What about a trip to DisneyLand?(Bringing out our Inner Child °O° December 3-7 '09)

Sha

°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies!°O°
Jenroc and I have been talking about a trip to Disneyland. She knows this is a something that I really want to do by the end of 2009. She has talked me into posting it and seeing who else would like to go at the same time. (Rebecca, Jen said you will be going, since we will meet in Atlanta and fly out together :rotfl: and anyone else).

Jen thought that the end of November would be a good time, granted that is our Thanksgiving, but what about into the beginning of December? I am thinking that this would be a fun time, with the overlay for the HM with The Nightmare Before Christmas and also for IASW. Things they do not do at WDW. Again, its just a thought at the moment. I am limited on going in May and June because I should be out of the country.

So I am looking for some input.

Why the heck not!?

I'd even be open for something next spring (Feb/Mar).

:)

I recommend going late Nov or early Dec. I was there right after Xmas...literally 2 days after...in 06 and it was insane!!

Woud those who are going in Oct 09 to WDW feel that that is too close to that trip to go around the end November/early December? That is the time I am really considering :)

Hey Sha ......
I'll just leave my stuff with you when we are done the Oct 2009 trip and you can bring it with you when we go to DL !!!!! hahaha :lmao: :lmao: hahaha

Sha, well you know how I feel since I kinda asked you to get going on this!! LOL!

But, November and December are the two months that I would NOT be able to make it due to being in WDW from Thanksgiving until December 11!

Any other time, count me in!!!

Andrea

Hey Sha ......
I'll just leave my stuff with you when we are done the Oct 2009 trip and you can bring it with you when we go to DL !!!!! hahaha :lmao: :lmao: hahaha

I can do that until we get to Atlanta, then you are resposible :) am going to mail Mason my shampoos etc so I dont have to deal with the liquids on the plane :)

Gregg, would that be okay with you and Chris? ;)

I can do that until we get to Atlanta, then you are resposible :) am going to mail Mason my shampoos etc so I dont have to deal with the liquids on the plane :)

Gregg, would that be okay with you and Chris? ;)

I am sure that would be fine.

I've never been to DL and might be interested in joining the trip if I can scrounge up the funds. It is starting to appear as though 2009 will be the Year of Disney for me with the Oct 09 Singles Trip already in the works.

Hey Care .....
Maybe we could travel together !! The flight to Anaheim would be much more enjoyable with someone to talk to !!!!

Hey Care .....
Maybe we could travel together !! The flight to Anaheim would be much more enjoyable with someone to talk to !!!!

I thought you were going to meet in Atlanta?? LOL

Hey Care .....

Oh, that sounds like a great idea! Do you think the other passengers will mind that we'll be watching Disney movies and singing Disney tunes during the flight?

By the way, I'm very curious where the best burger and fries joint is located in London. I guess that I know what I'll be having when I finally make that work trip out there later this summer...

I thought you were going to meet in Atlanta?? LOL

Sha, perhaps Jenroc and I can swing past Atlanta to pick you up -- and we can all fly together from there. **now trying to figure out how much DL trip might cost**

Oh, that sounds like a great idea! Do you think the other passengers will mind that we'll be watching Disney movies and singing Disney tunes during the flight?

maybe they will join in :)

Sha, perhaps Jenroc and I can swing past Atlanta to pick you up -- and we can all fly together from there. **now trying to figure out how much DL trip might cost**

got to get Rebecca there too (since that is her airport)

got to get Rebecca there too (since that is her airport)

Ah, yes... My bad. Sheesh, we could pile into a car and drive the rest of the way. Wouldn't that make for an interesting girls' road trip? Hmm.

Ah, yes... My bad. Sheesh, we could pile into a car and drive the rest of the way. Wouldn't that make for an interesting girls' road trip? Hmm.

omg that would be fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter