Tickets at Mapleleaf

I just need the 2 day tix WITHOUT park to park access, in this case, base tix. It seems undercover tourist is beating maple leaf by like $5 per person. Am I missing something? Can anyone confirm? :confused3

I just need the 2 day tix WITHOUT park to park access, in this case, base tix. It seems undercover tourist is beating maple leaf by like $5 per person. Am I missing something? Can anyone confirm? :confused3

If all you want is 2 day base tickets then the "stay and play" are not the tickets for you.

If there is absolutely no way you will be going for more than 2 days or wanting to parkhop, then I would just get the 2 day base ticket from undercovertourist.

curious if you can upgrade these tickets to an annual pass and if so does anyone know what the difference you would pay would be?

thanks

curious if you can upgrade these tickets to an annual pass and if so does anyone know what the difference you would pay would be?

thanks

Yeah, seriously right? W/the parking on the 7 day (or 14 day if you get it), the parking is a killer :eek:

Just found our passes in my mailbox!!! :banana:

I ordered the 7-day passes... so to clarify: when it says "Valid for 14 consecutive days" that means it's actually a 14-day ticket...? not, as Disney tickets would put it, valid for 14 days from first use? We won't use that many days either way, but I think DD would now like to try to set up a cot inside Hogwarts for those two weeks :rotfl:

Yeah, seriously right? W/the parking on the 7 day (or 14 day if you get it), the parking is a killer :eek:

That sounds like a good strategy. My own "7-day" (14?) ticket should be arriving soon. I'd assume that when I show up at a ticket window in a few months, they will research the ticket for the price paid and then charge me the difference between that and the annual pass. Unfortunately I'll have to park first before I can get the AP and the free parking that comes with it -- sort of a chicken and egg problem there.

That sounds like a good strategy. My own "7-day" (14?) ticket should be arriving soon. I'd assume that when I show up at a ticket window in a few months, they will research the ticket for the price paid and then charge me the difference between that and the annual pass. Unfortunately I'll have to park first before I can get the AP and the free parking that comes with it -- sort of a chicken and egg problem there.
There is a drop off area, you can go over there and drop off one person to go up and get the AP and then activate it, then go and park and you are good to go :)

I hate to say this but it may be that the 7 day stay and play are good only for 7 days, not 14 as hoped. On the Mapleleaf ticket site it says "All of our tickets expire 14 days after 1st use". I am not where I can read my tickets right now, so I don't remember the exact wording on them.

Got another question for you guys.

Does the "stay and play" part on those tickets from Maple Leaf matter if you are staying off site? A couple of people I'm going with are more paranoid than I am and want to be sure :headache:

and bummer about the commemorative ticket. Oh well....

Stay and Play just refers to staying and playing at the parks and has nothing to do with staying onsite. You can use them whether you are staying onsite or offsite. So no worries. You can trust me on this one.

Sorry, one more nitpicky question - anybody gotten the 14-days as a substitute for the 7-days when ordering a child's ticket? We are three adults (though I can't think of anyone who would classify my 10-year-old as an "adult" :rolleyes:) and one child....

I ordered one child's 7 day 2 park ticket through Mapleleaf on Friday night. I received the ticket yesterday. It is a 14 day ticket. Hand written on the inside envelope says "gave free upgrade on U.S. Enjoy!"

I hate to say this but it may be that the 7 day stay and play are good only for 7 days, not 14 as hoped. On the Mapleleaf ticket site it says "All of our tickets expire 14 days after 1st use". I am not where I can read my tickets right now, so I don't remember the exact wording on them.

My child's ticket was just received yesterday. It says "14 consecutive days including first use". and "2 park bonus child -- valid for 14 consecutive days"

I take that to mean it's good for 14 days in a row, and day one starts the first day you use it, and it's only good for 14 days (not good for 14 visits).

ok no matter what i do (links-tab-google-erased all my cookies and started over) I cant find these darn tix. Can I get them if I just call or is it only avail online? I am ready to throw the laptop out the window I swear!!!:mad::headache:

I ordered one child's 7 day 2 park ticket through Mapleleaf on Friday night. I received the ticket yesterday. It is a 14 day ticket. Hand written on the inside envelope says "gave free upgrade on U.S. Enjoy!"

My child's ticket was just received yesterday. It says "14 consecutive days including first use". and "2 park bonus child -- valid for 14 consecutive days"

I take that to mean it's good for 14 days in a row, and day one starts the first day you use it, and it's only good for 14 days (not good for 14 visits).

Excellent news... thanks to you both! :)

ok no matter what i do (links-tab-google-erased all my cookies and started over) I cant find these darn tix. Can I get them if I just call or is it only avail online? I am ready to throw the laptop out the window I swear!!!:mad::headache:

They don't seem to be on the order form anymore. I think you missed out.

The last time they disappeared though, they reappeared within a couple of days. Maybe you will get lucky and they will come back.

They don't seem to be on the order form anymore. I think you missed out.

The last time they disappeared though, they reappeared within a couple of days. Maybe you will get lucky and they will come back.

DARN!! Oh well there was a rumor some costcos had 3 day tix for $135..Guess I'll go check mine out..it's not as great a deal ..but that's what I get for procrastinating:sad1:

I wonder if these tickets will be restocked at the same price now that Universal's regular prices have gone up. Also I am not sure why they do this mysterious upgrade to 14 days, which is more of a European holiday length. Does Maple Leaf periodically buy up unsold inventory from some foreign vendor and resell it to Americans (and Canadians)?

That's a continuous concern on this thread, if you read back, but there are people who have used them and confirm that they are, indeed, 14 day tickets.

Not to mention, they don't say "7 day tickets" on there at all...the only number as it refers to days is 14.

MIChessGuy, there's the name of a tour operator on them. I imagine the special tickets came from that tour operator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter