To All Single Disers... What does your Dis Nick means?!

:worried: oops... forgot fgm-inlaw plays here too :ssst:

:laughing:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: but now FGM-inlaw is never sure whether to plan trips to Fl or stay home....but sorry , you will be SOL as I am coming to Fl with or without :stitch: for July 4th ... so if there are any surprises planned that need my assistance you need to clue me in pixiedust:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: but now FGM-inlaw is never sure whether to plan trips to Fl or stay home....but sorry , you will be SOL as I am coming to Fl with or without :stitch: for July 4th ... so if there are any surprises planned that need my assistance you need to clue me in pixiedust:

Noo ma'am... no assistance needed for 4th of July weekend! princess:

Edited to add: btw, a good rule of thumb is always plan on visiting Florida, as a matter of fact, as soon as is humanly possible, you and Marie just move here!

Noo ma'am... no assistance needed for 4th of July weekend! princess:

Edited to add: btw, a good rule of thumb is always plan on visiting Florida, as a matter of fact, as soon as is humanly possible, you and Marie just move here!

Heheh, ok, Marie and I will move to Fl as soon as school is out and leave :stitch: in VA

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

well I guess I will see you MAC with or without lilo and stitch on July 4th weekend then...

ohhh and please if ever we hang out can we take it slow???? :lmao:

well I guess I will see you MAC with or without lilo and stitch on July 4th weekend then...

ohhh and please if ever we hang out can we take it slow???? :lmao:

:snooty:

but you and I didn't take things slowly! You and I knew we were meant to be together the first time we met too! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 He keeps me in total darkness :lmao:

Definitely, whoever I am with I go at their pace, but prefer doing the parks slowly :hug:

:snooty:

but you and I didn't take things slowly! You and I knew we were meant to be together the first time we met too! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

well that was slow... when we were together... slow = no plans... driving along Victory way.... we saw the signs for DHS... what did we do?? we go in.. parked and rode TOT... when done got some fries... and went back to hotel... = S L O W !!!!!!

you get me MAAAC?????:lmao:

well that was slow... when we were together... slow = no plans... driving along Victory way.... we saw the signs for DHS... what did we do?? we go in.. parked and rode TOT... when done got some fries... and went back to hotel... = S L O W !!!!!!

:guilty: I can't help it. I'm excited...(get your mind out of the gutter fgminlaw)

I'll keep my mouth shut from now on.

Oh "I" understand slow....:lmao: but I dont think certain others understand SLOW:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: but I do not interfere in such things...heheheeheheh

As for you and me...ummm....I dont really want to do ToT and then go back to the room..heheehh, there is slow and then there is NOTHING...hehehehe...

Playing when FGM-inlaw is around is almost as much (not) fun as playing if mother were around isnt it:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: See, what we should have did was you should have met ME first then went from there.... but too late now................:cloud9:

aahh what you been upto other than being lazy... :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

just been busy busy busy. Got a bunch of stuff done around the house, been hanging out with my daughter, joined Toastmasters this week, we are in our peak season at work right now so things have been busy there too. We just got back from a girl scout meeting and now DD is tackling her homework while I finish her birthday party invitations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter