Universal Studios Chat: Volume 5

Hee hee.....exaggerate.....all you like ...make out I'm some gorgeous brunette, slim who thinks he's......(on second thoughts...best just to say I said hello and I'm really looking forward to seeing the show and he can find me in the Dis Universal - I'll be waiting.... :lovestruc )

lol!!! I'd be afraid to encourage the guys over here!! :eek: After the original RPG, and our "Let's Drool Over Ghostbusters" thread....LOL

You know what I just realized? DM and Barry haven't signed my guestbook on my website!! :mad: ;) LOL come on you two!! :wave:

Fine. Be that way! Because you'll just be betraying USOInfo if you go making a comment in my guestbook ;) :p

Anyway, woohoo! Over 300 posts in this thread!!! :)

Never got to scanning in more pictures and I found something VERY interesting today but I can't say. :( Drives me crazy. Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! I may try scanning in some pictures this evening but I haven't even start my weekend homework which I'm sure will take a couple hours...good ol' procrastination ;)

I can't wait to go to Universal on Friday...even more so since I missed out this weekend!!!!!! :eek:

Anyway...I've been in the mood to watch the Bill & Ted movies. :p I'm serious, after the mentioning of the Halloween Show (which I know has little to do with the movies) I got out my DVDs and I haven't watched them yet but want to...no time though...especially with homework.

STATION!!!!!! (I overdo that don't I?? :p)

I hate high school and guidence counselors. :mad: I went into second period(homeroom) and the teacher comes up and hands me what looks like a schedule change! They didn't even give me a chance to talk with the teacher of photography class....they just took me out and put me in another class without any input from me!! Even worse? The class is STAINED GLASS. Yes, what kind of lame class is that?!?!?! I mean, last quarter it was different...my class gave me an actual credit for graduation...this? It's half an art credit, which you need, BUT I already have well past that requirement!!! Why couldn't a senior who needed the credit take stained glass instead of photography??? *pouts* :( You *know* a lot of the kids in the class are only taking photography because they think it'll be easy...
Now, my mom and I are discussing accelerated graduation where I can graduate early. If I have to take this stupid class, I might as well have a study hall, a class I'm required to take next you or so, or just not be at school for that period at all!
Still, all I want is photography class...all the other classes suck and it would be nice to have SOME class to look forward to :rolleyes:
Then I go to the class they give me. My name isn't on her list. She sends me to Ceramics...*cringe* and THANKFULLY I'm not on his class list either and he is full. I'm sent to guidence and I hear my counselor tell another kid strictly, "NO schedule changes!!!!" I just hide out in the bathroom for the rest of the afternoon. Didn't want to go back to Stained Glass and didn't want to get yelled at by my counselor...

Blech...sorry, just needed to vent.

I just hide out in the bathroom for the rest of the afternoon.
Clare, I remember doing that a time or two:rolleyes: Dont sweat the small stuff...maybe you can graduate early and move onto a place you are happy, doing something your happy doing! Its absolutely awful to not look forward to the claaes you have and have one that does interest you only to be told you can take it! They have anything else other than the stained glass that you may be able to get into?

Originally posted by JessicaR
They have anything else other than the stained glass that you may be able to get into?

Hmmm....woodcarving? :eek: :crazy2: Nah, they already filled up that class with unfortunate souls. I don't think I have any options. :(

lol...I don't think Yearbook is too bad...at least I can use it as a studyhall...or some time on the DISboards...;) There isn't even a dang computer in the Stained Glass class! :eek: :p

Anyway, I just registered my profile for virtual school so I can start earning my required credits online for better chance of early graduation. :)

Well, Im stuck with Stained Glass...:( but hopefully it won't be too bad. I was extremely P/Oed yesterday. I swear guidence counselors over here should be fired...they are obviously not meant to work with teenagers. They talk down on us and act like we are all out to cause trouble, etc. :rolleyes:

BUT, at least the Stained Glass teacher is nice.

Anyway, I have a friend who is going to Universal tomorrow for HHN and then US/IOA on Friday. So that's cool...I'll probably see her at a Ghostbusters Show on Friday (I told her I'd be at every one...which she doesn't doubt becauseshe's seen all my pictures...and my website...:p).

I can't wait until Friday!!!!!! :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter