What about a trip to DisneyLand?(Bringing out our Inner Child °O° December 3-7 '09)

I went ahead and paid for Jen's brick today (Friday, 28th August 2009). I received a call back from Disneyland and they have already given me the ID number for the brick. It is C02-635. I will get a confirmation in 3 weeks, and 10 weeks from that I will have the replicas. The brick will be placed in February 2010. The area is between Disneyland and California Adventure.

Thank you all who chipped in for this brick. The extra that is left over is going to the DWCF in Jen's name. It will be above $250 that we are sending there. You guys are awesome and I know you did this for an awesome friend who always made us smile. Thanks again!

Shout to all of you: DisneydadNY, Piratemel, Cinrell, Valree, Disneyfanx3, connorsmom911, Black562, Buena vista, MoreMickeyForMe, Cdn Ears, Auntie L., TTester9612, katydidbug1, ahoff, comickey, can84, mahorn, DFD, Rebecca06261, NH_Bubba and Minnie&Nana.

as far as I know that is still the current list Bill. Thanks for the link!

Still planning...hopefully all our family stuff will be worked out by then...

I'm still planning to meet you all there for the weekend!

Here is a list of who appears to be interested. Bold are the ones I know are still interested.

I am still wanting to do this.. even if the numbers are dwendling down.

1. Jenroc (the trip will be in memory of Jen)
  2. Sha
  3. Bill Brown
  4. Master Mason
  5. Brian_WDW74
  6. CoMickey
  7. Nurse.Darcy
  8. PrincessKell
  9. nutz2notz

Here is a list of who appears to be interested. Bold are the ones I know are still interested.

I am still wanting to do this.. even if the numbers are dwendling down.

1. Jenroc (the trip will be in memory of Jen)
  2. Sha
  3. Bill Brown
  4. Master Mason
  5. Brian_WDW74
  6. CoMickey
  7. Nurse.Darcy
  8. PrincessKell
  9. nutz2notz
I am booked and ready to go.:woohoo: In addition to remembering Jen, I'll also be celebrating my retirement in uniform for an afternoon at DCA, 4 Dec.:cool1: (Wonder if there is a retiree button like the birthday pin?) Will render a salute to our Flag when it's lowered at DL that day as my finale to a whole bunch of great years in various uniformed services.

I am booked and ready to go.:woohoo: In addition to remembering Jen, I'll also be celebrating my retirement in uniform for an afternoon at DCA, 4 Dec.:cool1: (Wonder if there is a retiree button like the birthday pin?) Will render a salute to our Flag when it's lowered at DL that day as my finale to a whole bunch of great years in various uniformed services.

Congratualtions!

am booked at a good neighbor hotel and getting excited!

Flight booked and it has a stop without a plane change in Pheonix... am more excited as more keeps happening!

Bill, what do they send you in the packet? Just curious.

Bill, what do they send you in the packet? Just curious.
Been using the Walt Disney Travel Company exclusively for my visits to DLR and WDW for a bunch of years, now. Usually one visit per year, occasionally have treated myself to both WDW and DLR visits in one year. Anyway, each travel packet came with unique long lasting luggage tags. The latest luggage tag is heavy-duty rubber... (easier to just take a picture)
packet.jpg

...also, there is a coupon for a complimentary pin and lanyard; DCA preferred seating (hmmm, I've never used preferred seating, don't know what it is); character calls are for kids and those of us that are kids at heart (I get 'em for each trip); and hotel coupon.

As the UPS truck was pulling up, I was already dashing out the front door to greet the delivery person and sign for the package. He barely had time to walk 5 steps from his brown truck.:rotfl: Never too old to get excited about returning to a Disney park.

Been using the Walt Disney Travel Company exclusively for my visits to DLR and WDW for a bunch of years, now. Usually one visit per year, occasionally have treated myself to both WDW and DLR visits in one year. Anyway, each travel packet came with unique long lasting luggage tags. The latest luggage tag is heavy-duty rubber... (easier to just take a picture)
packet.jpg

...also, there is a coupon for a complimentary pin and lanyard; DCA preferred seating (hmmm, I've never used preferred seating, don't know what it is); character calls are for kids and those of us that are kids at heart (I get 'em for each trip); and hotel coupon.

That looks awesome, Bill. It was so much fun to receive a character call last year on the morning of my trip. Yes, it's definitely for those of us who are kids at heart.

The luggage tag reminded me of my trip home yesterday evening. A lady sitting across from me on the commuter train asked about my WDW luggage tag. We started chatting, and it turns out that she was leaving for Disney earlier today (Saturday). This was her 4th trip to Disney World, but 1st time staying on-property. I told her about the Christmas decorations at the parks and some of the resorts, the Osborne Lights, and other holiday inspired things to see and do during her trip. It was so great to wish her a magical trip. Made me wish for a trip "home" soon.

As the UPS truck was pulling up, I was already dashing out the front door to greet the delivery person and sign for the package. He barely had time to walk 5 steps from his brown truck.:rotfl: Never too old to get excited about returning to a Disney park.

that sounds like it should be a commercial

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter