Those using swagbucks ???

I just completed the World Book offer. $1 for 700 SB, trial is for 14 days. You have to email/ call to cancel. Hopefully an email next week will suffice.

ETA: Credited instantly

now do we look for this and jump on it, or wait in case it goes back up to $15 where I got it at? hmm.
Been watching for the $15 since it popped down to $10 pretty quick after I did the $15 offer, but DD27 didn't hop on it quite quick enough. now do we try to go for the $12.50?
Thanks for sharing this info! :)

For those that did the Dollar Shave Club offer and let it ride for the 2 months, how close to the "75 days" did it credit? 75 days from first shipment was yesterday and no surprise no credit. So trying to figure out if I raise the ticket now or give it a couple days.

I think I probably need to raise a ticket anyway because I needed one to get the initial credit. But since it showed up in the activity list like normal I was hoping that put it on their radar for the full offer.

I got an e-mail today (regular inbox, not SB inbox) for a 225 SB survey. I did it, took about 20 minutes like it said, and it didn't credit. I saved the final "thank you" page, and then I also saved the "it appears you've already completed this survey" page and submitted them in a ticket. I hope I'm not being to antsy, but that is one of the biggest surveys I've ever had that I was actually able to complete. I certainly want to get credit for it:)

Free Atkins Quick Start Kit credited for me
Discover: SB Offers: Atkins Coupon Sign Up +25 SB

Name, email, create a username and password. Instant credit. It's been around for a bit but I shied away from it because for 25 SB I assumed it was the lifescript or other bogus sign up that never credits.

ETA: Culturelle Community also credited
Discover: SB Offers: Culturelle Sign Up +10 SB

Filled out the info in the pop up overlay to join the community but you don't have to enter the contest.

Last edited:
I just completed the World Book offer. $1 for 700 SB, trial is for 14 days. You have to email/ call to cancel. Hopefully an email next week will suffice.

ETA: Credited instantly
Argh - mine did not credit instantly. :/ I'm hoping it credits shortly!

I got an e-mail today (regular inbox, not SB inbox) for a 225 SB survey. I did it, took about 20 minutes like it said, and it didn't credit. I saved the final "thank you" page, and then I also saved the "it appears you've already completed this survey" page and submitted them in a ticket. I hope I'm not being to antsy, but that is one of the biggest surveys I've ever had that I was actually able to complete. I certainly want to get credit for it:)

YAY!:banana::cool1: They gave me my credit! Woo Hoo!

Does anyone have recent experience with the account verification process? I hadn't been using SB for a while and when I went to redeem the points I've earned in the last couple weeks, the system is requiring me to verify my account before I can do so. But it doesn't recognize my mobile carrier so I'm stuck waiting for a postcard with a PIN. Any idea how long this takes?

SD:

Swagbucks - Go to Revenue Universe under Discover (currently double SB promotion). Look for Thrive Market for 1200SB.

Make any purchase (with additional 20% off first order) and get 1200SB. Shipping seems to start at $5.95 (free over $49.)

There are many items that you can get for free or also become a money maker. See my order for example below.

It says SB will be credited within 24 hours. I was credited within 5 minutes. **Be sure to cancel 30 day trial membership to avoid future charges.**

Order:
Taco Seasoning: $1.65
Shipping: $5.95
Discount: -$0.33
Total: $7.27

Approximately $5 money maker.

SD:

Swagbucks - Go to Revenue Universe under Discover (currently double SB promotion). Look for Thrive Market for 1200SB.

Make any purchase (with additional 20% off first order) and get 1200SB. Shipping seems to start at $5.95 (free over $49.)

There are many items that you can get for free or also become a money maker. See my order for example below.

It says SB will be credited within 24 hours. I was credited within 5 minutes. **Be sure to cancel 30 day trial membership to avoid future charges.**

Order:
Taco Seasoning: $1.65
Shipping: $5.95
Discount: -$0.33
Total: $7.27

Approximately $5 money maker.

I couldn't find it, but did notice a lot of offers that are also offered under other places for a higher or lower amount of SBs. Is there any way to tell that the offer you're choosing is the best return? For example, on the homepage if you do the World Books offer they are offering 700 SBs, but if you do it through Revenue Universe it's only showing up as 532 SBs. Hoping that makes sense!

I couldn't find it, but did notice a lot of offers that are also offered under other places for a higher or lower amount of SBs. Is there any way to tell that the offer you're choosing is the best return? For example, on the homepage if you do the World Books offer they are offering 700 SBs, but if you do it through Revenue Universe it's only showing up as 532 SBs. Hoping that makes sense!

No way to tell unless you go to all the different discover pages

Does anyone have recent experience with the account verification process? I hadn't been using SB for a while and when I went to redeem the points I've earned in the last couple weeks, the system is requiring me to verify my account before I can do so. But it doesn't recognize my mobile carrier so I'm stuck waiting for a postcard with a PIN. Any idea how long this takes?

I just had to do it at the beginning of July, I think it took about a week. I requested it around mid-week and it came Thurs the following week.

Did anyone get credit for printing the coupons for this week's promo? I printed last night and it had said it would credit in 24 hours but haven't seen it yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter