Tickets at Mapleleaf

Upgrading the adult mapleleaf 7 ordered (14 day sent) tickets to AP is $100 confirmed by IOA CSR

I have the same tickets and had the same question. So they are allowing $100 towards the purchase of the AP passes? Wonder why they are not allowing the full purchase price, even if it was at a discount?

Thanks.

Upgrading the adult mapleleaf 7 ordered (14 day sent) tickets to AP is $100 confirmed by IOA CSR

I have the same tickets and had the same question. So they are allowing $100 towards the purchase of the AP passes? Wonder why they are not allowing the full purchase price, even if it was at a discount?

Thanks.

Hmm, I read that a bit differently - I thought it meant that it was $100 (plus tax) to upgrade from the mapleleaf ticket to an AP (basic). I think the basic AP is 229.99, so that the ticket would be given a value of 129.99.
Am I misreading this?

Well it sure could mean that, and of course that would be better than a $100 credit! Thanks for clarifying!

Hmm, I read that a bit differently - I thought it meant that it was $100 (plus tax) to upgrade from the mapleleaf ticket to an AP (basic). I think the basic AP is 229.99, so that the ticket would be given a value of 129.99.
Am I misreading this?

I read it the same way!

Am I misreading this?

I read it the same way as you do now. I think I just scanned it too quickly the first time!

$100 more and you will have an AP. Thought about doing it but it's 365 days from the FIRST day of use and that will not work for us.

Am I looking at this correctly? I can get the non florida resident AP for 100.00 more AND the pass includes free parking? If so, then on my trip of 7 days the AP pass is no more then my just paying for parking for 7 days?

Will I still be able to get the same deal on stay and scream or FF tickets as I would if I used the Mapleleaf tickets rather than the AP?

Am I looking at this correctly? I can get the non florida resident AP for 100.00 more AND the pass includes free parking? If so, then on my trip of 7 days the AP pass is no more then my just paying for parking for 7 days?

Will I still be able to get the same deal on stay and scream or FF tickets as I would if I used the Mapleleaf tickets rather than the AP?
Usually purchasing an AP is a better deal if you're going to stay a week or longer...mainly because of the discounts you receive on food and merchandise as well as free parking. The Preferred AP is $229.99 for non-residents...there is no discount...so apparently you can upgrade for $100.00 from these tickets being sold by Mapleleaf. I don't know how these discount houses work since I always go through Universal. Good luck on whatever you decide to do.

All APs are activated and issued by Universal so you would be able to get the AP discounts on HHN tickets. S & S discounted tickets are available to anyone who is in the park during the day. Not sure what you mean by using Mapleleaf tickets instead of the AP for discounts though.

Thank you Metro West!!!:cheer2:

At least I did the parking math correctly.

As for the HHN discount part. What I am really saying is that I know nothing about any discounts that come with an AP.

My next item of research is to try to find the links that tell me the AP discounts.

I want to determine the best pricing for a two night HHN if I plan on being in the park on the 2 days of HHN nights.

Is a FF Pass discounted for AP holders? If so, then I would think that the FF pass is a better deal for two nights. If FF pass is not discounted, I need to find out what a single AP S&S price is, x2, and see if it is less than a FF pass.

I hope that makes sense, I have 3am brain blur. :rotfl2:

Edit- If S&S is just a discount on HHN, does S&S discount apply to FF pass or only single night pass? (I will be in the park every day.)

Thank you Metro West!!!:cheer2:

At least I did the parking math correctly.

As for the HHN discount part. What I am really saying is that I know nothing about any discounts that come with an AP.

My next item of research is to try to find the links that tell me the AP discounts.

I want to determine the best pricing for a two night HHN if I plan on being in the park on the 2 days of HHN nights.

Is a FF Pass discounted for AP holders? If so, then I would think that the FF pass is a better deal for two nights. If FF pass is not discounted, I need to find out what a single AP S&S price is, x2, and see if it is less than a FF pass.

I hope that makes sense, I have 3am brain blur. :rotfl2:

Edit- If S&S is just a discount on HHN, does S&S discount apply to FF pass or only single night pass? (I will be in the park every day.)
The FFP is definately the way to go if you have an AP...the discounts are great! Once you have the FFP and your day tickets you will not need to purchase anything else for HHN. If you want to do S & S, just go to the holding area once the park closes. They will scan your FFP and you're set. The S & S discount is only good on single night tickets...there is no additional discount on the FFP other than FL resident or AP discount.

Mapleleaf delivered my tickets to the hotel and they are 14 day consecutive day park to park tickets! Woohoo!

Now i'm watching the link to see if it ever comes back in stock for my friends who missed out on the deal...:goodvibes Thanks OP!

Mapleleaf delivered my tickets to the hotel and they are 14 day consecutive day park to park tickets! Woohoo!

Now i'm watching the link to see if it ever comes back in stock for my friends who missed out on the deal...:goodvibes Thanks OP!

Please post in this thread if you see these tickets available again. I snoozed last time....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter