Tickets at Mapleleaf

dorisdvu

Mouseketeer
On Mapleleaf.com it has
7 Day - 2 Park Universal Stay and Play Tickets Prices include tax!
Click here for more details!
Unlimited admission into Universal Studios Orlando, Islands of Adventure and CityWalk for 7 consecutive days. NOT Sold at Gate...Available while supplies last! Adult $131.95 Child 117.95

This sounds really cheap. This is cheaper than their 2 day 2 park tickets which are $145.00 for adults.
Am I misunderstanding something? Do they sell AP's?

On Mapleleaf.com it has
Unlimited admission into Universal Studios Orlando, Islands of Adventure and CityWalk for 7 consecutive days. NOT Sold at Gate...Available while supplies last! Adult $131.95 Child 117.95

This sounds really cheap. This is cheaper than their 2 day 2 park tickets which are $145.00 for adults.
It's a great deal. We bought the same tickets from Mapleleaf a month or so ago (I think they were $128 at the time).

Though we ordered the 7 day tickets, we were sent 14 day tickets... too bad we only need 4 days!

On Mapleleaf.com it has

It's a legit deal. I posted it awhile back but I bought mine months ago. They are fast! I got my tickets in a couple of days...real tickets, 14 day, not a voucher. You can also call them and pick them up at their offices.

On Mapleleaf.com it has

Okay just for the crazy people like me the website is http://www.mapleleaftickets.com/ Mapleleaf.com is a food company :rotfl2:

whoops :banana::banana:

Does anyone know if the Stay and Play ticket is a park to park ticket?
It doesn't specify.

ETA: Duh! From the website: 7 Day - 2 Park Universal Stay and Play Ticket
Unlimited Park to Park Admission into Universal and Islands of Adventure for 7 consecutive days!
Total price:$138.90 Tax Included

I've been putting off buying our Orlando Flex Pass. I might as well bite the bullet and do it now, they're only $242.99 on Maple Leaf.

I bought from them for our upcoming trip. The tickets came in a very timely manner, and as said by others the tickets were for 14 days rather than the 7 we purchased.

For comparison, I just priced two adult 7-day park-to-park tix on UniversalOrlando.com and it's $366.38. The price on MapleLeaf is $265.57. :cool1:

I did call MapleLeaf to ask about expiration dates and there are none until you use the first park day.

See you there in September!

:hippie: Peace

Thanks to everyone that posted about these tickets. I had been searching for the best price and thought we had found it on a discount offered thru a employer discount program. Mapleleaf had that price beat! Can't wait to visit Universal again! It's been about 10 years and I can't wait to see all the new stuff as well as the favorites from last trip!

On Mapleleaf.com it has

they must have caught the glitch or sold out - i can't find it on their site. bummer.

dj2 - go to the link listed a few comments above and it will take you the page with the discounts. It is actually $129/adult and $115/child if you use that link above!

Just wanted to let everyone know ticket was received in less than 2 weeks.
It's the type of ticket that has to be counter-signed at each visit.
Yeah! No finger scan, lol.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter