Universal Studios Chat: Volume 5

Your countdown clock is very close to Tiger Lilly's Mom. Are you planning a meet at your favorite place?

We're considering it. :) We share 3 days on our trips, so I'm sure we'll have to meet up for at least one show on one of those days. :) Too bad more people weren't going around then because I think it would be cool to have a birthday lunch or dinner with the DISers. :p I'd invite friends, but none have the pass, plus we're staying for 4-days and I'll be missing a day of school, and can't keep my friends away from home that long like that...bummer...:p :p

Too bad more of the local to Orlando folk can't meet up with you. Maybe as the date gets closer, you'll be surprised. Maybe you should tell your Ghostbusters so they can celebrate with you...:lovestruc :lovestruc

Originally posted by AlexandNessa
Maybe you should tell your Ghostbusters so they can celebrate with you...:lovestruc :lovestruc

LOL :p That would definitely be cool but there would be no way I'd ask a bunch of hot guys to hang out with me for my birthday...:rotfl: :rotfl:

But, I figured, 4-days...4 shows each day...I can see up to 16 GB Shows...LOL...although, I may not see every show if I'm there for 4 days...first off, so I actually do something else, and...one guy is there like EVERY time I go to Universal...so he'd probably be there all four days with my luck :p And if I'm at every showing, they might be weirded out by that and think I'm a stalker or something...

...but that's why I want to go 4-days...so I can do other things too! :p :smooth:

Hmmm...I guess I could afford to visit IOA...but not until November 10 and 11 when I have FOTL, that way I can quickly go on Hulk, Dueling Dragons, and Dr. Doom a few times and still get back to Universal in time for a Ghostbusters Show or Horror Makeup Show or something. :p

LOL I know!! It's been over 2 months since I've been to IOA!!! :eek: I came so close to going last trip...got to the entrance and then left because of too long and slow of a line...

...and I'll only go to IOA if I have FOTL...

...HEY, it's called "Baby Steps"... I'm getting there...:p :p

Baby steps!

Anyway, I'm off for the night. See you on the boards tomorrow!

Hi fly fly....I went to bed early last night...I was shattered. Had a really busy day, then a meeting, then had alot of stuff to type up from group time and literacy. I'm going shopping soon - it's a beautiful sunny autumn day here and all the leaves are turning magnificent oranges and pinks because we have had the most hottest of summers. I'll be on again later probably from 4pm your time - have a nice day.....

Hi fly fly.......I noticed damo has started off the RPG again.....I was going to post but I can't because I haven't been to the horror make up show, can you tell me what happens - is it a spoof that you watch or is it something you join in with?

Got to go off line again in a min...but will be on from 1pm your time today....have a look on the eventually back thread - Jessica's posted some lovely drinks for happy hour - some delicious non-alcohol ones that I'll be trying too.

The Horror Makeup Show is a show where two people, a host and a special gust makeup artist, show the audience how they do special effects for horror movies. They do at one point ask for a volunteer. Always a female. The show is also mostly jokes...sexual jokes pretty much, but others thrown in as well. I don;t want to say any more than that because it's always best to see it (don't want to ruin it! ;))

Oh I see...that must be why we didn't go and see it...probably my kids would have found it too scary and the language probably unsuitable for them.

Well I'll see what I can muster.......;)

I have seen some of the new pics - will be having a good look later....

Well, the show gives a PG-13 rating which probably made you nervous. It's not really that scary, but I have seen both reactions from kids. Some didn't think it was scary at all and others started crying. As for the language, it's not too bad really...not like they use cuss words...worst I remember them saying was "pissed" and they only used that once or twice...and not at every show. The jokes will fly over your kids' heads. I understod all of them, but my friend who is a couple months older than I, didn't get over half of them.

You can't miss the show next time you go! Maybe someone can watch your kids or something so you can see it. Only about 25 minutes long.

Think I will...perhaps you will come with me....:p

Back later.....got to get my drinkies sorted out.....;)

I'd love to join you to see the show! It's one of my favorites! My second favorite, to be exact (we all know what my favorite show is...;))

Talk to you when you get back on!! :)

Oooooh! I finished my business cards!!! :) I'll be printing out some to take with me this Friday and Saturday!

Wow!!! fly fly....hey I was wondering....if you see GIO2 and managed to talk to him pop him my email address with your business card......;)

LOL :) Yeah, he may feel better about himself after my cousin incident. :p

And stats you want me to give him about you too? ;) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter