Universal Pictures

willis37862

<font color=navy>Captain Jack is still my fave JD
I was wondering why there is a sticky thread for pictures on the Disney part of this forum and not one for Universal pictures. I would love to see others universal/IOA pictures. I am posting a pic of me and DH from US about a month ago. Anyone else want to share their pics?
2e95ccaa.jpg

anyone want to share their us/ioa photos?............. :goodvibes

Unfortunately we are not big into picture taking and I am not technically astute enough to post the few we have. Sorry. Love the Mad. guys in your photo though. Thanks for sharing.

Thats a cute pic. Hopefully I'll have some in June. (I just got a digital camera this year, so all my old pictures are in boxes and bags stuck in closets)

I agree, I was also thinking about pictures of Universal food. Mainly at the sit down restaurants. I think it would great to get photos of food at Mythos and the CitiWalk eateries.

Well I guess I will have to keep posting my photos until everyone gets theres ready. It was great we just walked around the corner and there the Madagascar characters were. No line or anything. I love when that happens. I also think food pics would be good. I have some. I will be posting more soon. And please anyone else with pics post them for all to enjoy. :goodvibes

here are a few from our October trip:
100_1351.jpg
p://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/alliemattsmom/100_1315.jpg[/IMG]
100_1316.jpg

100_1346.jpg

This is a great idea. I have been to WDW twice but have never been to US I will be going in Feb. :teeth: and it is great to see pictures :3dglasses of what I can expect. I didn't think there were any characters at US. I am glad to see there is. :banana: Is the Grinch only there around Christmas? :confused3 My kids say they are too old to see characters (8&13) but I know they will still want to take pictures of there favorites like Madagascar. Even if you don't have pis could someone list some of the characters from US? :wave:

willis37862 said:
Fond memories :goodvibes My fave ride and my fave part.
021_21_0002.jpg

The best row is the front, "FACT"! I've done the Hulk 227 times :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

"""Everything looks good! I think, I think this time is going to work"""
----WARNING COOLANT LEVELS ARE DROPPING----

bscs said:
This is a great idea. I have been to WDW twice but have never been to US I will be going in Feb. :teeth: and it is great to see pictures :3dglasses of what I can expect. I didn't think there were any characters at US. I am glad to see there is. :banana: Is the Grinch only there around Christmas? :confused3 My kids say they are too old to see characters (8&13) but I know they will still want to take pictures of there favorites like Madagascar. Even if you don't have pis could someone list some of the characters from US? :wave:

Lets see..... we saw the Blues brothers, the professor from back to the future, madagascar crew, thing one and thing two, spongebob, shrek, donkey and princess. Oh there are lots at the two parks. Also spiderman and cat in the hat. I love it. Your never to old for characters. I have to act like an adult at home so I act like a kid on vacation. :goodvibes

bscs said:
I didn't think there were any characters at US. I am glad to see there is. My kids say they are too old to see characters (8&13) but I know they will still want to take pictures of there favorites like Madagascar. Even if you don't have pis could someone list some of the characters from US? :wave:

I got my pics with Wolverine, Storm, and another X-men character (cannot remember her name at this point in time, even though I LOVE x-men). I also saw Shaggy and Scooby-Do, Shrek, Spiderman, Captain America, Cat in the hat, and I sure there are many others, just cannot remember them all.

Jo

Jumping on the JAWS photo bandwagon. This prop is my fave part of JAWS. :goodvibes
d1652450.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter