• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Discover: Sign up for an Atkins kit 25 SB credited instantly for me. I checked the choice to just get free info, not to get the kit and a $5 coupon, entered my name, email address, a username, and password.

So I did mine back on, I think, July 25th. At the that time it said it payed in 14 days. It just payed me 3000 SB's (a nice $20 money maker!) on Tuesday Aug 8th!
So i also did one in. DD27's acct. I mentioned I was doing a deal but forgot to say proactive. Anyway, she spaced out and forgot what I said and when she saw the email saying a charge of $9.95 she didn't look which cc was used and was thinking she was hacked and so her husband called and cancelled! Ugh! He called back and says she made a mistake and they said they'd reinstate the order but I don't think they ever did as there was never another charge and no product showed up. So after mine paid out we did it again in her acct with her second email. This seems to have gone thru fine And shows as pending. I never saw that before in hers and don't remember seeing for my acct. either but it was probably there. Anyway, it says pending up to 30 days till 9/8.
Hmm interesting. Where does it show pending? I don't see anything in my SB activity or shop visit that says pending.

Anyone do the Bluehost: Build a Website offer for 3,500??? Says the introductory cost is only $2.99, but it can't be this easy?

Anyone do the Bluehost: Build a Website offer for 3,500??? Says the introductory cost is only $2.99, but it can't be this easy?

Off the top of my head, I think that's a monthly price and you have to pay for the entire year up front - but I may be thinking of a different web hosting deal.

Hmm interesting. Where does it show pending? I don't see anything in my SB activity or shop visit that says pending.
Sorry I'm a bit late, was traveling back from our stay at OKW. Always gotta come back, darnit, lol. :(
Anyway, mine is at the top of the list of Activities, pinned to the top of that list. It's as @miztressuz described hers as looking. I expect it will stay there until it is credited. Now, as I said I don't recall that on my own account, and it posted in the 14 days as it stated when I did the deal. We did not see that 14 days stated when DD27 did her proactiv but didn't make a big point of looking for it either so could have missed it. Maybe they changed it since I did my offer in late July, to be a 30 crediting item instead. I'll be interested to see if it credits earlier at the 14 day mark, that's what we're hoping for, but won't be surprised if it doesn't happen till 9/8 as it says in the pending post.

Last edited:
We just joined the Swago team challenge and both DD27 and I are on LIMBO LEADERS! Hopefully this is a lucky sign for us! We are way off in earning SB's this month as we just came back from our 8/5-12 trip. I was lucky in that I had four days worth of shopping activity credit 8/4-7, but still couldn't keep my daily streak going. I also got my proactive $30 credit. Poor DD27 didn't get more than maybe 100 SB's all week.
So I figured my ncrave would work great as I hadn't used in over a week! It was okay for a short while, got maybe 30 SB for myself and now they are not available, even incognito! DD27 got about 13, tho she's in Firefox which runs terrible no matter.
I'd sure like to see more money makers like the proactiv one or even the NatureBox at the $15 when I got that one. DD27 went to do a day later and it was back to $10 so skipped it until it's up again.

is it me or is it nearly impossible to reach the first goal on the weekend?! for some reason ncraves never shows up when i'm home.

My apps now have multiple LONG ads, I rarely have laptop guy, and ncraves are rarely there. What in the world is going on?

So I did mine back on, I think, July 25th. At the that time it said it payed in 14 days. It just payed me 3000 SB's (a nice $20 money maker!) on Tuesday Aug 8th!
So i also did one in. DD27's acct. I mentioned I was doing a deal but forgot to say proactive. Anyway, she spaced out and forgot what I said and when she saw the email saying a charge of $9.95 she didn't look which cc was used and was thinking she was hacked and so her husband called and cancelled! Ugh! He called back and says she made a mistake and they said they'd reinstate the order but I don't think they ever did as there was never another charge and no product showed up. So after mine paid out we did it again in her acct with her second email. This seems to have gone thru fine And shows as pending. I never saw that before in hers and don't remember seeing for my acct. either but it was probably there. Anyway, it says pending up to 30 days till 9/8.

Mine's in the Activity list
Discover: SB Offers: Proactiv (pending credit date: 09/10/17) +3,000 SB

Sorry I'm a bit late, was traveling back from our stay at OKW. Always gotta come back, darnit, lol. :(
Anyway, mine is at the top of the list of Activities, pinned to the top of that list. It's as @miztressuz described hers as looking. I expect it will stay there until it is credited. Now, as I said I don't recall that on my own account, and it posted in the 14 days as it stated when I did the deal. We did not see that 14 days stated when DD27 did her proactiv but didn't make a big point of looking for it either so could have missed it. Maybe they changed it since I did my offer in late July, to be a 30 crediting item instead. I'll be interested to see if it credits earlier at the 14 day mark, that's what we're hoping for, but won't be surprised if it doesn't happen till 9/8 as it says in the pending post.

Yeah mine shows nothing pending anywhere on the list. I have sent in 2 requests about this and neither one has been answered. Beginning to get really mad. I did the offer on July 24th. I screen shotted everything, received the product, and got no credit at all. It definitely said 14 days when I did it. I screen shotted that too.

Kinda. (As stated above, make sure they aren't requiring you keep in for a whole year.) That was a HUGE moneymaker for me a year ago (they very briefly ran an 8K offer), but it was kinda complicated. I added domain privacy for $12 because I had no idea what would happen if I didn't, there was also a charge for inputting my own domain (others just made up something random) because I thought I had to- but it turned out it wasn't necessary. I cancelled during month 2 after I got the SB and surprisingly got a big refund. In total I made about $60 off the deal. I don't know I'd go to the effort/risk for only 3,500 SB. It says $2.99 but when you add the $12(?) charge for privacy and potential charge for making your own domain (idk if that's necessary in the offer) it kinda becomes a pain in the rear for what you're getting. Here's the link with lots of discussion from a year ago when they ran the crazy 8K offer, like I said the offer isn't around but the info should help you make a decision: https://www.doctorofcredit.com/swagbucks-33-44-moneymaker-bluehost-subscription-ends-tomorrow/

I only dabble in SBs these days for bigger deals so idk if someone has already submitted DP's on the Wildlife Conservation Society offer:
Initial donation charged 6/20; 2,000 SB awarded 7/14
2nd donation charged 7/24; 1,500 SB awarded 8/14
So if you're watching for SB round#2 check your accounts!

You have to pay the first year up front, and that's the 3-year price without the backup and privacy upsells. If you only go year by year it is $5/mo, so the least you can spend at startup is $60. I'm not sure what their cancellation/refund policies are but I assume they do penalize quick cancellations to stop people from signing up just to cash in on the offer.

Just realized the time and checked Facebook for the swagcode link, Steath again only good until 3pm ET
Enter it in the Swag Code box by 12PM PT/3PM ET to earn 3SB.**

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/14tfrr

(for those in the team challenge enter through the mobile app or swagbutton to get credit for the team)

Also, they posted another coupon promo, this one looks better than the last (emphasis mine)
This Week Only!

Earn 1 SB for every coupon you print! Plus earn 10 SB for every coupon you redeem at your local grocery store! *SB awarded within 24 hours. This offer ends Thursday, August 17th.

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/noojdq

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter