Those using swagbucks ???

Has anyone used a gift card to make a purchase and still received Swagbucks? Swagbucks doesn't seem to be clear on the policy regarding this. Best I can work out is it depends on the store.

Has anyone used a gift card to make a purchase and still received Swagbucks? Swagbucks doesn't seem to be clear on the policy regarding this. Best I can work out is it depends on the store.

Do you mean through Shop and Earn? I've done it a few times with no problems, and I know others on here have done it more than I have.

What a bummer - I just completed a survey and was awarded 5SB's....then I remembered that I had a spin and win for double the survey SB's, so I wasted it on a 5 pointer. Oh well, can't complain about free SB's, but dang it, wish I would have used it on a 100 SB survey! :-(

Well if it makes you feel any better I wasted one on a 1 SB survey :headache: Needed to complete a survey on mobile web for the swago board, grabbed the first one that seemed easy and 1 minute later SMH!

Of course cuz I have a handful of double survey swagups waiting, I’ve got 2 available for 50 SB and that’s it. I haven’t seen one over 75 SB in the last couple days. I’m hoping it picks up after the holiday.

I started a AYCE, I think it was playlist #2, still 20 steps but at some point I noticed it was 1 minute each instead of the 40 seconds. So 20 minutes for 3 SB's.

Did anyone do the Constant Contact offer? It's been over a month so I don't totally remember, but I think it was 50 or 100SB for a free trial and 5000 if you bought a subscription. I signed up for the free trial on 6/2 and today I was credited 5100SB!!!! I logged on to Constant Contact and apparently I am still on a free trial and never even entered any billing information. Feels too good to be true, but if it's legit it was a very happy surprise!

I signed up and have the 5100 sb in spending in my shop and earn. I didn't pay any money (I didn't even enter any CC info). My trial is technically another 31 days, so I'll cancel after the SB posts and see what happens. I would guess they'll take it away!

Discover: SB Offers: DivineEats 10 SB
Clicked this offer from my inbox, I only entered my email address on the first step and closed out at step 2 when I decided it wasn't worth giving out my address, but it credited anyway.

Just noticed this one
Discover: SB Offers: Tripping 20sb
I clicked this from my inbox as well, it said 5sb in the message but credited for 20. I wasn't sure it'd credit at all cuz I did a Tripping one before couple weeks ago and I've tried a couple times since with no credit. Nice little surprise to look for.

Last edited:
There is a deal idea for Nature Box on Doctor of Credit.

I like these deals because I count the money spent towards my grocery budget and the Swagbucks as pure bonus :)

I am a bit upset. I just had the local square left. I went to a restaurant to place a cheap order ($2.49) and they refused to take my credit card. The other places on the local app have been eliminated, so I wasn't able to finish my square and I refused to place a larger order at a crappy place that I didn't enjoy the food. Oh well. I had to submit for just $1 instead of $5, but I know now that I won't be doing any more Swago boards that require the local square.

ugh it's nearly impossible to meet my goal today. nothing is working.
Hope everyone had a great fourth!

ugh it's nearly impossible to meet my goal today. nothing is working.
Hope everyone had a great fourth!

Same here. Made first goal yesterday but it took all day. The ncraves are taking forever and the Watch videos are almost nonexistent. Most of the apps get hung up on ads constantly. It's been a while since I've gotten anything for "printing" coupons. If anyone has a handle on the coupons now, let me know. I hate to have to resort to surveys. Lol

Same here. Made first goal yesterday but it took all day. The ncraves are taking forever and the Watch videos are almost nonexistent. Most of the apps get hung up on ads constantly. It's been a while since I've gotten anything for "printing" coupons. If anyone has a handle on the coupons now, let me know. I hate to have to resort to surveys. Lol

Welcome to the start of Q3. Always painful.

If my swagbucks local purchase from last week credits like it should, I should be ok for my first goal. This is as bad as January.

Apps won't work AT ALL for me today. No luck with surveys yet either. I'll have a shop and earn credit tomorrow, but I'm still a long ways off from getting to 2500 SB.

Few things that worked for me this morning:

Discover: PL: Getting a Second Opinion on MS, 1 SB

Discover: PL: What are the different types of MS, 1 SB

Discover: PL: What is a Partial Onset Seizure, 1 SB

Discover: Revenue Universe: Copaxone, 10 SB

Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v46, 4 SB

Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v45, 4 SB

Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v47, 4 SB

Discover: AdWall: InsuranceBranch - Mortgage Insurance 2 US, 13 SB

Just hit first goal because this actually credited:

Discover: Toro: WarFrame, 74 SB

I didn't even download the game, since it doesn't allow me to do that on my work computer. Just registered, verified through email and "attempted" to download. Took maybe 15-30 minutes to credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter