To All Single Disers... What does your Dis Nick means?!

Hmmm . . .I need a job--can you outsource to NY? ;)

Wellll... really want someone who can be in the office who can handle thing so I don't get constantly called when I'm on vacation (like, at WDW) ;)

-Ken

Wellll... really want someone who can be in the office who can handle thing so I don't get constantly called when I'm on vacation (like, at WDW) ;)

-Ken

LOL--sorry, have to stay in NY to finish up my degree. I'll be done over the summer though ;) :rotfl:

-Ken

lolrof....sounds kind of like me saying I am on vacation so I am transferring all calls to one of the other 3 regional managers....so what happens...my phone rings off the hook while I am on vacation and if I do not answer it or do not check/answer my emails I have at least 300 things to take care of when I return. It all works rather well on paper but something gets lost when we try to put it into practice so for the most part those who vacation with me have to accept my job for what it is and accept that I do work on vacation....:goodvibes

Exactly how many jobs do you want to hold down, Timmy? You already work too many hours as it is. :laughing:

Care... I did try to just work normal hours.. but then I see myself getting in so much trouble... with my full time job I get 6 weeks vacation plus sick time... which gives me an excuse to take vaca more often plus sick time and needed to go to WDW for cure excuses... so I had to anchor myself with a part time job so I am force to stay and work :lmao: see there is a reason to my madness...

Still looking... might be making a run to Long Island, NY this weekend, can try to look there... although might be easiest to give you an IOU for a sno-cone? :p

Looking for a web developer to take care of our websites (among other things) so I can concentrate on the other computers... and :surfweb: (not that I would condone surfing during work hours :angel: )

-Ken

hmmm that is the one thing I cannot do.. all I know with this pc is to press enter.. well now if you are looking for a per diem nurse... accountant... to do research... cook french cuisine (yes I still need the book though it has been 3 years since I went to school for it)... pastries and or to cater... that I can do... ohhh and I can do domestic abuse counseling too:rotfl: and if you consider finding deals for a vaca to WDW a plus well I can do that too!!!

-Ken

Personal Secretary... with my own chair ????:lmao: :lmao:

LOL--sorry, have to stay in NY to finish up my degree. I'll be done over the summer though ;) :rotfl:

Hehe well at the rate things are going the position might still be open :rolleyes:
Or maybe even two positions since I'll be carried off in a straitjacket if this goes on much longer :p

Care... I did try to just work normal hours.. but then I see myself getting in so much trouble... with my full time job I get 6 weeks vacation plus sick time... which gives me an excuse to take vaca more often plus sick time and needed to go to WDW for cure excuses... so I had to anchor myself with a part time job so I am force to stay and work :lmao: see there is a reason to my madness...

hmmm that is the one thing I cannot do.. all I know with this pc is to press enter.. well now if you are looking for a per diem nurse... accountant... to do research... cook french cuisine (yes I still need the book though it has been 3 years since I went to school for it)... pastries and or to cater... that I can do... ohhh and I can do domestic abuse counseling too:rotfl: and if you consider finding deals for a vaca to WDW a plus well I can do that too!!!

Personal Secretary... with my own chair ????:lmao: :lmao:

Hmm I need to try the "WDW trip as a cure" line to see if I can use my sick time :rotfl:
Accounting... research... ooh pastries :lovestruc I'll have to keep an ear open for job openings in the other departments :)

lolrof....sounds kind of like me saying I am on vacation so I am transferring all calls to one of the other 3 regional managers....so what happens...my phone rings off the hook while I am on vacation and if I do not answer it or do not check/answer my emails I have at least 300 things to take care of when I return. It all works rather well on paper but something gets lost when we try to put it into practice so for the most part those who vacation with me have to accept my job for what it is and accept that I do work on vacation....:goodvibes

Ooh wonder how long an away message of "please reboot and call back if you continue to have problems" would last? :angel:

Timmy, you are not only multifaceted, but multitalented. Sheesh! Give the lady a few extra hours and she gets herself another degree, another career, and another holiday to WDW. Six weeks of holiday time? Wow. I'm impressed. I only get 3 weeks, and have another 5 years to go before it goes up to 4 weeks.

I dont think I have ever said hello Care so :wave2:

Hi Angy! :wave2: I've heard lots of awesome things about you. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Hmm I need to try the "WDW trip as a cure" line to see if I can use my sick time :rotfl:
Accounting... research... ooh pastries :lovestruc I'll have to keep an ear open for job openings in the other departments :)
:angel:

do that... :listen: but that does not get you out of your promise of SNOW!!!!!!!!

Wow!!! You are my idol! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Timmy, you are not only multifaceted, but multitalented.

hahaha that is what happen when you are trained to sleep for only 4 hours... to much waking time... :faint: well the caffeine factor is a plus too!!!

Wow!!! You are my idol! :worship: :worship: :worship:

trust me you dont want to be like me... two reason why I am like this ??? Hmm I still dont know what I want to be when I grow up.. and just plain paranoid... I just need to always have a back up plan... just in case... :confused3 basically I am scared to get hungry!!!:laughing:

now if I can only stick to one bussiness that would flourish then I will be set... I did try to do jewelry and stuff... was able to get a few followers after friends have used my work for weddings and baby showers souvies... but then I got lazy to do more... so thats that!!! :headache: :mad: back to the drawing board... :rolleyes1

hahaha that is what happen when you are trained to sleep for only 4 hours... to much waking time... :faint: well the caffeine factor is a plus too!!!

trust me you dont want to be like me... two reason why I am like this ??? Hmm I still dont know what I want to be when I grow up.. and just plain paranoid... I just need to always have a back up plan... just in case... :confused3 basically I am scared to get hungry!!!:laughing:

now if I can only stick to one bussiness that would flourish then I will be set... I did try to do jewelry and stuff... was able to get a few followers after friends have used my work for weddings and baby showers souvies... but then I got lazy to do more... so thats that!!! :headache: :mad: back to the drawing board... :rolleyes1

I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up either ;) I keep hoping to become a ballerina, but that darn lack of talent and extremely clumsy gene I inherited seems to be holding me back :rotfl2:

I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up either ;) I keep hoping to become a ballerina, but that darn lack of talent and extremely clumsy gene I inherited seems to be holding me back :rotfl2:

my mom did say I do have a talent... A HIDDEN one :faint: and I have yet to find it...:rotfl: :confused3

Hehe well at the rate things are going the position might still be open :rolleyes:
Or maybe even two positions since I'll be carried off in a straitjacket if this goes on much longer :p

Hmm I need to try the "WDW trip as a cure
" line to see if I can use my sick time :rotfl:

Ooh wonder how long an away message of "please reboot and call back if you continue to have problems" would last?
:angel:
Well, being the Disney freak that I am , if one of my ppl requested Disney sick time I would approve it:lmao: and umm, you can try the reboot and call me back but I dont think you would be very successful. The one time, (this past Dec) that I actually took vacation time, didnt fwd the calls to my cell and didnt take the pc, I left the "I am on vacation so please call so and so" I came back and my vm was full and 10 of those calls was from the same person, all in the same day...go figure.....:lmao:

Timmy, you are not only multifaceted, but multitalented. Sheesh! Give the lady a few extra hours and she gets herself another degree, another career, and another holiday to WDW. Six weeks of holiday time? Wow. I'm impressed. I only get 3 weeks, and have another 5 years to go before it goes up to 4 weeks.

Hi Angy! :wave2: I've heard lots of awesome things about you. I look forward to getting to know you better.
Timmy is indeed a multifaceted person, but I understand her need for back up plans and not knowing what she wants to be when she grows up...:cutie:

Care, I have heard some wonderful things about you as well and I look forward to meeting you one day:hug:

Good morning !!! Acccckkkk :eek: I would never never look at another cup of Kona Midnight Express.. it kept me up till 4AM this morning :faint: and now I have a bad hangover type of feeling !!!!!!!!!!:scared:

So when I go see the Doctore tomorrow - I can ask for a note so I can go to WDW to get better ???

Sounds like a plan to me - Sunshine and Disney is just what the Dr will order.

Probably can't fly - anyone want to Drive me?????

So when I go see the Doctore tomorrow - I can ask for a note so I can go to WDW to get better ???

Tempting...

Hey anything is possible..I have a cousin who is in charge of plowing the snow for the county road commission...this guy shows up at their office with a wrtten perscription from a doctor here in town telling the road commission that they could no longer plow snow into his driveway because he has a heart condtion...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter