UPDATED: Ultimate park hop - 6 parks in one day - WE DID IT!

Express Bus would definitely be clutch for the WDW47 challenge... quicker travel, dropped off right in the parks, no extra visits through security or bag check! Such a time saver! I'm hoping that they bring it back for the busy seasons. We would definitely do it at Christmas!!
We will be there at Thanksgiving and I am SO hoping it returns. The realist in me, however, isn't very optimistic. It sure was a welcome convenience in March when we did a modified 4 parks in 1 day. We had a BLAST and did it again in June. It really was the highlight of our trips. I don't feel the need to repeat if I have four security lines to go thru. But I am sure we will still manage to have fun. LOL!

We will be there at Thanksgiving and I am SO hoping it returns. The realist in me, however, isn't very optimistic. It sure was a welcome convenience in March when we did a modified 4 parks in 1 day. We had a BLAST and did it again in June. It really was the highlight of our trips. I don't feel the need to repeat if I have four security lines to go thru. But I am sure we will still manage to have fun. LOL!

Fingers crossed!

Not having to go through security each time is the biggest benefit to me. I ALWAYS get stuck behind someone with a backpack with like 25 little compartments, that they haven't unzipped already, who is transporting all of their worldly possessions!

Amazing! So very jealous. A dream of mine to do it one day. Yours is a perfect way to do it too. Congrats!

Thank you! I continue to be amazed that we pulled it off! We got the idea in our heads a few years ago, after someone else did it. Never thought we'd actually give it a try! Or actually accomplish it!!

I just told your story to my girlfriend, we checked out of POR this morning (by the way, it's absolutely loaded with maintenance and repair vehicles for the storm!) and she is interested in possibly doing it. She's this close to getting her own AP too. Super awesome!

Matt

I just told your story to my girlfriend, we checked out of POR this morning (by the way, it's absolutely loaded with maintenance and repair vehicles for the storm!) and she is interested in possibly doing it. She's this close to getting her own AP too. Super awesome!

Matt

It's a slippery slope! :)

We were once a year / once every couple of year visitors before we went AP. And now we spend more than 30 days a year at WDW. Oops!!

I feel like your daughter must be calling this the Ultimate Puke Hop after reading that report. :crazy2::rotfl:

LOL. We will call it that now!! She checked off all the FL parks with that. And the Super Shuttle en route to the hotel in CA. But she made it through the CA parks without incident.

She doesn't do well in heat. Or shuttle vans. Poor thing was a trooper though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter