didn't look at all the shirts. But I will say that most all I saw was more geared more towards "houses" than actual characters. All of the animals were represented, ie.. Buckbeak, Hedwig, Pygmy Puff.. etc.. But otherwise, most merchandise was geared towards houses. Robes, ties, etc..

Apparently there is a key chain. I've seen it at the online store. I think it was around $12 or so dollars.

Awesome, hope this is true!!! Love Luna.:goodvibes

I must admit I didn't look at all the shirts. But I will say that most all I saw was more geared more towards "houses" than actual characters. All of the animals were represented, ie.. Buckbeak, Hedwig, Pygmy Puff.. etc.. But otherwise, most merchandise was geared towards houses. Robes, ties, etc..

I was there August 29th-Sept 4th and went to the Harry Porter World first thing every morning for early opening.
In the shop as you exit the FJ ride there was definitely a Luna tshirt that said 'You're as Sane as I am'. There was also a Dobby tshirt and a Buckbeak t shirt. There also is one of the t shirts I bought. I'm looking at it right now and it is black, has the phoenix with her wings spread wide in the middle with 'The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Universal Orlando in the middle of it with lots of different creatures around it. It has the Horntail dragon, Hedwig, Dobby, Buckbeak, a centaur, a merperson, a cornish pixie, some green creature I don't know, the big black dog (the animagus form of Serious Black?), a snake, Fluffy, a werewolf (the animagus form of Professor Lupin?), Fang, and a thestral.
OT: Does anyone know what that green creature below the cornish pixie could be? He has a mouthful of teeth, it looks like his brain is exposed, he has two hands that are grasping what looks like maybe a fish, and then he has what looks like Octopus tentacles for his lower extremities. At first I thought maybe he was the giant squid from the lake, but if so he is scarier looking than he was in the movies. Oh yeah, I also bought a Marauder's map t shirt in the same store. The Luna and Dobby thsirts both seemed to run extremely small (maybe junior sizes?).

I'd love a time turner pendant/necklace. Has anyone seen one?

Apparently there is a key chain. I've seen it at the online store. I think it was around $12 or so dollars.

I too really wanted the time turner necklace. I saw the time turner key chain, but asked in each of the shops about the time turner necklace and was told each time that it was not available in the stores and had to be ordered online.

Oh yeah, does anyone know why they have only three of the dragon figurines from the Goblet of Fire movie? I really wanted those, but didn't buy them because they had only three of the four. When I asked, I was told that three was all they had ever had and they didn't know why they didn't have the fourth.

That's a better price than I saw online. Thought I saw one for $200. At skymall you could get one for $49. Although one of the reviews said it has no sand inside. Hmmm...

They do have timeturner necklaces in the Noble Collection.

http://www.noblecollection.com/catalog/product.cfm?id=NN7017&catid=21

NN7017P.jpg

OT: Does anyone know what that green creature below the cornish pixie could be? He has a mouthful of teeth, it looks like his brain is exposed, he has two hands that are grasping what looks like maybe a fish, and then he has what looks like Octopus tentacles for his lower extremities. At first I thought maybe he was the giant squid from the lake, but if so he is scarier looking than he was in the movies. Oh yeah, I also bought a Marauder's map t shirt in the same store. The Luna and Dobby thsirts both seemed to run extremely small (maybe junior sizes?).

My brain is failing to find a name for this right now but the green creature sounds like the creatures in the lake for Goblet of Fire movie.

:wizard:Hermiones wand
zonkos joke egg
Pygmy puff
chocolate cauldron(cake)
acid pop
berties every flavor bean
sorting hat pin
froze butterbear

Did anyone see if they sell just a stuffed Hedwig toy (non puppet)? TIA!

When I was there (end of Aug.) it was just the one that is a puppet. Although it looks like a stuffed animal and not a puppet if that makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter