Universal Studios Chat: Volume 5

Flyfly_Eclipse

<font color=green>Manager of the DISBoard Ghostbus
Another Universal Studios Chat has disappeared into to the abyss of threads, and so...it's time for a new one! :teeth:

Well, I have a current count of 73 pictures of the Ghostbusters Show for my website...:rolleyes: Have another roll of film to develop tomorrow with a few from the GB Show (I have reasons...I'm serious!). I don't think I'll have anything else come close to that on my website...:p
The pictures aren't up yet...still awaiting response from one of the employees before I post the pages. I've been working on them, so as soon as I get the e-mail, I'll have it ready to go!! :bounce:

My dad is complaining about my mom's and my frequent trips to Universal...he's trying his best to discourage my mom from going so often...:eek: He doesn't even know about our trips on September 27 or October 4!! He's a real party pooper, so we're having to figure out what we can do so he won't complain (don't worry, I'm still going both of those dates, and the other times I've mentioned, like October 17, etc).

I talked to one of my friends whom I hadn't spoken to for a couple months...when we were catching up...I think I bored her to tears about Universal Studios information and updates...from trips, to ya'll here on the boards, to my website...:p I probably won't be hearing from her in a while...last time I had hung out with her was during the summer and I made her watch the Ghostbuster Shows I recorded...and showed her pictures I took at Universal. It took her until now to contact me again...LOL! At least you all understand me here!! ;)

Hmmm...in other news, I think I found a Ghostbusters t-shirt. I might wear it to the meet.

I think you need another Dad. There are some single guys on the DIS. :)

Someone did not want to hear or talk about Universal?????

I do not comprehend. What is the problem with them?????

LOL.....;)

LOL Barry and SpideyHulk!! :p

I really do not understand either...but she just doesn't 'get it.' Ironically, she was the friend that had an AP a year ago, with me. She didn't go too many times...maybe 5 or 6 times...but isn't obsessed like we are...hard to believe, I know!!! :eek:

Oh! I need a couple people to test out my Ghostbuster Photo Index pages for me...I need to know if it takes forever to load or not (I have a cable modem, so I wouldn't know).

I really hope it doesn't take forever to load...it took forever to make the page!!! :p

GB Show Pictures

PS - I hope you like the pictures. :) I took all of these and hope to add more soon. Quality isn't that great because the quality went down after scanning them into the computer.

Originally posted by SpideyHulk24
Someone did not want to hear or talk about Universal?????

I do not comprehend. What is the problem with them?????

LOL.....;)

There are sick, twisted people in this world. :)

LOL!!!! And thank GOD there are the normal ones like us to balance it out!!!!!! ;)

Oh! and Fly Fly, not sure if I would be the right person to say this, since I have broadband as well, but the pics look great!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems like you have a great camera. But I had to look at them quickly as my wife looked over my shoulder and said "We are definitely going to see that show......" and I'm thinking "Oh, God, thanks to Fly Fly, I am going to lose my wife to a Ghostbuster!!!!!

Well all I have to say is "I ain't 'fraid of no ghost...." buster that is....LOL.

LOL Spidey!!!! :p

And thanks about my pictures...it is indeed a nice camera...Minolta Maxuum 5 with a 70mm-300mm lens. :) My parents bought the camera for me for Christmas, but I bought the new lens...a whopping $300 if I remember correctly... :eek: Not bad for someone who gets her income from last minute babysitting jobs... :rolleyes:

Not bad at all!!!! You can see the quality in those pics.

Loving the way the site is coming along!

Good job!

Now I'm wondering should we really meet you at the Ghostbusters show???? or am I asking for trouble........:D :D ;)

Just kidding. We are actually really excited about seeing the show and meeting you there!

My mom and I started a fund for Universal trips and a new camcorder! Please help poor Flyfly before she suffers from GBDT (Ghostbuster Detox) as my dad calls it. :p

If you'd like to contribute, please send a generous donation to...

hahaha...just kidding. :) We are having to save up money so my dad can't complain that we can't afford all these trips. But with all our trips we probably can't afford a new camcorder. I think I may be having to contribute a lot of my babysitting money if I get any more jobs before then. But, it's all good. :)

major sacrifice!! Not only will all my babysitting money go toward Universal trips, but also no eating out...including fast food chains and limited grocery shopping and not spend much on snacks and meals at Universal.

The things I do for Universal. :)

Your pictures are great! I know your partial to the "orange suit", FlyFly.....but the "white hat" ain't bad either!!!

hehe! Thanks Bacrd! You can tell I like those two best since majority of the pictures include either the guy in orange or the guy in the cowboy hat. :) I like the guy in orange, but agree the guy in the cowboy hat is VERY cute too (alright, all of them that play that part are...hehe). You see why I love this show???

Basically, it all adds up like this:

4 Shows + 15 minutes long = an hour worth of watching hot guys rather innocently, all the while I'm drooling. ;)

You know, in all these discussions of Ghostbusters, we are forgetting the other star of the show: Beetlejuice! No one drools on how sexy he is! :)

Originally posted by Barry Hom
You know, in all these discussions of Ghostbusters, we are forgetting the other star of the show: Beetlejuice! No one drools on how sexy he is! :)

LOL!!!! :p
Wearing a costume of a dead corpse in a black and white striped suit...oh yeah, that's so sexy! ;)

fly fly,
took a few minutes to load, but OH so worth it!!! lol The quality is good too.

Great job! My fave is still the one in the orange jumpsuit.

nina:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter