UPDATED: Ultimate park hop - 6 parks in one day - WE DID IT!

Checking in from MCO!

Everything has gone pretty smoothly this morning!

We had a taxi get us at Fort Wilderness and then follow my husband in the rental car to the EPCOT parking lot. From there he dropped us at the Contemporary and we walked over to MK.

Check in for EMM was super easy and they set us free into the park two minutes early at 7:43 am. We went straight to 7DMT and were on the first ride. We snagged a castle photo and walked to the Contemporary to grab an Uber. Our Uber was there in less than two minutes and we were on our way to DAK.

We were in DAK by 8:36 am and they had already started letting guests into Pandora. We decided to forgo our Na'vi River Journey FP+ and just walked right on instead. My husband changed our FP to a 9:10-10:10 RnRC. We took a Tree of Life photo and called another Uber.

We tapped in to DHS at 9:28 and headed to RnRC. My son and I rode and while my husband sat with my daughter who was not feeling well. We rider swapped so my son rode again after with my husband. I grabbed a FP for Spaceship Earth for 10:15-11:15 am while they rode. Photo in front of the Chinese Theater and we were off.

We were doing awesome on time so we decided to just take the Disney bus to EPCOT. Spaceship Earth was a posted 55 minute wait when we walked in at 10:44 am and the FP line was wrapped around the side of the building. But we were on the ride by 11:00 am, and snagged a photo in front of the ride afterward.

4 parks, 4 unique rides done!

We hopped in the rental car and headed to MCO. Made it through TSA and to our gate by 12:29 pm. Yay Precheck! And that was with a brief delay because my husband forgot his phone in the rental car!

Everything has gone flawlessly so far, other than the sick little girl. Oh, and the cool vintage Disneyland patch fell off my shirt somewhere along the way.

Baby girl seems to be feeling better and hopefully will take a nice long nap on the plane.

We basically just need an on-time flight and cooperative LA rush hour traffic to make this happen!

Thanks for following along! This is so much fun!!

Good Luck OP! I plan on going next year with DD and doing 4 parks 1 day. Would love to do 6 parks 1 day someday.

I'm in SJ and fly out of PHL. I saw those $24 Frontier flights to MCO. Awesome deal!

Awesome! I love Frontier! I know what I'm getting myself into and you can't beat the fares!

Don't forget the wow factor. As in WOW, I have arrived at ahem..riverside, and the park isn't open yet there is no soap in the bathrooms and the bathrooms stink like pee!!

Yes Riverside! You know :)

I grew up going to Riverside every weekend because my dad and my grandpa raced at the track there. I hate what's happened since Six Flags bought it!

Checking in from MCO!

Everything has gone pretty smoothly this morning!

We had a taxi get us at Fort Wilderness and then follow my husband in the rental car to the EPCOT parking lot. From there he dropped us at the Contemporary and we walked over to MK.

Check in for EMM was super easy and they set us free into the park two minutes early at 7:43 am. We went straight to 7DMT and were on the first ride. We snagged a castle photo and walked to the Contemporary to grab an Uber. Our Uber was there in less than two minutes and we were on our way to DAK.

We were in DAK by 8:36 am and they had already started letting guests into Pandora. We decided to forgo our Na'vi River Journey FP+ and just walked right on instead. My husband changed our FP to a 9:10-10:10 RnRC. We took a Tree of Life photo and called another Uber.

We tapped in to DHS at 9:28 and headed to RnRC. My son and I rode and while my husband sat with my daughter who was not feeling well. We rider swapped so my son rode again after with my husband. I grabbed a FP for Spaceship Earth for 10:15-11:15 am while they rode. Photo in front of the Chinese Theater and we were off.

We were doing awesome on time so we decided to just take the Disney bus to EPCOT. Spaceship Earth was a posted 55 minute wait when we walked in at 10:44 am and the FP line was wrapped around the side of the building. But we were on the ride by 11:00 am, and snagged a photo in front of the ride afterward.

4 parks, 4 unique rides done!

We hopped in the rental car and headed to MCO. Made it through TSA and to our gate by 12:29 pm. Yay Precheck! And that was with a brief delay because my husband forgot his phone in the rental car!

Everything has gone flawlessly so far, other than the sick little girl. Oh, and the cool vintage Disneyland patch fell off my shirt somewhere along the way.

Baby girl seems to be feeling better and hopefully will take a nice long nap on the plane.

We basically just need an on-time flight and cooperative LA rush hour traffic to make this happen!

Thanks for following along! This is so much fun!!

Good luck with flights and traffic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter