Those using swagbucks ???

If you look at the top little, black bar thingy (yes, that's the official name of it) on the Revenue Universe page you'll see some icons. Click on the ticket icon. The number will pop up. Haven't figured out a way to check in on the mobile site.

When Revenue Universe was having their double points days I took advantage of the Amora coffee deal (Half pound of coffee and you only pay $1 S&H) and the First Leaf wine offer, which after S&H came to $5 a bottle. I actually think we'll stick with it for a bit after trying the selections they sent. We drink a lot of coffee and wine in this house, so they'll get put to good use.

I'm also one of those lucky people everyone hates that does very well on surveys. I'm a woman in higher ed in a tech role and I seem to qualify for a lot of surveys. When RU doubles their survey points I can hit both goals fairly easy.

I found it! And I have one whole entry :-)
Thank you for showing me how to find it!

Both yesterday and today most of the nCraves I try keep stopping and showing error messages! Trying Smores TV for the first time, and it seems to be running okay!

I'm on the flip side. For the first time, since I think Nov or December my nCraves are working! I've had a couple 1 or 2 pt ones that I could run, but I have had a whole page of regular nCraves that would only give me errors. But last night and this morning I'm actually running 4 and 5 pt nCraves. I did have to check my Adblock because the addresses have changed since the last time I was able to run things. But once I realized that my "blank" page was due to the Adblock I've been doing a happy dance.

I'm on the flip side. For the first time, since I think Nov or December my nCraves are working! I've had a couple 1 or 2 pt ones that I could run, but I have had a whole page of regular nCraves that would only give me errors. But last night and this morning I'm actually running 4 and 5 pt nCraves. I did have to check my Adblock because the addresses have changed since the last time I was able to run things. But once I realized that my "blank" page was due to the Adblock I've been doing a happy dance.
Mine are working again too!

I referred my husband to Swagbucks today. Or I tried. I don't think I ever signed him up before and he has no record of any emails from Swagbucks until the referral from me today.

So on his phone, he clicked the link to sign up through my referral and it took him to the site. Then he got another email with a link to verify. He clicked that, it took him to Swagbucks, had him create a password. All fine up until this point. Then it took him to sign in to his account. Entered his email and newly created password, and it says his account has been deactivated. What?

So I tried using a different email and the same exact thing happened. Is there some sort of glitch or should I be worried that my account is next up for deactivation? He never even got to enter his name or any other info. I have never used my Swagbucks account on his phone. So I'm confused and worried.

Anybody had anything like this happen? Should I contact Swagbucks help? I mean have him contact Swagbucks help?

Anyone know if Swagbucks credits groceries from WalMart . com ? I have an offer with another app to do a secret shop by purchasing groceries online. I don't have to buy the groceries through this app, just evaluate the service. I thought I might as well place the order through Swagbucks if it will credit. Here is what the terms say:

Special Terms
The following are not eligible for SB: Purchases from Sam's Club and Samsclub.com, pharmacy, travel, financial services, optical, Tires, Wal-Mart Connect internet service, gift cards, online gift cards and items purchased with Walmart's One-Hour Guarantee

Clothing, Home, Toys, and Patio & Garden
2 SB per $1

Arts & Crafts, Sewing, Baby, Beauty, Personal Care, Cell Phones, Gifts (excluding gift cards) & Registry, Health, Home Improvement, Household Essentials, Jewelry, Office, Party & Occasions, Pets, Seasonal, Sports & Outdoors
2 SB per $1

Books, Movies & TV, Music, Musical Instruments, Music on CD or Vinyl, Photo Center, Pharmacy, Industrial & Scientific and Video Games
1 SB per $1

Electronics
1 SB per $1​

Anyone know if Swagbucks credits groceries from WalMart . com ? I have an offer with another app to do a secret shop by purchasing groceries online. I don't have to buy the groceries through this app, just evaluate the service. I thought I might as well place the order through Swagbucks if it will credit. Here is what the terms say:

Special Terms
The following are not eligible for SB: Purchases from Sam's Club and Samsclub.com, pharmacy, travel, financial services, optical, Tires, Wal-Mart Connect internet service, gift cards, online gift cards and items purchased with Walmart's One-Hour Guarantee

Clothing, Home, Toys, and Patio & Garden
2 SB per $1

Arts & Crafts, Sewing, Baby, Beauty, Personal Care, Cell Phones, Gifts (excluding gift cards) & Registry, Health, Home Improvement, Household Essentials, Jewelry, Office, Party & Occasions, Pets, Seasonal, Sports & Outdoors
2 SB per $1

Books, Movies & TV, Music, Musical Instruments, Music on CD or Vinyl, Photo Center, Pharmacy, Industrial & Scientific and Video Games
1 SB per $1

Electronics
1 SB per $1​

I've never received SB's for a grocery purchase.

I know this has been discussed but wanted to chime in with my frustration.....
Printing coupons.com coupons through the SB offer is a total crap-shoot. I printed 100 coupons (the max allowed) each day 7/20-7/22. Should have been awarded 100sb x 3. Today I rec'd 100sb for 7/22 but 16sb for 7/20 and 9sb for 7/21. So 127sb total instead of the promised 300sb. I know a lot of people argue that it is "free money" and we shouldn't complain but..... Swagbucks should really be honest about letting users know that you can earn "up to" 100sb for this offer, but its variable and you may earn as little as 9sb.

So I have been deactivated. If I had just started doing this, I would report to anyone who wanted to know how sorry this site is and then I would go on with my life. But, I had over 3000 SBs and I had put time into it. Basically they are paying for your time/work so I don't see who they can take it all away.

I started to do a survey the other evening. When I watch the news, I will just multi task and do a survey. It has happened to me before. This time, again, it asked for my age. Now this is during a survey, not signing up for the site etc.. It would only drop down to 2013. But, on the same page it had a blank wanting my actual number age. I let it stop at 2013 (because that is as far as it would go) and then I put 47 in the blank. I had done this before and the next page would ask again and it would work correctly. The next page comes up again and ask and the drop down would not drop past 2013 again. I was watching tv too so I was like darn....I did it again. BAM deactivated saying something about being 13.

This is soooooo stupid. This system needs to put maybe a hold on your account not just shut you down. OR fix your darn glitches!

I did a ticket, but it says allow up to 10 days!!!!!!!!!!! why? do you not want customers? Do you want people mad?

I am going to do everything I can to get this resolved and then I think I will just cash in and go to shopkicks or something. To check the status of your ticket you can't even log in because you are deactivated, gone. I did get an email response with a ticket number but that is it.

So I have been deactivated. If I had just started doing this, I would report to anyone who wanted to know how sorry this site is and then I would go on with my life. But, I had over 3000 SBs and I had put time into it. Basically they are paying for your time/work so I don't see who they can take it all away.

I started to do a survey the other evening. When I watch the news, I will just multi task and do a survey. It has happened to me before. This time, again, it asked for my age. Now this is during a survey, not signing up for the site etc.. It would only drop down to 2013. But, on the same page it had a blank wanting my actual number age. I let it stop at 2013 (because that is as far as it would go) and then I put 47 in the blank. I had done this before and the next page would ask again and it would work correctly. The next page comes up again and ask and the drop down would not drop past 2013 again. I was watching tv too so I was like darn....I did it again. BAM deactivated saying something about being 13.

This is soooooo stupid. This system needs to put maybe a hold on your account not just shut you down. OR fix your darn glitches!

I did a ticket, but it says allow up to 10 days!!!!!!!!!!! why? do you not want customers? Do you want people mad?

I am going to do everything I can to get this resolved and then I think I will just cash in and go to shopkicks or something. To check the status of your ticket you can't even log in because you are deactivated, gone. I did get an email response with a ticket number but that is it.
I am always in fear of this happening to me! Keep us posted as to the outcome!

I also fear this will happen...I think that's why I cash out every time I hit 2500. I've been deactivated from Gold Surveys once before, with no clue why. Hopefully they get you up and running soon! Sending you pixie dust....
:tink::tink::tink:

I know this has been discussed but wanted to chime in with my frustration.....
Printing coupons.com coupons through the SB offer is a total crap-shoot. I printed 100 coupons (the max allowed) each day 7/20-7/22. Should have been awarded 100sb x 3. Today I rec'd 100sb for 7/22 but 16sb for 7/20 and 9sb for 7/21. So 127sb total instead of the promised 300sb. I know a lot of people argue that it is "free money" and we shouldn't complain but..... Swagbucks should really be honest about letting users know that you can earn "up to" 100sb for this offer, but its variable and you may earn as little as 9sb.

I've been meaning to post for awhile, but I've been in a "who cares" mode regarding Swagbucks for awhile. I have noticed that sometimes when I go to print coupons it will say "you have 27 coupons to print" BUT when I look at my print modal instead of it saying "9 pages" it will say "2 pages." So the file getting "printed" (well, saved to PDF) is only 6 coupons. In this situation I only get credit for the 6 coupons. So people having trouble getting the correct number of coupons to register, look at what it actually says when you are on the print/save screen and not what it says on the website and see if there is a discrepancy.

I've been meaning to post for awhile, but I've been in a "who cares" mode regarding Swagbucks for awhile. I have noticed that sometimes when I go to print coupons it will say "you have 27 coupons to print" BUT when I look at my print modal instead of it saying "9 pages" it will say "2 pages." So the file getting "printed" (well, saved to PDF) is only 6 coupons. In this situation I only get credit for the 6 coupons. So people having trouble getting the correct number of coupons to register, look at what it actually says when you are on the print/save screen and not what it says on the website and see if there is a discrepancy.
I will try to take note of that. I DO clear my browser history before doing the offer so that I can print the max allowable for that day. So, 100 coupons is what were selected to print each time.

Does anyone have experience or advise on double dipping between Swagbucks and MyPoints? I know they are the same company. I have a very active SB account started recently and a MyPoints account that I established forever ago (15 yrs?) and just recently starting using it again. I’ve been doing at least the MyPoints daily 5, a few surveys and coupon prints. I haven’t done any of the offers like Gillette, Kidbox and so forth on both sites.

My main point of this post is since SB is limiting the BestBuy 500SB bonus to once a day, wondering if now that MyPoints is offering the same 500 points, is it “safe” to do one purchase with SB QR code and another with the MyPoints QR. I don’t want to get deactivated. Just looking for any advise or experiences from the experts here.

Does anyone have experience or advise on double dipping between Swagbucks and MyPoints? I know they are the same company. I have a very active SB account started recently and a MyPoints account that I established forever ago (15 yrs?) and just recently starting using it again. I’ve been doing at least the MyPoints daily 5, a few surveys and coupon prints. I haven’t done any of the offers like Gillette, Kidbox and so forth on both sites.

My main point of this post is since SB is limiting the BestBuy 500SB bonus to once a day, wondering if now that MyPoints is offering the same 500 points, is it “safe” to do one purchase with SB QR code and another with the MyPoints QR. I don’t want to get deactivated. Just looking for any advise or experiences from the experts here.

I don't think anyone knows for sure. I know some people do the same in store purchase offers (buy X, get X amount of points), but they use different receipts for each offer. This seems to work ok for most people. But you just never know what will cause your account to be deactivated. IMO it is not worth the risk. I use SB as my main earner, and use MP for the daily 5 and emails and occasional survey. Once and a while if MP has a MM deal I will do it, but I will not "double dip" and do it on SB too (and vice versa).

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope you can get it resolved soon.

Sorry to hear this! I'd be very frustrated too. My husband and older son were deactivated a couple years ago. They hadn't invested much so they didn't do anything to get reactivated. I hope you can get your points back. I know some of those surveys are so poorly worded. Sometimes I feel like I'm guessing what they mean by certain questions. I don't do many surveys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter