Those using swagbucks ???

So I have been deactivated. If I had just started doing this, I would report to anyone who wanted to know how sorry this site is and then I would go on with my life. But, I had over 3000 SBs and I had put time into it. Basically they are paying for your time/work so I don't see who they can take it all away.

I started to do a survey the other evening. When I watch the news, I will just multi task and do a survey. It has happened to me before. This time, again, it asked for my age. Now this is during a survey, not signing up for the site etc.. It would only drop down to 2013. But, on the same page it had a blank wanting my actual number age. I let it stop at 2013 (because that is as far as it would go) and then I put 47 in the blank. I had done this before and the next page would ask again and it would work correctly. The next page comes up again and ask and the drop down would not drop past 2013 again. I was watching tv too so I was like darn....I did it again. BAM deactivated saying something about being 13.

This is soooooo stupid. This system needs to put maybe a hold on your account not just shut you down. OR fix your darn glitches!

I did a ticket, but it says allow up to 10 days!!!!!!!!!!! why? do you not want customers? Do you want people mad?

I am going to do everything I can to get this resolved and then I think I will just cash in and go to shopkicks or something. To check the status of your ticket you can't even log in because you are deactivated, gone. I did get an email response with a ticket number but that is it.
Always a fear of mine too. I feel like you have to be so careful with everything on SB's because they are just looking for a reason to cut you...which makes no sense...! I'm sorry this happened to you and hope you can get it resolved quickly!

I haven’t hit my goal for the past couple days and my 1st goal has still increased every day. Not sure why! :confused3

I haven’t hit my goal for the past couple days and my 1st goal has still increased every day. Not sure why! :confused3

Sunday was lower because it was Sunday, my Monday goal was higher too. Today it is even higher because of extra points available with ISpy, I think.

I've hit my first goals, but not my second, however, my second goal has gone up about 20 SB each day....I'm up to 500 today. But I'm thinking if I didn't hit the second goal when it was 420 or 440....why would I suddenly hit 500????

I've hit my first goals, but not my second, however, my second goal has gone up about 20 SB each day....I'm up to 500 today. But I'm thinking if I didn't hit the second goal when it was 420 or 440....why would I suddenly hit 500????

Same! I haven't made my second goal in weeks and today it's 700 SB?! lmao how about no.

Is the $25 Visa GC for 2200 SB gone?

I see it's still available. The 2200 SB offer is only available to each user once a month. After that, the $25 gift cards go up to 2500 SB. Once the calendar flips to August, it should be available to you again.

So guys would ya'll email them again (from the ticket # email) about being deactivated? This happened Saturday. Somewhere it states that they are not open on the weekend. It has been 2 business days, I guess. I just don't understand what takes them so long though. Are they swamped with tickets? It seems so crazy to have a possible 10 day response time. That is a LONG time.

So guys would ya'll email them again (from the ticket # email) about being deactivated? This happened Saturday. Somewhere it states that they are not open on the weekend. It has been 2 business days, I guess. I just don't understand what takes them so long though. Are they swamped with tickets? It seems so crazy to have a possible 10 day response time. That is a LONG time.

I always email in response to the automated response to my ticket asking for an update.

YOU GUYS....KidPix was dropped off today! I am so happy I ordered for my niece because the stuff is SO STINKING CUTE!!! But more than what I wanted to spend, so I'm sending almost everything back, still a profit, but oooyyyyy if I had a girl, that would be dangerous!!!!

Agree! Got mine today and everything is ADORABLE!!! Oh my goodness, good thing my girls are 15 and 18. Otherwise, yep, we'd be keeping the whole box. I may pull a couple items out as gifts. I didn't find the pricing that bad either...if I actually needed girls clothing...I guess I missed if they do this for boys but if so, it might be good I overlooked that option.

Has anyone signed up for the Bluprint free 7 day trial? It only earns 300 SB, but is no out of pocket cost if cancelled in time. I tried to find info on how to cancel to see how easy it is, but with no luck.

I always email in response to the automated response to my ticket asking for an update.

Yes, if they are asking for a response, I would for sure follow up! I was banned from Gold Surveys once and followed up after ten days, I was restored with a slap on the wrist for giving false answers.....problem was I was NOT giving false answers, so I'm not sure what happened. I'm always super cautious though for fear of it happening again!

Agree! Got mine today and everything is ADORABLE!!! Oh my goodness, good thing my girls are 15 and 18. Otherwise, yep, we'd be keeping the whole box. I may pull a couple items out as gifts. I didn't find the pricing that bad either...if I actually needed girls clothing...I guess I missed if they do this for boys but if so, it might be good I overlooked that option.

I guess I shouldn't say the prices were horrible, but if I didn't buy everything, it was probably more than I would have spent on my niece. The buy everything price was actually pretty good, it was just if I only kept a couple items. The entire box was about $93, so that would have been a luxury buy, or at least for me.

Last edited:

I don't know, but compliance tickets take longer than others. From experience, and everything I recall searching, it can be 5-10 business days before a response. If you don't get a response around 10 bus days you can ping them on facebook asking for an update. That's what we had to do last year to get a response.

The cynic in me says they wait that long in the hopes you forgot or gave up. The realist says there's probably only one or two people in that the department going through tickets and if they actually research into your history it's not always a quick resolution, like a missing survey or something else would be. So it's possible it's a perpetual backlog and it takes a few days before you even come up in the queue to work on. But then again it's SB, who knows?

Sorry it's happening to you, I know it's frustrating waiting.

Oh wow, just checked my 2nd goal for today (for shear giggles and kicks, I don't actually plan to hit it) and reached a new low for me. The bonus is only 1 extra sb for the 2nd goal. 1st goal is 9, 2nd goal is 10. I was used to them being roughly 10% of the goal amount and I know lately that's not true any more, but still somehow wasn't expecting to see that.
I think July may hit a new low for me on the daily goal monthly bonus :laughing:

I got the kidbox box yesterday and thought it was just ok. I have a DD5, so it was kind of dangerous ordering this in her size. I thought about keeping a Jessica Simpson (who knew she had kids clothes?) shirt for her, would have been $22 or so, but I didn't know what she'd wear it with, and the fabric seemed kind of uncomfortable. Plus I reminded myself that the only reason I got it was for the free SB! I'm supposed to be getting the kidpix box tomorrow, it sounds like their stuff is harder to resist so I'll see if I can stay strong!

I got the kidbox box yesterday and thought it was just ok. I have a DD5, so it was kind of dangerous ordering this in her size. I thought about keeping a Jessica Simpson (who knew she had kids clothes?) shirt for her, would have been $22 or so, but I didn't know what she'd wear it with, and the fabric seemed kind of uncomfortable. Plus I reminded myself that the only reason I got it was for the free SB! I'm supposed to be getting the kidpix box tomorrow, it sounds like their stuff is harder to resist so I'll see if I can stay strong!
Cuter AND cheaper. Kept the whole box but DD was needing some new stuff!

I got mine yesterday. DD got home with DH before me and she was begging for me to open. She wanted to keep everything. the total is not that bad. it was about $80 + the 30% off if we keep everything. DD loved a few of the item. She is begging for me to keep the box.
Still undecided. I did only get it o make money but now i am unsure.

Disclaimer: do not open with you DD if you are intending to return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter