Those using swagbucks ???

I just rented a German movie with the code since the voucher isn't good for English movies. We'll see if that helps. Reading on reddit I shouldn't have needed to rent but the offer says you need to. I tried signing up with a different email and it didn't work either but I didn't rent anything on that one. I think I've wasted more time than it's worth at thia point :sad2:
I found I didn't need to enter the code/rent a movie to get the pending SB. I signed up on my phone but couldn't rent a movie since the browser wasn't supported. I signed up yesterday and I didn't realize the SB was pending before I ended up putting in the code and renting a movie this morning.

When i check my BB rewards under activity all you see is $50 purchases for gift cards. I use the Rewards to buy more gift cards. I have a $50 reward cert. right now in my purse waiting for me to go to BB.

Thanks -- I'll have to figure out (or probably just re-set) my BB rewards password! I can't remember the last time I bought something at BB but the combination of SB and AmEx makes it worthwhile, considering our hideously expensive Christmas week WDW trip. I'll also have to figure out that thing about combining the Disney GC so I don't have to call and give the Disney rep a zillion $50 GC numbers.

I feel like I am submitting a ticket everyday for a survey that errors out at the end. I just completed one and got a "survey is closed due to maintenance. Try again later." :headache:

Thanks -- I'll have to figure out (or probably just re-set) my BB rewards password! I can't remember the last time I bought something at BB but the combination of SB and AmEx makes it worthwhile, considering our hideously expensive Christmas week WDW trip. I'll also have to figure out that thing about combining the Disney GC so I don't have to call and give the Disney rep a zillion $50 GC numbers.
on Disneygiftcard.com you can combine all your gift cards on to one. Max of $1000 per card.

The variable load Disney gift cards at BB have a $25 minimum, but you can apply your $10 rewards certificates to it, making it only $15 OOP. Also, if you want to take advantage of the SB QR code offer, make sure that you do NOT consider your rewards certificates towards the $50 since they won't count. For example, if you bought a $50 gift card and used the $10 rewards certificate, SB would only count it as a $40 purchase and you would not get the 500 SB bonus.
OK I thought there might be a minimum for the variable load. Nah. Wasn't thinking of doing another BB offer through SB. I'll probably get a $25 BB GC through SB redemption and then use it to get a Disney GC loaded with $35 ($25 + the $10 Rewards Certificate.)
Question: Are BB GC one of the ones that drop to 2200sb for your first redemption of the month? I usually redeem for a Walmart $25 @ 2200sb, so I never looked to see if BB is one also.

OK I thought there might be a minimum for the variable load. Nah. Wasn't thinking of doing another BB offer through SB. I'll probably get a $25 BB GC through SB redemption and then use it to get a Disney GC loaded with $35 ($25 + the $10 Rewards Certificate.)
Question: Are BB GC one of the ones that drop to 2200sb for your first redemption of the month? I usually redeem for a Walmart $25 @ 2200sb, so I never looked to see if BB is one also.

You cannot buy a Disney GC (or any GC) with a BB GC anymore. If you need a BB GC for other merchandise, yes, it is for 2200 for the first redemption of the month.

So you are purchasing a BB gift card through MyGiftCardsPlus for a 12% discount and then turning around and purchasing a $50 Disney Gift card. But what is this QR code everyone keeps speaking about? Is that just through ShopKick or is there also a QR Code through Swagbucks? I am just really confused about this offer......

Do a "SB Shop" search for Best Buy to see the details of the offer. You get 100sb "shop and earn" points for every $50 BB purchase + a 500sb bonus for ONE $50 purchase per day.

You cannot buy a Disney GC (or any GC) with a BB GC anymore. If you need a BB GC for other merchandise, yes, it is for 2200 for the first redemption of the month.
Really? Not even in the stores? Hmmm I must have missed that announcement bc I used to do it often..... but it HAS been a few months since I did it and things change.
Oh well. No biggie. I'll do the $10 Rewards + $15 oop. The "oop" I will pay for by transferring from my vaca account (where my SB Paypal redemptions go) to my checking acct. It all works out!

Really? Not even in the stores? Hmmm I must have missed that announcement bc I used to do it often..... but it HAS been a few months since I did it and things change.
Oh well. No biggie. I'll do the $10 Rewards + $15 oop. The "oop" I will pay for by transferring from my vaca account (where my SB Paypal redemptions go) to my checking acct. It all works out!

The policy on GC->GC purchases just changed in the last week or so.

Yeah Best Buy killed it in May, Target followed near the end of June. It's been a sad summer :sad1:

Hey, just a heads up...the SwagIQ game that starts in an hour is all about DISNEY PARKS!!! I actually have a chance! I never win, but I might be able to rack up a few bonus SB along the way because I'm sure I will get at least a few right...at least I better or my family will disown me!

Hey, just a heads up...the SwagIQ game that starts in an hour is all about DISNEY PARKS!!! I actually have a chance! I never win, but I might be able to rack up a few bonus SB along the way because I'm sure I will get at least a few right...at least I better or my family will disown me!

Unfortunately there were more Disneyland questions than Disney World, and I don't know about Disneyland. I did not do well, even using a free rejoin from the last Swago. Got a whole 6 SB!

Unfortunately there were more Disneyland questions than Disney World, and I don't know about Disneyland. I did not do well, even using a free rejoin from the last Swago. Got a whole 6 SB!
I am not very good at Disneyland trivia either. I didn’t bother rejoining when I got out on the “Which opened first” question because I knew there would be more Disneyland questions coming that I wouldn’t know....and I didn’t. I still managed to get 11 SB though.
I just won the Disney swag iq!!! First swag iq I've ever won. 934 sbs. I missed question 9 and had to buy back in for 203 sbs, so good thing I got question 10 right!!
I knew someone from the DIS would win! Congrats!

I am not very good at Disneyland trivia either. I didn’t bother rejoining when I got out on the “Which opened first” question because I knew there would be more Disneyland questions coming that I wouldn’t know....and I didn’t. I still managed to get 11 SB though.

I knew someone from the DIS would win! Congrats!

Well my guessing skills were good tonight because I didn't know all the answers!
And thanks!!

How long after did it take for the 2sb per $1 purchased at best buy show up? I l got the 500 bonus already in my account. Went to BB on friday. Unfortunately I didn't see they stopped the multiple 500 bonus per day so I bought 2 disney gift cards and used 2 different qr in 2 transactions so I know I only get 1 bonus. But I should still get the 2sb per dollar spent right?

I dropped out on the Matterhorn's name and decided to rejoin....just to fail the next question about which park opened (Disney Tokyo ugh!)

Anyway my swagging dropped off the past week due to 4h fair week. My son was in crunch time for his quilting project which needed quilted and bound and then every learning activity needed to be done...like hand quilting and sewing a whole mini quilt (which came out very pretty!) Anyway all the sleepless nights paid off for him as he finally got selected to represent our county in the state fair. Not to mention how beastly and beautiful his Harry Potter quilt turned out (that thing is 7 feet tall! but it is...Ah-Mazing! You can tell he wanted this quilt to turn out nice since he made sure his hand stitching and binding were as perfect as could be!)

Anyway...my swagging dropped offand I started back today...totally worth is since I happened to get a 5 min mobile answers survey worth 1000 Sb. I clicked finish and it took me to a blank page and didn't credit so I put a ticket in and was credited immediately. Kind of made up for the lost 1500 (but not really...still upset about that one lol) I made sure to screen shot the survey number and the blank page but the ticket form wouldn't allow me to upload them

When i check my BB rewards under activity all you see is $50 purchases for gift cards. I use the Rewards to buy more gift cards. I have a $50 reward cert. right now in my purse waiting for me to go to BB.
I thought you couldn't earn rewards for purchasing gc's? Or is that when you purchased a gc with a gc? Maybe I'll have to start giving my rewards number!

I thought you couldn't earn rewards for purchasing gc's? Or is that when you purchased a gc with a gc? Maybe I'll have to start giving my rewards number!
You CAN earn BB rewards when you BUY Disney gift cards, but you do NOT earn rewards when you buy Best Buy gift cards.

Code Extravaganza today.
About how are they spaced, generally?
Every 2 hours?
For some reason, the way I used to get text alerts (swagcode spoiler) no longer works. (I've tried emailing their support- nothing works to fix this)
So I tend to miss them now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter