Those using swagbucks ???

I just had to do it at the beginning of July, I think it took about a week. I requested it around mid-week and it came Thurs the following week.

Did anyone get credit for printing the coupons for this week's promo? I printed last night and it had said it would credit in 24 hours but haven't seen it yet.

Thanks. :)

I did get credit for the coupon print but it took almost the full 24 hours. Printed late last night, credited this evening.

Thanks. :)

I did get credit for the coupon print but it took almost the full 24 hours. Printed late last night, credited this evening.

Poo :( I'm pretty sure I'm a little past 24 hours now. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised in the morning....

Almost forgot, what would a team challenge be without Swagcode Extravaganza!?
From the blog:
Aloha! It’s time for the next Swag Code Extravaganza!

• The Aloha Swag Code Extravaganza begins on Wednesday August 16th at 7am PT/10AM ET until 5pm PT/8pm ET.
  • 6 Swag Codes worth a total of 40 SB
  • The codes will be all over Swagbucks so be on the lookout!

Swag Code Alert! Enter Pineapples in the Swag Code box until 8AM PT/11AM ET to earn 8SB.

When Swagbucks does these Swag Code Extravaganzas I make sure I check on the odd hours. So new codes will be at 9, 11, 1, 3, 5 CENTRAL TIME. for me. It will be different if you are in another time zone but it might help you get codes if you write a reminder or set an alarm to check for codes throughout the day.

I got my response to not recieving my SB for the Gillette offer which also happened a few weeks earlier with naturebox. They are saying I'm not signed in. After hearing that for Naturebox I made sure I was logged in before doing Gillette( even though I'm sure I was for naturebox too)
Really not happy about this

tons of insurance offers on adgate media! just enter your zip code!

08/16/17 Discover: AdGate Media: Health Insurance Branch v5 +4 SB
08/16/17 Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v46 +4 SB
08/16/17 Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v42 +4 SB
08/16/17 Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v47 +4 SB
08/16/17 Discover: AdGate Media: Home Insurance Branch v12 +4 SB
08/16/17 Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v43 +4 SB
08/16/17 Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v45 +4 SB
08/16/17 Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v48 +4 SB
08/16/17 Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v49 +4 SB
08/16/17 Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v52 +4 SB
08/16/17 Discover: AdGate Media: Auto Insurance Branch v4 +4 SB
08/16/17 Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v51 +4 SB

Thanks @Texans_loyal went through all of them and 24 credited!

A couple more from the same page actually worked as well
Discover: AdGate Media: Rent 2 Own Homes +32 SB
Discover: AdGate Media: Boosting Brain Power in Older Adults +1 SB

Rent 2 Own I went all the way until it asked for payment. The Boosting Brain Power is an article they want you to interact with, 10 seconds real quick.

ETA: Really needed that because nothing's been crediting. Got a load of new survey's pop up, wasted more than an hour trying to qualify and didn't get a single one. No nCraves yet, just the Daily one from the ToDo list and I only got 3 hits there. And I've printed max coupons for the last 2 days and no credit there either!

A couple from Revenue Universe:
Discover: Revenue Universe: Tresemme Newsletter +5 SB
Discover: Revenue Universe: Aviation Jobs +20 SB

For the Tresemme Newsletter after you fill out the tresemme form it redirected to Parents Cabin. I just closed out at that point. The description said to click the link in the email, so I did get the Tresemme email and clicked the Explore More link inside. (not sure if that part is needed or it was just a little delay in the credit)

One more:
Discover: Revenue Universe: Zone Perfect [2] +8 SB

That's a coupon print, easy peasy. Listed as "Get a $1.00 off coupon for a breakfast bar!"

Last edited:
Potential $21 moneymaker with Child Fund International recurring $33/month donation. Get 4,000 SB/month for first 3 months when you donate $33/month. I did the offer a couple days ago, the charge was pending on my credit card the next day. DoC has a write up with a nice outline and a useless comments section that has derailed into morality arguments (unless you're into that- in which case hop on over, you might have some fun today! I mention that because usually comment sections there are helpful but this one isn't). https://www.doctorofcredit.com/swagbucks-21-moneymaker-charity-donations-child-fund-international/

I never got credited for a hotel stay back in June, so in July I sent in a ticket, but it never really got responded to. Well, I decided to respond back yesterday and they just credited me the full amount, 1342 SBs. Though sometimes it takes a bit of back and forth, I have always gotten credited for offers and shops in the end. Now to go cash out another $25.

I was going to sign up for the 2 highlights for $2.98 and get the 1000 sb but wondered how soon I can cancel if anyone else has done this one. I don't see anything that says one way or the other

Can you cancel online?

Oh maybe not. My notes just said "logged in and confirmed cancellation". Doesn't say if it was a call or email cancellation. It was one of the first deals I did after joining swagbucks and my note taking wasn't as thorough. :)

Just tried to do the world book offer for $1 and it won't go through. It keeps saying there was a problem submitting my order to wait and try later or call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter