I am a little confused about how to stack offers from paypal and RMN.

Let's say I have 10% CB on ShopDisney through RMN and 5% CB on ShopDisney through PayPal. I click through RMN but do I have to do anything other than use paypal at the time of checkout to trigger the cb through paypal?

My email from RMN already came from earlier today order but only was given 5% even though used 10% link from app…. Writing them. This was on physical gift cards.

Correction: worked fine. Note that cap is! $50 each time so no more than $500 per order to max.

Last edited:
I may not be sharing anything new here, but just in case, I’ve been doing pretty well with buying virtual visas at Giftcards.com using my Capital One card to get an 8% cb offer, plus the 1% extra Capital One offers standard, and then using that VV to buy a DGC through RMN. The VV fees throw off the math a bit, but otherwise, that’s a 19% discount.

I may not be sharing anything new here, but just in case, I’ve been doing pretty well with buying virtual visas at Giftcards.com using my Capital One card to get an 8% cb offer, plus the 1% extra Capital One offers standard, and then using that VV to buy a DGC through RMN. The VV fees throw off the math a bit, but otherwise, that’s a 19% discount.
Yea with the fees I think it comes down between 16-17%, unfortunately that just died today as it just dropped to 4% I think.

That was a good deal but it's over now. Hopefully it will be back later.

I think I might have made a mistake..... I thought I bought 4 egift from shopdisney.... but it appears they're shipping them to me? Arghhhh I did use the chase offers (one on each) and the RMN says pending to see what I ordered amount....

Could be, I'm still waiting also. But it'll probably come by tomorrow. If not, we might need to call and verify information. That's happened to me once or twice.
I came on here to ask this question 😂 any time I buy a $500 e-giftcard I always have to call in to 'verity some additional information due to the amount'. Which I understand but it makes me nervous its going to affect the RMN cashback even though its worked in the past lol. I normally give it overnight and if I haven't received it I know the order is being held for verification. Would be nice if they emailed or called to let you know instead of leaving you in limbo! Currently on the phone with shopDisney for my purchase yesterday 😄

I came on here to ask this question 😂 any time I buy a $500 e-giftcard I always have to call in to 'verity some additional information due to the amount'. Which I understand but it makes me nervous its going to affect the RMN cashback even though its worked in the past lol. I normally give it overnight and if I haven't received it I know the order is being held for verification. Would be nice if they emailed or called to let you know instead of leaving you in limbo! Currently on the phone with shopDisney for my purchase yesterday 😄
Yeah, going to have to call now myself. Most of the time I don't have an issue, but there have been a few times and now I know I just have to call and verify information. Luckily, with PayPal you don't have to verify CC information, just addresses and phone numbers. 🙄

I am a little confused about how to stack offers from paypal and RMN.

Let's say I have 10% CB on ShopDisney through RMN and 5% CB on ShopDisney through PayPal. I click through RMN but do I have to do anything other than use paypal at the time of checkout to trigger the cb through paypal?
The 5% is the chase bonus category? If so, you need to pay via PP with your chase card.

The 5% is the chase bonus category? If so, you need to pay via PP with your chase card.
When I click on paypal, and the rewards, it takes me to a list of stores with cashback.

Screenshot_20221024-104007.png

And when I click "ShopDisney" it takes me to the website with a banner on top. Can I stack RMN and Paypal and have them both track?

Screenshot_20221024-104001.png

For stacking you need one of the offers for % off using PayPal as payment.... right now all I see is 3%, but this can vary at some stores.

Still some question if the PayPal tracking actually works or if they'll claw it back at some point. Several are watching orders they made, but it take PayPal forever to pay these out - several months. I know before some were not successful with either PayPal or Rakuten. But now others say Rakuten is paying out.... PayPal???

When I click on paypal, and the rewards, it takes me to a list of stores with cashback.

View attachment 713219

And when I click "ShopDisney" it takes me to the website with a banner on top. Can I stack RMN and Paypal and have them both track?

View attachment 713220
Do you have a Chase Freedom Flex? Just wanted to make sure you know that that credit card has 5% back through paypal this quarter. I stack that with RMN, and many others on here do so as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter