Those using swagbucks ???

When I recently got a $25 virtual visa from sb there was an option to save it to combine with others later. That's what I opted to do. I think there was a fee for getting a physical card sent, but I don't think there was a fee for combining. At least, it didn't say that there was or I wouldn't have chosen that option. I can let you know for sure as soon at August hits because I'm planning to get another one.
I just did this last week. Both mypoints and Sb use virtual visa rewards. Same site. You just log in with your email. I saved one $50 GC because i was waiting for another. When i got the other I saved it to then i went to combine and it was going to charge a $5 fee to process or it said to avoid the fee i could just get 2 instead.

I just did this last week. Both mypoints and Sb use virtual visa rewards. Same site. You just log in with your email. I saved one $50 GC because i was waiting for another. When i got the other I saved it to then i went to combine and it was going to charge a $5 fee to process or it said to avoid the fee i could just get 2 instead.
I guess it doesn't really matter, but it would have been easier to combine them to use on a larger purchase. I am disappointed that they were not upfront about there being a charge. That's kind of sneaky. I wouldn't have chosen to save it to use later.

A few zip code offers, just enter zip and then click a link. A high one in Acorn:

Discover: Acorn: Submit Your Info - Get Rewarded!
+18 SB
Discover: PL: Get a Health Insurance Policy for as little as
+7 SB
I see a few more in RevU but they're back down to 2sb each. I debate about doing them now or see if we get another double promo over the weekend.

Have not done this but cant see why not. Why not just use the gift card as a visa and shop through a retailer that gives cash back using Ebates or something

Are there variable load Disney GC online? The ones at the disney site start at $
I guess it doesn't really matter, but it would have been easier to combine them to use on a larger purchase. I am disappointed that they were not upfront about there being a charge. That's kind of sneaky. I wouldn't have chosen to save it to use later.

Yes - they should be upfront about the fees. Oh well. I will just use the one virtual visa and wait to cash out Paypal instead...almost there.

I think your original question was about Team Challenge....but my Swagbucks has gone wonkie today!!!! I can't click on any of the watch lists, can't click in the search bar, the Team Challenge has vanished from the contests tab and I'm just having a difficult time in general. Wonder if you had any of the same issues when you posted? I'm going to clear my history and restart my computer, hope that helps???

My Team Challenge had disappeared for a while but when I got on swaybacks later~ it was at the top of the page as a banner.
Thanks for the tip!

Curious how many entries y'all have for the Revenue Universe Disney World contest they have going. I have 41 right now. Took advantage of a few of their offers when they were offering double SB and that helped get the entries. 100 SB earned through Revenue Universe = 1 entry.

Curious how many entries y'all have for the Revenue Universe Disney World contest they have going. I have 41 right now. Took advantage of a few of their offers when they were offering double SB and that helped get the entries. 100 SB earned through Revenue Universe = 1 entry.

I’m not sure, is there a way to go back and check? What are you doing through RevU to earn 4100 SB? That’s pretty awesome!

Discover: Acorn: Do you need a student loan? for 40 SB
Click on link, enter the name of a college, then click "apply" on any of the loan suppliers on the next page. That's all you have to do. Credited within 5 minutes.

This is suppose to also be available on Rev. Universe {Simple Tuition} for 23 SB but I don't have it.

Click on link, enter the name of a college, then click "apply" on any of the loan suppliers on the next page. That's all you have to do. Credited within 5 minutes.

This is suppose to also be available on Rev. Universe {Simple Tuition} for 23 SB but I don't have it.

I didn't have the Simple Tuition one either, but the Acorn one worked! Thanks :-)

I’m not sure, is there a way to go back and check? What are you doing through RevU to earn 4100 SB? That’s pretty awesome!
If you look at the top little, black bar thingy (yes, that's the official name of it) on the Revenue Universe page you'll see some icons. Click on the ticket icon. The number will pop up. Haven't figured out a way to check in on the mobile site.

When Revenue Universe was having their double points days I took advantage of the Amora coffee deal (Half pound of coffee and you only pay $1 S&H) and the First Leaf wine offer, which after S&H came to $5 a bottle. I actually think we'll stick with it for a bit after trying the selections they sent. We drink a lot of coffee and wine in this house, so they'll get put to good use.

I'm also one of those lucky people everyone hates that does very well on surveys. I'm a woman in higher ed in a tech role and I seem to qualify for a lot of surveys. When RU doubles their survey points I can hit both goals fairly easy.

I didn't have the RevU one but the Acorn student loan one worked for me too. Thanks

I have the Publishers Clearing House entry for 100sb pending. Saw it in the SB inbox "Enter to Win!" for 100sb. Needs your mailing address and have to 'opt-in to PCH emails by checking the box on the entry submission page', but I used my spam email so that's ok; after it posts i'll unsubscribe.
It goes through as a Shop visit so for reasons unknown it's pending for 32 days (why SB why? it's not like I can take it back???), took a couple hours to show up pending.

Both yesterday and today most of the nCraves I try keep stopping and showing error messages! Trying Smores TV for the first time, and it seems to be running okay!

Both yesterday and today most of the nCraves I try keep stopping and showing error messages! Trying Smores TV for the first time, and it seems to be running okay!

Same for me. The autorun ones are all erroring out somewhere along the way.

Gillette on Demand is a $33.42 money maker right now. They are offering 4000 SB for new sign ups and $3 off your first order. I just did this and had email and pending points 2 seconds after hitting order on Gillette site.

Nice! That beats the previous high of 3500 (that I know of). Shame that we both did it before :( But who knew, I figured the free $25 was as good as it may get the last time.

Ive looked through this thread but I can't seem to find it so.....what do the exclamation points next to the surveys mean? I see some of the surveys say that Ive started them (and can't figure out how to get back to them) but those exclamation points really confuse me. :badpc::badpc:

Ive looked through this thread but I can't seem to find it so.....what do the exclamation points next to the surveys mean? I see some of the surveys say that Ive started them (and can't figure out how to get back to them) but those exclamation points really confuse me. :badpc::badpc:

Are you talking about the little purple 'i's next to the survey number? If so, click on it or hover over it and it will tell you. They are little information tooltips. On survey's it means you won't get the 1sb if you're disqualified.
Survey's open in a new tab (or sometimes a new window), when that happens the tab you came from changes to that started message but there's not a way to get back to them from that page. When you refresh the page it'll disappear. If a survey can be stopped and started that would all happen in the new tab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter