Universal Pictures

47b5dc04b3127cce90257148219600000065138AYtmjFq3bt5

47b5dc04b3127cce90257652e02700000056108AYtmjFq3bt5

47b5dc04b3127cce9025765ae02f00000046108AYtmjFq3bt5

willis37862 said:
Great pictures everyone. :goodvibes Wonder what the new attraction will be?
Sylvester Mcmonkey Mcbean's Fantastic Driving Machines
It's the track that you see running throughout Seuss Landing, with a little blue car full of sneetches running on it every once in a while. The track is going to be a Mac monorail track and it may contain dark ride elements. It opens in May, I think.

yaytezIOA said:
Sylvester Mcmonkey Mcbean's Fantastic Driving Machines
It's the track that you see running throughout Seuss Landing, with a little blue car full of sneetches running on it every once in a while. The track is going to be a Mac monorail track and it may contain dark ride elements. It opens in May, I think.
Thanks. Sounds interesting :goodvibes

Some photos from our character breakfast at Confisco Grill in Islands of Adventure. We had such a wonderful time, I can heartily recommend it to everyone!! It was amazing :)
Thing 2 'stole' our baby's drink. :rotfl2:
UniversalThingDrink.jpg

Our boys with Thing 1 and Thing 2 (DS9 looking anxious as his baby sister takes advantage of the opportunity and eats his breakfast! :) )
UniversalThingsED.jpg

A hug for Cat in the Hat!!
UniversalCatInHat.jpg

The boys with Cat in the Hat!
UniversalCatInHatBoys.jpg

Practicising their Spidy skills as taught by the man himself!! (Shame DS11 was blocked out here).
UniversalSpidyBoys.jpg

This is fuzzy but I still love it! She KNEW he was behind her but having gone through the ordeal of Thing 1 stealing her drink, she was sulking and had enough of these characters! :teeth:
UniversalSpidyAisling.jpg

DH and the children in Bikini Bottom!!!!! (at Universal Studios)
UniversalSpongebob.jpg

Aisling was just in shock when she actually met Barney. We went to the Barney show (much to the mortification of my 11yo and 9yo boys! :teeth: ) and she just stared at him all the way through, in awe. Afterwards we queued up to meet him and she was overjoyed but cried her eyes out when we had to leave :sad1: :goodvibes
UniversalBarney.jpg

And a few more:

One of the 'mummies' outside ROTM - Sep 05

IMG_0985a.jpg

Chocolate and banana gooey cake from Mythos

IMG_0974a.jpg

Circus McGurkas

106-0604_IMG.jpg

105-0595_IMG.jpg

More to follow :)

Some character piccies (including one of Lapin here on the DIS starring as 'green eggs guy' and others:

IMG_1161a.jpg

IMG_1159a.jpg

IMG_1154a.jpg

IMG_1156a.jpg

IMG_1157a.jpg

IMG_0988a.jpg

And, for all you 'foodies', some Mythos yummy food piccies :teeth:

Chocolate shake - 10 out of 10

IMG_1162a.jpg

Lemon and rosemary bread (I think?) - 10 out of 10

IMG_1163a.jpg

Chicken sandwich - 8 out of 10

IMG_1164a.jpg

Oriental chicken salad - 9 out of 10 (would have been 10 but DH didn't like the dressing on the rim of the plate)

IMG_1165a.jpg

Great pics everyone. We are waiting for our DS (5) is a little bit older but it does look fun ::yes:: Even tho I would love for him to see Spiderman now and Cat w/Thing 1 & 2

125867032.jpg

I *LOVE* the penguins ~LOVE "EM!!! :flower2: :flower:

PS, why isn't this thread a sticky yet???

125867029.jpg

Men in Black across the lake - I got the highest score in our car!!! Me! I did this ! :cool1:

125867023.jpg

I think I can see New York from here !

125867024.jpg

More cool buildings in Studios

I am going to be there 1 week from tomorrow (for the first time ever) and I look at the pics every day to get me more and more excited. I'll be sure to add mine when I get back.

Just some good character pics.....and look no lines...eat your heart out mickey
macys016.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture013.jpg

And this happens so rarely, it had to be captured
macys017.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter