• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Anyone use gift cards on one purchase from 2 different accounts? My husband and I went shopping for a bunch of stuff at Target yesterday. He pulled up both my Target and his Target rewards to help lower the cost of our bill. Will this flag them and get us kicked off Swagbucks. He thinks we should be fine since if you print out the gift cards you can double them together (we did this in a restaurant in the Orlando airport without issues back in December). Anyone know for sure if it's scanned on the same bill?

First, I've combined in one trip and there's been no repercussions.

Second, once you get the gift card Swagbucks doesn't know if you've redeemed it or not... at least it's not tied back to your account. At least for me I have to manually mark it as 'used' in the gift card section. Even if they did, I'm not sure how it'd be against the rules anyway. What if you redeemed a gift card and gave it as a gift to someone else? Unless you signed into both accounts from the same device at the same time and that's the concern? I don't think that's a problem either as I thought I read on here other folks have multiple accounts that share a computer and they're still going.

I finally got a huge searching bonus. I was doing several searches, trying to get collector bill, when I got a bonus for 100 SB!!!!:rockband::flower1::yo-yo::yay::dogdance:
I have read on this thread from others of you who had that happen, but I figured it could never happen to me. Until today!

It may have been because I just switched my home computer to default to swagbucks for searches. I know that what you search for usually has no affect on when you get extra SB. It truly is random.
Just wanted everyone who has not received a large bonus to know that they are out there, you just have to keep searching.

AdscendMedia (all over SB but they had the highest pay out)
freester 576 SB
requires CC but i used a burner (no online cancelation)
I did have to get a verification code via phone

Did you get credited for the Freester offer? How fast? Offer didn't specify and I am waiting impatiently! Thanks for any intel you can provide....

I haven't gotten my Gillette one either. Waiting for it to be completely processed through my CC - it still says "pending" in the status, even thought I have a shipment confirmation for it. This was my first try to get SB via purchases, but I think it will be my last too. When it says "credits instantly" it should credit instantly. I'm sure they get their dues from the purchase.

Anyone use gift cards on one purchase from 2 different accounts? My husband and I went shopping for a bunch of stuff at Target yesterday. He pulled up both my Target and his Target rewards to help lower the cost of our bill. Will this flag them and get us kicked off Swagbucks. He thinks we should be fine since if you print out the gift cards you can double them together (we did this in a restaurant in the Orlando airport without issues back in December). Anyone know for sure if it's scanned on the same bill?
Both my son and I have SB accounts and I always combine gc earned from both accounts. Neither account has ever been flagged in over 3 years of us doing this. SB has no access to when/how gc are actually used

Did you get credited for the Freester offer? How fast? Offer didn't specify and I am waiting impatiently! Thanks for any intel you can provide....

within a couple of minuets. you must verify your account with the code they give you over the phone.

I haven't gotten my Gillette one either. Waiting for it to be completely processed through my CC - it still says "pending" in the status, even thought I have a shipment confirmation for it. This was my first try to get SB via purchases, but I think it will be my last too. When it says "credits instantly" it should credit instantly. I'm sure they get their dues from the purchase.

Still no Gilette here either. It's getting really aggravating with all these offers not crediting. Had trouble with Hulu and Proactiv also.

The Best Buy survey just credited for me. They haven't updated the ticket at all, so unless they did the credit and will reply later, maybe it was supposed to be a delay?? It's listed as an Answer: Best Buy 8/1/2017 which was the day after I completed it and that would have been 10 days ago which seems like a reasonable delay.

I guess I'll wait to see if they do anything with the ticket to know what happened. Are the high value in-store/at-home surveys always so weird? With people not getting the rest of the survey and then other people not getting credit it seems very haphazard. While very tempting I hate time wasters.

For anyone that did the proactiv pen offer for 3000SB, did it credit instantly or is there a delayed payout?

Ultimately delayed payout. It showed up in the activities list immediately but it's pending for 30 days :(
So I did mine back on, I think, July 25th. At the that time it said it payed in 14 days. It just payed me 3000 SB's (a nice $20 money maker!) on Tuesday Aug 8th!
So i also did one in. DD27's acct. I mentioned I was doing a deal but forgot to say proactive. Anyway, she spaced out and forgot what I said and when she saw the email saying a charge of $9.95 she didn't look which cc was used and was thinking she was hacked and so her husband called and cancelled! Ugh! He called back and says she made a mistake and they said they'd reinstate the order but I don't think they ever did as there was never another charge and no product showed up. So after mine paid out we did it again in her acct with her second email. This seems to have gone thru fine And shows as pending. I never saw that before in hers and don't remember seeing for my acct. either but it was probably there. Anyway, it says pending up to 30 days till 9/8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter