RMN question-

I typically get a confirmation that my cashback is pending within 24-48 hours. Occasionally, I've noticed it sometimes takes longer when something has to be shipped (I assume a vendor might not notify RMN until the item is shipped and I guess a final charge is made to my credit card), but it always confirms that the purchase was made on the date I activated the cashback offer and the CB goes pending. Last week though, I noticed that an order I placed at Target.com went pending within 24 hours which is great, but it made me realize that a Target.com order from two weeks prior never went pending. I ended up reaching out to RMN to let them know and submitted my e-mailed order confirmation. They confirmed that they received the confirmation I sent but that they had not heard anything from the vendor. They said, as a courtesy, they would monitor it and at 45 days, if they've not heard from vendor, they'd credit my account with the CB anyway. They were clear though that this was basically a one-time thing.

Fast forward now to a sizeable order I made at Shop Disney when RMN was at 10%. I haven't received confirmation that my CB is pending. It's been like 5 days and my items have already shipped. The CB I'm expecting from Disney is much more signficant that what I was expecting from Target. Did I blow my one and only chance to get courtesy CB from RMN on Target? Or, will I still be able to contact RMN right at 45 days if I never get confirmation of pending CB before then? I hope I didn't just mess this up for myself.

For stacking you need one of the offers for % off using PayPal as payment.... right now all I see is 3%, but this can vary at some stores.

Still some question if the PayPal tracking actually works or if they'll claw it back at some point. Several are watching orders they made, but it take PayPal forever to pay these out - several months. I know before some were not successful with either PayPal or Rakuten. But now others say Rakuten is paying out.... PayPal???
I have always had better luck from Rakuten. It is consistent for me while RMN is hit or miss.

RMN question-

I typically get a confirmation that my cashback is pending within 24-48 hours. Occasionally, I've noticed it sometimes takes longer when something has to be shipped (I assume a vendor might not notify RMN until the item is shipped and I guess a final charge is made to my credit card), but it always confirms that the purchase was made on the date I activated the cashback offer and the CB goes pending. Last week though, I noticed that an order I placed at Target.com went pending within 24 hours which is great, but it made me realize that a Target.com order from two weeks prior never went pending. I ended up reaching out to RMN to let them know and submitted my e-mailed order confirmation. They confirmed that they received the confirmation I sent but that they had not heard anything from the vendor. They said, as a courtesy, they would monitor it and at 45 days, if they've not heard from vendor, they'd credit my account with the CB anyway. They were clear though that this was basically a one-time thing.

Fast forward now to a sizeable order I made at Shop Disney when RMN was at 10%. I haven't received confirmation that my CB is pending. It's been like 5 days and my items have already shipped. The CB I'm expecting from Disney is much more signficant that what I was expecting from Target. Did I blow my one and only chance to get courtesy CB from RMN on Target? Or, will I still be able to contact RMN right at 45 days if I never get confirmation of pending CB before then? I hope I didn't just mess this up for myself.
Oh no! I would still reach out anyway, they might be able to find the verification form the vendor. Worth a try.

RMN question-

I've had orders not track with RMN before. You just have to wait for the 45 days before contacting them and they should manually process the amount.

My $500 DGC fro shop Disney showed up today. My confirmation From RMN came too. I have the freedom flex so I paid through PayPal to get that 5% back. ☺️
Nice, I want to get one more $500 GC but am still waiting on confirmation from RMN on the one I bought yesterday and received this morning. I'm hoping that the only reason I haven't gotten RMN confirmation is that the order was only just fulfilled today. Hopefully I'll see it pending by tomorrow!

interesting how different it is.... I've never had a problem with RMN, but have had a few with Rakuten.

Both have FoxC63's warning, and YMMV.

I know I had an order last year that started tracking and then it dropped off. About that time many other complained about Rakuten not working out for them, while others it did - was it PC vs Phone, stand alone Gift Card vs Card plus other items in the cart, or Physical vs eCard. I'm not sure it was ever really narrowed down.

But RMN worked for me in Dec, so I stuck with RMN, and so far after about $7,000 in Cards... it's paid out every time. But shoe could drop at any time....

Both have FoxC63's warning, and YMMV.

I know I had an order last year that started tracking and then it dropped off. About that time many other complained about Rakuten not working out for them, while others it did - was it PC vs Phone, stand alone Gift Card vs Card plus other items in the cart, or Physical vs eCard. I'm not sure it was ever really narrowed down.

But RMN worked for me in Dec, so I stuck with RMN, and so far after about $7,000 in Cards... it's paid out every time. But shoe could drop at any time....
yup, fully aware.... don't put all my eggs in one basket, always looking for alternative ways to save.

So are we back to thinking PP CB works on GC now? I've seen reports in FB groups that it does and I noted that the offer no longer includes specific exlusions.

If anyone has WellsFargo credit cards check to see if you have 10% cash back at gas stations and grocery stores for max of 15 dollars per transactions. In the past with these promos you would be able to use the offer multiple times.

Nice, I want to get one more $500 GC but am still waiting on confirmation from RMN on the one I bought yesterday and received this morning. I'm hoping that the only reason I haven't gotten RMN confirmation is that the order was only just fulfilled today. Hopefully I'll see it pending by tomorrow!
All good, just got email confirmation. Whew. :)

For the 10% on RMN can I use it at ShopDisney more than once a day? I used it earlier today to get gift cards and I have already received the email from RMN stating I will receive the cash back on December 8th. In the past the email normally comes the following day so I wait until that before ordering more. Thank you so much for your help!

For the 10% on RMN can I use it at ShopDisney more than once a day? I used it earlier today to get gift cards and I have already received the email from RMN stating I will receive the cash back on December 8th. In the past the email normally comes the following day so I wait until that before ordering more. Thank you so much for your help!
There is no hard rule. I normally space mine out by different days but sometimes also do one in the morning and one in the evening and it's been fine. I actually just placed my second order for the day since I know I'll have a busy day tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter