Universal Pictures

wow, great pic.......jaws, woo hoo..........

i need to buy a camera.........
and , i need to take someone with me on my next trip.
i have been going solo to orlando the last 2 years.

unvnight1.jpg

Best I could do without a tripod. :goodvibes

This is one of my all time favorite pictures that I have taken at IOA. This is my daughter when she was 3 looking up at one of her favorite characters.
Rachel_Bullwinkle3.jpg

macraven said:
momma........your little looks adorable !! no wonder it is your favorite pic.
Thanks! :goodvibes I love that one so much because of the size difference between the two of them.

Come on everyone post those US/IOA pictures for all to admire :goodvibes

I'll post some in a couple of weeks. It'll be my first vacation to Universal and first vacation using my new digital camera. :teeth:

macys014.jpg

Believe it or not, this guy is from the Sinbad show. He hangs around dueling dragons and scares the living snot out of people.

Venom without teeth
Picture126.jpg

and a sad unicorn princess....she fell asleep in the chair and didnt want to wake up
Picture123.jpg

Great pictures everyone. :goodvibes Wonder what the new attraction will be?

I sure hope that by the time I get back from my vacation in June I'm smart enough to post pictures! LOL.

You can see all of my UO pictures by clicking on my webpage link in my signature (I'm too lazy to re-post them all here :rolleyes: ). I still have several more recent trips to add but just have not find the time to upload all the data. Maybe soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter