Those using swagbucks ???

I have a $15 virtual visa pending from swagbucks. I will get it in a few days. If I cash in for a $10 (can do that soon) virtual visa, can those be combined somehow?

I have a $15 virtual visa pending from swagbucks. I will get it in a few days. If I cash in for a $10 (can do that soon) virtual visa, can those be combined somehow?
I had two virtual Visas through Mypoints and they charge $5 to combine or nothing to just use the $50 per card. I decided to just do two separate purchases of $50.

Also Mine were each $50 I do not know if there is a difference in depending on the value

I had two virtual Visas through Mypoints and they charge $5 to combine or nothing to just use the $50 per card. I decided to just do two separate purchases of $50.

Also Mine were each $50 I do not know if there is a difference in depending on the value
Ok. Not worth $5. Can I upload two virtual visas from swagbucks to Payal amd then use paypal to make a purchase using both cards?

Ok. Not worth $5. Can I upload two virtual visas from swagbucks to Payal amd then use paypal to make a purchase using both cards?
Have not done this but cant see why not. Why not just use the gift card as a visa and shop through a retailer that gives cash back using Ebates or something

I finally get a collector's bill. Was so excited to see something other than that depressing baby blue from all the 3-4sb search wins :)
Then saw it was the 5sb one .... and it used my only double search swagup from the Swago wheel :headache: (because I dare not, not claim it with the way search has been going)

This was me today too. Except I have one last double swagup left. I never understand how some people are able to get multiple search wins a day. I'm lucky to get one every 3-4 days!

This was me today too. Except I have one last double swagup left. I never understand how some people are able to get multiple search wins a day. I'm lucky to get one every 3-4 days!

I had been doing pretty good with the search trick (using Swagbucks own search links) to get the bills. And usually it would work about once a day, but it's always the way low value, haven't had anything more than 7 in a month or two. But the last 2 weeks ish I can't get anything, tricks or no. I even started doing it in Chrome where I have the search engine defaulted to SB and the SB button installed and still nothing. Last year when I had it setup like that in FF that was almost a guarantee to get one on a search. I guess I haven't been making them enough money :laughing: I don't have a pressing need so I don't hit my daily goals each day... or sometimes even each week, hehe.

Fifth swag code, from twitter: Enter IceCreamC0ne in the Swagbucks Mobile App or SwagButton until 4PM PT/7PM ET to earn 7SB

NEVERMIND....I found it!!!! (I wish it allowed me to delete stupid posts that I find the answers to within minutes of asking here....)

Is the 6th swag code going to be part of the SWAGIQ game tonight? It says:

"Download the SwagIQ app today & find a new Swag Code!"

I've already got it downloaded...so will it be a part of tonight's game???

Last edited:
Never mind...... :)

I think your original question was about Team Challenge....but my Swagbucks has gone wonkie today!!!! I can't click on any of the watch lists, can't click in the search bar, the Team Challenge has vanished from the contests tab and I'm just having a difficult time in general. Wonder if you had any of the same issues when you posted? I'm going to clear my history and restart my computer, hope that helps???

I think your original question was about Team Challenge....but my Swagbucks has gone wonkie today!!!! I can't click on any of the watch lists, can't click in the search bar, the Team Challenge has vanished from the contests tab and I'm just having a difficult time in general. Wonder if you had any of the same issues when you posted? I'm going to clear my history and restart my computer, hope that helps???

I can't see the Team Challenge either, but I was able to get to the page using my history from yesterday and it is still collecting points for me based on my activities this morning...

I can't see the Team Challenge either, but I was able to get to the page using my history from yesterday and it is still collecting points for me based on my activities this morning...

I find the team challenge page via the blog. though not sure why they took the direct link away...

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

I find the team challenge page via the blog. though not sure why they took the direct link away...

My entire SB site is limping along this morning....as of right now, I have nothing, everything is dead. :-(

[GALLERY=]Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 9.06.05 AM.png [/GALLERY]

When I recently got a $25 virtual visa from sb there was an option to save it to combine with others later. That's what I opted to do. I think there was a fee for getting a physical card sent, but I don't think there was a fee for combining. At least, it didn't say that there was or I wouldn't have chosen that option. I can let you know for sure as soon at August hits because I'm planning to get another one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter